• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why you said they would fall apart the second half. Quit talking outta your ass Douggie...nobody believes the shit that comes outta your mouth.

Btw...Rays have a damn good starting 4

Fixed. Hellickson sucks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true. chances the tribe get that far are slim very slim..
Tigers are expected to get there AGAIN.

BUT...well you know how that will play out.

nice to get Jhonny back. Iggy still cant swing a bat. maybe Jhonny will get time at SS this post season.. and LF

Yeah, but the Indians aree playing the best ball that they have all year. So if this is the time, it is now. The thing is, if we do get past the Rangers or Rays, then we have the best team in baseball.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is, if we do get past the Rangers or Rays, then we have the best team in baseball.

No offense Shane -- All the Indians are doing right now is beating up on the lousiest teams in baseball. Over the last 3 1/2 weeks -- they are 14-1 against the Mets, White Sox, Houston and Minnesota (combined they are 136 games UNDER .500 on the season). The only winning team you played in that stretch was KC -- Cleveland was 2-4 against them.

So to mention Cleveland and the 'best team in baseball' in the same sentence is about as far of a stretch as you can make.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention -- Cleveland is 1-6 against Boston on the season and 4-15 against the Tigers. Both teams they will have to face at some point in the postseason and a good chance, they would have to face both teams if they made it to the ALCS.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention -- Cleveland is 1-6 against Boston on the season and 4-15 against the Tigers. Both teams they will have to face at some point in the postseason and a good chance, they would have to face both teams if they made it to the ALCS.

All you Tig fans think you have an automatic bid to the ALCS. Oakland is a handful, better not take them for granted.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense Shane -- All the Indians are doing right now is beating up on the lousiest teams in baseball. Over the last 3 1/2 weeks -- they are 14-1 against the Mets, White Sox, Houston and Minnesota (combined they are 136 games UNDER .500 on the season). The only winning team you played in that stretch was KC -- Cleveland was 2-4 against them.

So to mention Cleveland and the 'best team in baseball' in the same sentence is about as far of a stretch as you can make.

I understand, but they are doing what they need to do. This doesn't mean they will play the same way against better caliber teams, but I am not overlooking it. This team has enough talent too, and the rotation for the most part has really improved.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you Tig fans think you have an automatic bid to the ALCS. Oakland is a handful, better not take them for granted.

I don't think that at all. My response to you was very poorly worded. I read it after I had posted it and it read like I was drunk posting that.

What I meant to say is -- there is a good chance Cleveland would have to face both Detroit and Boston, teams they are 5-21 against combined.

Unless I am mistaken -- if Cleveland gets into the playoffs and wins the 1 game playoff, they have to face Boston first. If Detroit wins, they would have to face them the next round.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand, but they are doing what they need to do. This doesn't mean they will play the same way against better caliber teams, but I am not overlooking it. This team has enough talent too, and the rotation for the most part has really improved.

I agree -- Cleveland is definitely doing what it needs to do. It was the comment about Cleveland being the best team in baseball that was going overboard. Beating up on the bottom feeders is a little different than doing the same against the best teams in the MLB.

I do actually hope Cleveland pulls it off and gets in. It would be great for the AL Central to see two teams in the playoffs.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt even realize they had vina...i do remember urbina tho

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also dont think any teams including the tigers have an automatic bid to alcs. Where are you getting ur info from?

Also ill admit i was wrong about indians i also thought they would fade and the royals would overcome them, the indians are indeed a resilient bunch, props to them.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to love how the Twins are just giving up.. Where the fuck was that against the Tigers?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree -- Cleveland is definitely doing what it needs to do. It was the comment about Cleveland being the best team in baseball that was going overboard. Beating up on the bottom feeders is a little different than doing the same against the best teams in the MLB.

I do actually hope Cleveland pulls it off and gets in. It would be great for the AL Central to see two teams in the playoffs.

I just meant they are in September best team in baseball. But as far as record goes, I throw that out the window once postseason starts. I go by who the hottest teams are going into the ostseason bc usually you see those teams succeed. Like Cardinals, Giants getting WC's and playing well down the stretch.

Should be a fun postseason regardless.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad to most Tig fans. Douggie talks a lot of shit, so I lumped in the other fans. Douggie was pretty much locking the Tigs in the ALCS.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if he doesn't play. Masterson is the new closer!

Is that true? If so -- that is wild. So who is going to be Cleveland's #1 starter in the playoffs?