• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oo funny cleaves... but sad. wholling in the pig pen with the buckeyes...now thatsshame full. tsk tsk.

Urban says he will be watching those bad boys this year.....as long as it don't interfere with winning.
I have a feeling. urban meyer will be the new john cooper for Michigan.

wish I could post pics of spartuy fans. drinking ,burning couchs..laying in the streets passed out.
little briother tries so hard to measure up...but alas... he comes up short

Aww man dougie.....u kno u liked that.

I guess lil brothers just didnt stick on like the whole walmart wolverine thing did.....you know just google "walmart wolverine" and your search engine goes nuts. The only people that use lil brother are the walmart fans. My uncle graduated from UM and hes nothing like the fake fans. The ones who chose UM to root for because they were always good. The same fans who always go back to their history in a debate. Always bringing up the wins from the 1800's vs muskegon community college and other colleges nobody ever heard of. The same fans who continue to talk trash to sparty and buckeye fans even tho OSU has owned them for 10 years and sparty the last 5.

Funny thing is mike hart made up the whole lil brother thing, and last i heard he never made it in the NFL and is coaching for central michigan. A team MSU is superior too. Its one thing to suck once you hit the pro level.....but at least bring your school a national championship like mateen cleaves did. Mike hart, the guy who never won anything, flunked out in the pros.......but will always be the "lil brother" guy. The walmart wolverine hero!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

I am a Wolverines fan but I have to give credit where it is due Cleaves...

I have nothing against UM fans. They do have some good fans.....its the handful that talk out of their ass just because their team is michigan. Like the name alone should mean something.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miggy is back in tonights lineup.....key the music (((((((jaws theme)))))))

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable......miggys first AB back......and longgggggggggg gonnnnnnnnne

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes nosfer. you did say the rays would win the AL East..as we all know.. if you leading at July 26..its all wrapped up in the AL East... don't quit your day job eh.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers win! Miggy first AB back...BOOM. long gone.
that's all Max Scherzer needed.

just 1 run
6 shut out innings. 15-1 for max!!! or as I like to say Mr 2013 Cy Young.
Phillies ended up with 3 hits. that's 7 hits the Phillies have got in 2 games so far.

hey... if nosfer says you leading after july 26.. its locked up. .Tigers are locked in now for the post .season.... you know nosfer and his big brother Iffy ar never wrong

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad news today.

after last night Tigers victory over the Phillies...

Eat um Tiger guy died.
Eat um tiger guy was a pan handler that hung around Comerica park for years.
He used to be at every game outside with a cup ..and talked it up..EAT UM TIGERS EAT UM TIGERS.... Fans liked the guy. word is he filled that cup a few times a night. peole would talked to him and even take pics with him on there cell pgones.
he had a small cult following.
him and another panhandler were crossing a street last night by the ball park.. the other guy in a wheel chair..where hit by a hit and run driver. killing both of them..
fans were calling into the sports radio (which is a joke for sports)..and asking for the Tigers to acknowledge...EAT UM TIGER GUY.... I don't have a problem with that.why not a nod of the hat to him?

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's something I bet has never happened in the history of the game. The entire AL Central division gave up a TOTAL of 1 run today. The Tigers, Indians, Royals, and Twins all dealt SHOs.. and, the WSox gave up the 1 run. I haven't tried to look it up, but I'm about dead certain this has never happened before.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed a dew shut outs in the box scores.. weird day

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's something I bet has never happened in the history of the game. The entire AL Central division gave up a TOTAL of 1 run today. The Tigers, Indians, Royals, and Twins all dealt SHOs.. and, the WSox gave up the 1 run. I haven't tried to look it up, but I'm about dead certain this has never happened before.

That's pretty crazy!

7/27/13

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 shutouts outta 15 games.

The record is 8. It happened one time on 6/4/72. 7 shutouts has happened many times.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doug....when is this Cleveland "fold-up" going to happen? You keep talking about it....but it has yet to happen. I would hate to think you are wrong about anything. The accuracy of your predictions is legendary....so I can't imagine you are wrong on this!

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh iffy. usually it happens around 1st or 2nd week of august. I see no reason why this year should be different.

Tigers are better this year...still that bull pen is a concern..but I cant believe the tribe have much hope.
tell me...was I wrong last year????

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cleaves...Mike hart did make it to the pros. Just cause a guy plays in the state of Arizona..its still the pros..sorta..
he blow out his knee. its happens..

about about M. Tuiasospo??? what a pick up ... couldn't ask any more than this guy has done. Dirks was the next micky mantle..then he wasn't..2E stepped up and has helped big time.
he might be like delmon young in the play offs..i hope so.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh iffy. usually it happens around 1st or 2nd week of august. I see no reason why this year should be different.

Tigers are better this year...still that bull pen is a concern..but I cant believe the tribe have much hope.
tell me...was I wrong last year????

Actually they folded this actual day last year.

Their starters ERA is under 2 since July 9. Best in baseball.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mr hockey..during your man crush rave about felix..
you forgot to mention almost every one of his games when he pitches.. its a "big games" .
seattle always seem to have those "big game" .
not like when scherzer pitches..only thing on the line is first place.
still...
has he even pitched a game when 1st place was on the line????? Xactly

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm dougie, no comment on the Rays?

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doug....when is this Cleveland "fold-up" going to happen? You keep talking about it....but it has yet to happen. I would hate to think you are wrong about anything. The accuracy of your predictions is legendary....so I can't imagine you are wrong on this!

I, for one don't believe there's going to be much of a fold up this season from Cleveland, if for no other reason than the fact that the Indians happen to be the better club than the majority of the teams remaining on their schedule. If anything, I see BOTH Cleveland and Detroits records fattening up pretty good in the 2nd half. So, for the Tigers to hang onto the lead they'll have to -- "Just win, baby"