• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dougy's pen is out of ink as usual!!!!

Hes at walmart. They had a buy one get one free deal on wolverine apparel. Reports are he was in line with a yellow pleather michigan jacket.......a pair of yellow michigan ear muffs......and a hungry man dinner........all for 10.99 with tax..........it takes heart to wear yellow......and pleather.......and ear muffs......all while eating a hungry man dinner. Now thats HEART. :burt:

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for dougie to drop by and "smooth over" Verlanders' stink-fest today. I am sure he will have a good excuse.

It appears that Shanomatic may be stepping back from his earlier predictions of World Series parades for the Tribe. I was hoping he and dougie would hook up in an epic struggle for 'homerism' rights.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note. Vmart is el fuego!!!!!!!

VMart is playing into my plan. Hopefully he will end up with a decent season and increase his limited value on the trade market. Perhaps we use him (in a package) to get a new SS or even a 3B? Meanwhile Fielder and Cabrera take their fielding abilities to 1B - and they split the DH spot too. Now - I admit - my plan does require the Tigers to either miss the playoffs this season....or exit quickly. It will be hard to get Cabrera and Fielder to agree to my plan with another WS appearance.

:clap: An official Iffy opinion....not to be taken as actual fact. "
Iffy's remarks are his own and do not reflect the views of CBS or other posters. All rights are reserved and no animals were harmed in the making of this post!"

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back tracking iffy. first he says just 4 days ago.. blame N mart and Leyland this season. when I point out to him V mart is sizzling in July....now he loves him some V Mart.. wow.. back track it jack

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander..had a bad game on july 25 oooo noooooooo

He said he had good stuff..just was erratic. still.. Your starting pitcher for the Detroit tigers in game 1 of the 2013 world series...JUSTIN VERLANDER

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOOOO Tigers don't sweep... so it has come to this..when the tigersdont sweep//some thing must be wrong....

glad you noticed Tigers have lost 44 games. now 45 whole games. you were smart iffy to notice this..esp on july 25/

ooo by the way. that is 3 more than the AL Leading red sox and rays. wow 3

and 3 more than division leaders Oakland As. and Atlanta braves.. sharp eye iffy ..

but they do have 2 LESS than division leading LA Dodgers.

great eye you have for stats IFFY:L

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doug....are you drunk when you post? Or is it just that you and reading comprehension have never been close friends? Maybe some of both?

But - to be fair - sarcasm is a 'higher thinking' form of communication....so your lack of understanding is not surprising.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shore nuff....nice deflect.

ooo mr hockey..already using the W mart jokes... fuess you expect little brother to get a big time big tem ass whooping this year..

or..or.. just mad. when you go to buy sparty stuff. you have to go down to the corner filling station to get sparty gear.... usually half off to!!!

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope iffy. I don't drink. you should know that... drinking kills brain cells... you know I got all mine working.

Tigers back home. against the Phillies and the nats. If the Tigers sweep the series against the Phills...could put them out of the race...maybe be willing to trade papaelbon???? just saying

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dougy is absolutely drunk. I never at any point said anything about Walmart. It was Cleaves, but it was still very funny and true!!!

And no Dougy it wasn't 1 bad start for Verlander. He has been horrible since April

As usual you made a prediction...in pen. And were WRONG.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way, I really do hope doug is drunk when he posts....the alternative is even more frightening.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nows the injuns chance.....tigers have been playing without miggy.......and infante.......now hunters achille is hurting.....and hes out......the injuns are putting it on texas tonight.....if they can stay hot........the tigers have players like hernan perez and ramon santiago playing and andy dirks and matt 2E batting 2-3 in the lineup ......JV struggling......if they dont make their move now, i dont think they have it in them. ......alot of baseball to go......im just hoping the tigers can get healthy for the final push.

Fister pitching well again tonight. Seems like every starter not named JV are getting QS lately. Imagine how great they can be if JV can get it together.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shore nuff....nice deflect.

ooo mr hockey..already using the W mart jokes... fuess you expect little brother to get a big time big tem ass whooping this year..

or..or.. just mad. when you go to buy sparty stuff. you have to go down to the corner filling station to get sparty gear.... usually half off to!!!

Im taking it you are saying sparty is going to get a big 10 ass whooping this year? From scUM i assume? Because scUM really put it on us last year. What was it 12-10? 4 FG's? Yeah that was an ass whooping. ScUM couldnt score 1 TD against the below avg sparty team that finished 7-6 last year. Even though that made scUM 1-4 in the last 5 years.

I liked that 30 point ass whooping sparty put on scUM last yr in the breslin. Oops my fault.....was only a 20 some point win......forgot izzo put the walk ons in and that allowed burke and co to get it into the respectable 20's. nothing like that 58 point ass whooping mateen cleaves put on scUM tho.....20 assists? NOW THATS HEART!!!!!!!!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 10 of em...? :whistle:

Cmon man.....he wouldnt qualify to be a wahlmart walverine if he had that many.....

1. Never attended the university of michigan
2. Have a mullett
3. Is a huge NASCAR fan
4. Owns a 5 dollar piece of u of m clothing from walmart
5. Has 5 or fewer brain cells

If u checked yes to all 5 you are a wahlmart walverine.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your starting pitcher for the Detroit tigers in game 1 of the 2013 world series...JUSTIN VERLANDER

Playstation or Xbox?