• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL West Talk

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you only claim to love the traffic then?? hows your neighbors/coworkers in orange dealing with it.....

they don’t give a fuck. If you want to see someone get triggered. Check out Adam Clanton on Twitter.

funny story. Back in the 80’s as a kid I wanted to like an AL team so I liked the way the Angels played and started following them. So now I really can’t stand the orange team

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston might have cheated, but they were still the best team.

Took a tour of the new Rangers stadium on Monday...pretty cool. Gonna be nice having air conditioning during August home games.

Mjharvey1878

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston might have cheated, but they were still the best team.

Took a tour of the new Rangers stadium on Monday...pretty cool. Gonna be nice having air conditioning during August home games.

that is what people refuse to admit through this whole thing. And that’s what pisses me off about it the most. They didn’t have to do it, and it probably didn’t even help them much in the end. We will never know.

A/C is a game changer. I have liked the pics I have seen of the new park. I can’t wait to get to go see it.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early returns are the homer is still the lone issue for JV

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stros already proving to be mental midgets

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Crane: Astros owner comes clean on cheating scandal

Crane said he also sympathizes with Taubman, the former assistant GM who was fired after the Astros won the American League Championship Series. Taubman yelled "Thank God we got Osuna" and expletive towards a group of female reporters in the clubhouse.

“Brandon Taubman didn’t commit domestic violence,’’ Crane said. “He just made a comment. It’s nothing you can defend. He had a few cocktails. He was happy. There were people constantly coming at him over (Osuna), and he overreacted. Did he do the right thing? No. Everybody makes mistakes. But is he a good, genuine decent person and smart kid? Absolutely.

“I hated to see him lose his job, but we had no choice."

Robert Howell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will the Mariners learn to pull Kikuchi when he has two on two out in the 6th inning and 93 pitches under his belt and they are behind? Sure he wants to stay, what else is new. I for one, am tired of seeing his relief get an out with one pitch after he allows 2 runs! This pitcher is a five inning wonder in my opinion. I guess, though if he was better, the Mariners would sell him. Marco is too lonely on this team.