• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sincerely hope this is an elaborate troll job... I just saw that too...

Im sure nothing will come of it......captainobvious has been such a crybaby troll this whole baseball year....and hammer keeps letting him get away with shit.....i posted on a baseball thread and somebody hacked into my edit? And twisted the shit around...kinda fucked up

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure nothing will come of it......captainobvious has been such a crybaby troll this whole baseball year....and hammer keeps letting him get away with shit.....i posted on a baseball thread and somebody hacked into my edit? And twisted the shit around...kinda fucked up

Isn't CaptO the mod of the CBS thread or something?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny moose.....i dont see an edit button on your post.....so how did he get access to edit my post?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't CaptO the mod of the CBS thread or something?

When he was losing his battle in here, he threw in the tigers fans face that he was a mod in here.....most of us didnt even know what that was....im not sure about cbs...i only read the news there anymore....once they got rid of message boards

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he was losing his battle in here, he threw in the tigers fans face that he was a mod in here.....most of us didnt even know what that was....im not sure about cbs...i only read the news there anymore....once they got rid of message boards

CaptO is just mad at this point... He gets called out for his BS and gets pissy about it.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he abused his power.....i was told since im not a tiger fan i cant post there....i can ONLY post in here...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for when Capt whines, then you can't post in here either. Hahahaha

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a way to clinch it......max wraps up the cy young and we win 1-0.....benoit shuts the door once again. At least he got that blown save out the way....

Gotta love jimmy moon walking.....didnt see geno anywhere.....was he in the back celebrating with a couple dozen crispy cremes?

It was a great celebration! Hopefully we get to see two more. I could watch Ol' Jimmy moonwalk for hours. Hahahaha. GoodMax' goggles were freakin sweet too.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great celebration! Hopefully we get to see two more. I could watch Ol' Jimmy moonwalk for hours. Hahahaha. GoodMax' goggles were freakin sweet too.

Yeah those were one of the first things i noticed.....max's goggles......jimmy was tearing up......then the class act of tori went and carried him back out to the party room.....word was....tori tried the same with geno, tried carrying him away from his crispy cremes.....but he almost threw his back out doing it.

I didnt know if jimmy was moonwalking.....shooting pistols.....or just flat out pimp walking.......but it was entertaining.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least the twins pitched well and made it tough for the kitties. Just can't hit.

Even though a shut out vs us means nothing. I think we sealed max CY young. His era is now under 3 and that will look huge.

Maybe we can spoil the Indians run?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least the twins pitched well and made it tough for the kitties. Just can't hit.

Even though a shut out vs us means nothing. I think we sealed max CY young. His era is now under 3 and that will look huge.

Normally, I wouldn't care at this point, but after CaptO's shenanigans I hope the Tribe get swept by the Twins.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally, I wouldn't care at this point, but after CaptO's shenanigans I hope the Tribe get swept by the Twins.

I know i want to root for the injuns to make it, but capt makes me want them to lose.....even tho hes a red sox fan also...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know....where did this twins pitching come from???

Shut us down pretty good except one inning. Lucky to win 2 outta 3

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah those were one of the first things i noticed.....max's goggles......jimmy was tearing up......then the class act of tori went and carried him back out to the party room.....word was....tori tried the same with geno, tried carrying him away from his crispy cremes.....but he almost threw his back out doing it.

I didnt know if jimmy was moonwalking.....shooting pistols.....or just flat out pimp walking.......but it was entertaining.

It might have been pistols. Hahaha. It was awesome. I'd like to be at a wedding reception with Jimbo. The old man has forgotten more about partying than Ill ever know. :suds:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man.... Without Mauer and Morneau that lineup is sure light on a lot of things. But you're pitching definitely was right there this series. I really hope you guys can get Justin back. He's not what he was but he's a solid ball player. And he's a Twin! Always have liked him. You think Dozier can produce again next season? He's had a sneaky solid year.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need MiamVice back.. Or we need to ban bums if Miami is to be banned IMO.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He broke the cardinal rule though. (So did I, this is actually my alt). But I do wish he was here. Without the stupid shit with Hosmers #1 fan.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man.... Without Mauer and Morneau that lineup is sure light on a lot of things. But you're pitching definitely was right there this series. I really hope you guys can get Justin back. He's not what he was but he's a solid ball player. And he's a Twin! Always have liked him. You think Dozier can produce again next season? He's had a sneaky solid year.

Yeah I was happy we didn't just roll over and actually made the tigs earn it. We also didn't have Arcia out only real threat with Dozier. Hurt his knee Monday in warm ups.

As for dozier, I hope he keeps it up. If he hits for average he will be very nice. Already has defense and pop. May allow us to have Arcia DH in future and let Rosario go back to his natural spot as a outfielder with Buxton and hicks. Or as I mentioned months ago, rosario/dozier could bring trade value.

Hope it's option 1. Arcia can rake, but boy he needs help in field.