• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to see Rolling's response... If I were him.. I would just change the subject.. because the last few posts from him and Nosfer are really making them look like haters with no facts... Saying Miggy or Prince won't play well in 2015 without the use of a crystal ball or other psychic devise is like me saying Joe Mauer's knees will give out next season and the twins prospects will all bust...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately... I all to well know the definition of the word... Captobvious is one... Defending him without knowing what he said makes you seem suspect as well.

Apparently you don't, because there was nothing racist about that comment. I'm still not sure why HD allows you to be here. You bring nothing to the boards.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you don't, because there was nothing racist about that comment. I'm still not sure why HD allows you to be here. You bring nothing to the boards.

Get over yourself and talk sports.. you and captobvious dislike me for what ever reason.. but I am here discussing baseball.. what are you here talking about?

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately... I all to well know the definition of the word... Captobvious is one... Defending him without knowing what he said makes you seem suspect as well.

What I said is BACKED UP BY DEMOGRAPHICS, assfuck. & those demographics dont make me a racist any more than the people that developed them... Just stating facts

YOU are an ignorant, shit-stirring troll. Just SHUT THE FUCK UP & leave it alone

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get over yourself and talk sports.. you and captobvious dislike me for what ever reason.. but I am here discussing baseball.. what are you here talking about?

I dislike you because you attack people on a personal level. That is NOT discussing baseball. & its got NO PLACE on this board

Last edited by a moderator:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nosfer are really making them look like haters with no facts... Saying Miggy or Prince won't play well in 2015 without the use of a crystal ball or other psychic devise is like me saying Joe Mauer's knees will give out next season and the twins prospects will all bust...
Haters? No Facts?

Lets try this, give me facts to support Prince playing well into his mid to late 30's.

I'll give two facts. His dad was a big home run hitter and then poof out of the game at 35. No player Prince's size has ever done it, those are facts.

Your turn.

What facts do you have to support your thoughts on Mauer or the Twins prospects?

Also when did I say they wouldn't play well in 2015? You have nothing so now you're making shit up? Typical...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see plenty more personal attacks than sports talk from you.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters? No Facts?

Lets try this, give me facts to support Prince playing well into his mid to late 30's.

I'll give two facts. His dad was a big home run hitter and then poof out of the game at 35. No player Prince's size has ever done it, those are facts.

Your turn.

What facts do you have to support your thoughts on Mauer or the Twins prospects?

Also when did I say they wouldn't play well in 2015? You have nothing so now you're making shit up? Typical...

My point Nosfer.. was simple.. Joe Mauer's injury history is about as valid or more so to say he won't play many more years as Fielders dads career trajectory... I don't have a crystal ball.. and I have no idea if Mauer will play til he is 40... nor do I know if the twins prospects will pan out... that is my point.. I don't know.. and any comment on it would be nothing more than my opinion.. which is all you are using to say Fielder will not play past 35.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MiamiVice, if you don't like people telling you to stop making attacks then don't call them racist when nothing racist was said.

And stop reporting posts when no rules were broken. This isn't CBS, you won't "flag" people into being banned like you did there and have bragged about doing here. Grow up and get over yourself.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MiamiVice, if you don't like people telling you to stop making attacks then don't call them racist when nothing racist was said.

And stop reporting posts when no rules were broken. This isn't CBS, you won't "flag" people into being banned like you did there and have bragged about doing here. Grow up and get over yourself.

The racist comment was not made here.. it was made on cbs gamecenter a while back. I don't know what your backround is.. but i don't take to kindly to a guy making racist remarks about Hispanics... That being said.. I am pretty sure I was discussing baseball and I would enjoy being able to continue without having this guy constantly pester me.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The racist comment was not made here.. it was made on cbs gamecenter a while back. I don't know what your backround is.. but i don't take to kindly to a guy making racist remarks about Hispanics... That being said.. I am pretty sure I was discussing baseball and I would enjoy being able to continue without having this guy constantly pester me.

I commented on a DEMOGRAPHIC area in Cleveland. Where Hispanics happen to live. Sorry if thats racist

For the LAST TIME. This convo is OVER. You bring it up again & it IS viewed as a personal attack. Get a life

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice is such a little bitch. :laugh3:

Talks shit but cries when someone talks shit back

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just shut up vice.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You called his comment on communist Cuba racist dumb ass.