• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The womans team?
giggle.gif

j/k nos....

You son of a... :clap:

I think they play tonight and tomorrow afternoon, then again late January. Should be some good games.

The lady Gophers actually lost a game to North Dakota this year, so there will not be another undefeated season, ok ok I know who cares...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a little different watching a game at Sparty.

Used to the Olympic ice.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Spartys goalie saved the day with some big saves. First big ten shoot out.

Sparty could be good again in the coming years. They have a lot of young talent like the gophs.

Bad loss with all the chances though.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats Jesse Crain asking. He would be a nice bullpen piece.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats Jesse Crain asking. He would be a nice bullpen piece.

Tree fiddy. Well it was about that time I noticed that relief pitcher was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the Paleozoic era.

Last edited by a moderator:

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't the wolverines just put a butt whipping on sparty in men hockey last week?? cleves forgets so fast.

when are the sharks hosting a winter classic my hockey???? I know know hard to find a date when the clippers and lakers and warriors are not playing at home eh?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers could live with Dirks in left...IF IF DD would have got more for Fister than a bag of balls and a couple bats.. how come nobody isn't questioning DD on that trade???
we got robbed on that 1.

if we would have got some body that could play...We could have not worried about Dirks in left.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mr hockey..red wings rip the devils and start another win streak....
Gustavsson made the save of the year. it was sic! sharks wish they could get that kind of goal tending..
speaking of the sharks...lost to a eastern team..... that's funny.i though you said they couldn't lose to a eastern team

Granderson to the mets. beltran to the Yankees. good I didn't want any of them.

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all know by now that dougie is just making it up as he goes along.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what the twins have done with their pitching staff this offseason and the move of Mauer to first base should help. They just need some more offense to be taken as a threat.

Aoki was a solid move by KC. He may be the better pickup than Beltran as Beltran may be more of a DH and Aoki will not crush the budget. Still waiting for KC to make another move. With Cleveland in their sights I would think a bold one may be coming.

I think the Indians losing Kazmir and possibly Jimenez will be blows. They are staying under the radar and I wonder if that is the right move with the Royals on their heels.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers could live with Dirks in left...IF IF DD would have got more for Fister than a bag of balls and a couple bats.. how come nobody isn't questioning DD on that trade???
we got robbed on that 1.

if we would have got some body that could play...We could have not worried about Dirks in left.

Im the biggest DD fan and i have explained my displeasure of this offseason in the tigers room and im being blasted for it....was told i should root for another team by iffy since i dont think our 5-9 hitters are very scary.....i could live with dirks IF we had another bat somewhere to hit 5th..

Way to beat detroit...

Walk miggy

Take chances with vmart....had 8th most GIDP last year and has little power..

Even if vmart singles, miggy stops at 2nd.....

Then our 5-9 hitters come up...

Dirks, nicky C, avila, ajax, and iggy arent as good as last years 5-9 vmart peralta avila dirks infante

Guess you cant have negative opinions on the tigers board unless youre iffy.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't the wolverines just put a butt whipping on sparty in men hockey last week?? cleves forgets so fast.

when are the sharks hosting a winter classic my hockey???? I know know hard to find a date when the clippers and lakers and warriors are not playing at home eh?

Ummmmmm who cares SPARTY IN 53 mins!!!!!!!!

Can you smell the roses?

Well UM fans might be smelling wild wings

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the Brett Anderson, Scott Sizemore, and Mark Ellis bandwagon right now.

I liked sizemore when he was in our minors.....i think DD put too much faith in him too quickly, while giving up on him too quickly. If he can stay healthy, hes worth a cheap risk...

I think cleveland and detroit have had the worst off season so far in the central....

I think the royals are our number 1 contender, and unless we get a number 5 hitter or a leadoff hitter and some more BP help, the royals will finally win the division this year...

The twins are slowly improving.....once their young hitters are ready to consistently hit in the majors, they will be back on top......maybe 3 years twins will have a very nice team.....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit mrhockey!!!

Thats twice this year marquetter couldnt beat a team i hate......glad you guys dont play scUM.....even tho you guys might run them......they did beat houston baptist community college for the artistic blind business college. Bet mcgoofy had a big day....

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sporting KC wins the MLS Cup! Been a while since the Wiz won a championship (cue Chiefs and Royals jokes here).

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Guess you cant have negative opinions on the tigers board unless youre iffy."

no kidding, negativity about tigers means the claws come out...anywhere.