• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So if TCU and USC both lose

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The closeness of the TCU/KSU game helped TCU. A blowout loss would have given them an excuse

Yeah. Do you think it TCU got blown out Bama squeaks in?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that was what the Committee was hoping for. They love Bama too much.

Even IF TCU had won they'd probably still try to get Bama in.

I'm thinking since they "penalized" TCU a few years back that Bama also had another shot that way

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even IF TCU had won they'd probably still try to get Bama in.

I'm thinking since they "penalized" TCU a few years back that Bama also had another shot that way
They felt the pressure this time around and wouldn't have gotten away with it this time. LOTS more money at stake now, Conferences have more leverage.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, they are a great team. but I do think OSU has the horses to do it. They have the talent. And they have time for everyone to get healthy. Trayveon and Miyan should be back 100%. OSU has a hell of a chance to redeem themselves. lol at people underestimating them.
GA had a couple shaky games this year. too many people are polishing the trophy for them too early.

and expanding further. Looking at the landscape of CFB this year, the other 3 teams in the playoffs have the best chance to win over GA.
Love the situation when no one gives us a chance.....seems to work well for us.

If I heard correctly on the show, Day said an announcement on JSN will come in next couple days?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like CJ, but I don't know what's going on with him and the offense. He is a talented guy, but it's like the game moves too fast for him sometimes. I just don't like how the offense has to look over at Day for 20 seconds to get the play on every down. They've played together for way too long to be this slow. If they can't figure out how to keep UGA's D on their heels, it'll be a rough day for the buckeyes.
Not sure it's they have to look but they are told to look. do other college QBs change plays regularly?

do wish he'd make quicker decisions and run when he has an easy 5-10 yards.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I unfortunately agree. He makes me nervous. He can be brilliant, but he can look very average too. bothers me he isn't able to scramble very well.
Overall, OSU has the skill, talent, and the horses to challenge GA, but everyone has to have a good day. The D needs to play lights out.
One thing I really like and cannot be discounted is he's incredibly accurate.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad TCU still made it in but man if they played Bama they would get smoked!

Replace bama with UGA and I'd be willing to agree with you. This was not a good year for bama and they struggled to barely beat teams that they should normally have smoked.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I unfortunately agree. He makes me nervous. He can be brilliant, but he can look very average too. bothers me he isn't able to scramble very well.
Overall, OSU has the skill, talent, and the horses to challenge GA, but everyone has to have a good day. The D needs to play lights out.

The defensive secondary for sure has to find something between now and then. As for Stroud, I do wish we was better at scrambling. He simply doesn't seem to want to and that hesitation to run costs him. I also think he has trouble pulling the trigger on passes. I only see the games on TV, so I can't really see what's going on, but the receivers seem to have to come back to him and awful lot. One thing I hope I don't see in the game is those horrible lateral passes to the sideline. They do it way too often and those passes never amount to anything.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replace bama with UGA and I'd be willing to agree with you. This was not a good year for bama and they struggled to barely beat teams that they should normally have smoked.

Well Georgia might get a chance too

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure it's they have to look but they are told to look. do other college QBs change plays regularly?

do wish he'd make quicker decisions and run when he has an easy 5-10 yards.

I don't watch as much football as I used to, but I don't see other teams doing it nearly as much as OSU.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That they have! Which I am happy about!

I will admit when I saw TCU and USC lost I said, "welp, Bama gets in" Glad I was wrong
I tell you what.
OSU was going to be the first in.

But if bama only had 1 loss, I think they would've taken the spot from tcu.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell you what.
OSU was going to be the first in.

But if bama only had 1 loss, I think they would've taken the spot from tcu.

OSU has been on a roll heading into the post season so certainly the team to watch and yeah most likely if Bama was only 1 loss they'd be in and I also wonder if they would have ranked TCU as high as they did if that were the case

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the situation when no one gives us a chance.....seems to work well for us.

If I heard correctly on the show, Day said an announcement on JSN will come in next couple days?
It would be great if he came back for the playoffs. :hope::hope::hope:

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to laugh, yesterday I had to do a lot of driving, and was listening to sports call in shows talking about the playoffs. Numerous mich fans called in bitching and moaning about OSU getting in the playoffs and trying to come up with the most far fetched twisted logic that OSU should not be in. :dhd: highly entertaining. Wonder why they were so against it. :D:scratch:

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whelp. it's official unfortunately.

Jaxon Smith-Njigba​

is declaring and sitting out of the playoffs. so the playoffs aren't enough to get someone to play. sucks.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whelp. it's official unfortunately.

Jaxon Smith-Njigba​

is declaring and sitting out of the playoffs. so the playoffs aren't enough to get someone to play. sucks.
Said it's the injury as why he wont come back. If it's true it could be worsened I guess I could understand. will say missing a season for a pulled hammy might be a huge issue for NFL teams.

1670273975294.png

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said it's the injury as why he wont come back. If it's true it could be worsened I guess I could understand. will say missing a season for a pulled hammy might be a huge issue for NFL teams.

View attachment 315856
sucks for what he could have accomplished this season.

it's fine. Fleming and Egbuka are killing it. and OSU SHOULD have all it's running backs back........ and Stover at TE.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sucks for what he could have accomplished this season.

it's fine. Fleming and Egbuka are killing it. and OSU SHOULD have all it's running backs back........ and Stover at TE.
And Harrison, of course.