• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I played baseball for more than half my life and I disn't mean it as a fail, but a let down. But what loss isn't a letdown. Still a great accomplishment for sure though.

I played in the state championship at the silverdome in 86......lost on a last minute hail mary, where the WR pushed our WR down and then caught it.....yes we cried.....but when it was all said and done, it was a great year.....muskegon even had a big celebration for us and muskegon, who won their game....the first goal is to win it all.....but its not the only goal......its something to build on going into next season.....if you sucked one season, there isnt much to look forward to for the next season.....luckily for me, every football team i ever played on was pretty damn good....but i never won the big one....do still have my runner up medal.....it also got me recruited playing in the playoffs back to back years...getting seen by more people....now only if i hadnt fucked up before my senior year and gotten kicked off the team......oh well.....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky P gets his first CG, and his 60th career win. (The White Sox got 4 errors and a run.) Only 9 starters have more wins than Rick since he came into the AL. I still don't know all nine,..... but I know that's impressive.

24 yrs old and 60 wins.....steve stone was high on him all night.....said he has a long career ahead of him.....not many times the sox announcers give out praises.....theyre usually too busy crying about a strike call from the 1st inning.....

The magic number is 13!!!!!!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so 4x? bummer.

Jhonny P starts working out again at Comerica park. limited to hisfield time. must be before games. Tigers have told him he will not be the full time SS. he will have to fit in at another postion..where? LF?

I said that last week on the tigers board dougie.......take 2E's spot as the righthanded LF....dont know how well or how quick he can learn tho.....but yeah...iggys going nowhere.....did you see the play he made on konerko....went into the hole and backhanded it...was gonna fire it....remembered who was running and got him self right, then fired it over...the kid is so slick and smart....just like last week when he dried the ball off on his pantleg while he was in the motion of firing it over to 1B..

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too bad it's a crappy stat for evaluating pitchers.

When its tiger pitchers getting wins, they are a dumb stat, BUT when its someone elses team, its a good thing? Only a kc fan.....

Since may 1st...this n that

Since all star break...did n dat

Since last night....this and oh who gives a shit

For the year!!!!!

Tigers 13 magic number

Prince one more RBI for another 100 RBI season

Miggy, prince and vmart....production machines...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WC still within reach. Re: division - hate to say it but KC has a much better record against the Tigs than the Tribe does. Your guys take the next series against them, they lose a few more along the way, Tribe & KC keep winning series - who knows. They arent that much farther ahead for the div to be a lock

BTW: Cleaves, youre on ignore so whatever shit you spew wont be read

Aww im on ignore from barney fife....couldnt arrest me? Cant handle "smack talk"?

Look at the crap you were spewing WHEN the injuns were in first....i wonder if im on "fake" ignore like bums had me on....but yet knew everything i was saying...

Well too bad....we will never know if captain is really that stupid or if he just made a typo

1 under 1.000

Salazar is 21

Salazar has jose fernandez stuff

Fernandez made his 2nd career start in august

If porcello hasnt figured it out now, he never will....but yet salazar is a stud who JUST got to the majors.....porcello pitched in 26 minor league games....thats it!

But anyways, ill miss your WRONG statements....or your backing of a stalker named iffy..

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WC still within reach. Re: division - hate to say it but KC has a much better record against the Tigs than the Tribe does. Your guys take the next series against them, they lose a few more along the way, Tribe & KC keep winning series - who knows. They arent that much farther ahead for the div to be a lock

BTW: Cleaves, youre on ignore so whatever shit you spew wont be read

Yeah because theres 8 weeks left right:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

17 games left...up 5 1/2

Magic number 13

But hey keep hope alive, theres 8 weeks left!!!!!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Capt, it's been over since April man. Let it go. (You already flew the white flag once, but that was before you and Bums combined "forces")

Ahaha combined forces....if iffy was still here, they would be the 3 amigos....

You know chumps need forces in numbers.....cant fight their own battles.

Why anyone would wanna join with capt jump off the bandwagon baffles me.....the guy is always wrong...

Has anyone informed him theres not 8 weeks left? Or that salazar isnt 21? Or now once he JUMPED BACK on the injuns bandwagon, hes sinking them again.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just 'joined forces' with Bums & Iffy to piss off Vice & Cleaves. Which was obviously successful :yahoo:

Like i said, chumps need numbers....

Hes mad at me because i wouldnt throw vice under the bus.....vice did nothing to me...i tried to tell barney fife this.....i dont give a rats ass what happened on cbs.....i wasnt on vices side i wasnt against him......in fact iffy tried to get vice to go against me and vice let me know.....vice ON THIS THREAD....hasnt done anything worse than anyone else in my eyes....but everytime captain fife cries...its about gamecenters on cbs...wah wah wah...try watching the game with real friends in real life and stop taking gamecenters so serious.....

But since i wouldnt crucify vice, certain members on here dont care for me....i could care less....once i hit my button on my ipad....(((poof))) this world is gone.....and then i resume my life....

Bandwagon cry baby....thats what capt fife is.....needs numbers to try and gang up on people....prolly because he doesnt know much about baseball....or life it seems.....but yet hes a mod, who just admitted joining forces with a stalker troll just to piss someone on here off:laugh3::laugh3:.........whatta chump!!!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A successful troll perhaps... Even though he is an obvious troll. Hey, atleast this isn't as bad as Oprah when she takes the obvious troll bait...

Thanks moose....at least i think u were saying that the way i think.....

Hope your royals win again today

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just 'joined forces' with Bums & Iffy to piss off Vice & Cleaves. Which was obviously successful :yahoo:

Probably not the best idea. One has already been tossed from the site. (Several times) I'm sure the other will be soon enough. He got the boot for trolling already on atleast one board. But hey, I don't mean to complain. Especially with the Royals doing our dirty work this afternoon.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not the best idea. One has already been tossed from the site. (Several times) I'm sure the other will be soon enough. He got the boot for trolling already on atleast one board. But hey, I don't mean to complain. Especially with the Royals doing our dirty work this afternoon.

Smitty will you join MY gang?

I wanna team up on people:laugh3:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24 yrs old and 60 wins.....steve stone was high on him all night.....said he has a long career ahead of him.....not many times the sox announcers give out praises.....theyre usually too busy crying about a strike call from the 1st inning.....

The magic number is 13!!!!!!

I'm really glad I don't have to listen to Hawk. Rod annoys me. But only a little. He makes me laugh a lot more than he annoys me. Impemba is kinda just there. But yeah, Ricky's got a lot of career ahead of him still. Smooth delivery, ever improving fastball, ever improving location, a ridiculous curve(The Yellowhammer), an actuall shortstop.... His future is bright. Much like the team he plays for. Can't say that about too many #5 starters. Hell.... You might not be able to say it about any. Especially round here.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that joins forces with iffy has no credibility whatsoever so have fun with that. Iffy was ok when he stuck to baseball but the problem was he was more interested in belittling everyone with an opinion that differed from his own and he had a number of narrow minded opinions.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But hey, I don't mean to complain. Especially with the Royals doing our dirty work this afternoon.

Yep, I'm a Royals fan today. Might be an Indians fan in the Sept. 16-18 series, but will have to wait and see.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that joins forces with iffy has no credibility whatsoever so have fun with that. Iffy was ok when he stuck to baseball but the problem was he was more interested in belittling everyone with an opinion that differed from his own and he had a number of narrow minded opinions.

He's a shitty person. Plain n simple. IMO anyway. But if someone were to disagree with me, they'd be wrong.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really glad I don't have to listen to Hawk. Rod annoys me. But only a little. He makes me laugh a lot more than he annoys me. Impemba is kinda just there. But yeah, Ricky's got a lot of career ahead of him still. Smooth delivery, ever improving fastball, ever improving location, a ridiculous curve(The Yellowhammer), an actuall shortstop.... His future is bright. Much like the team he plays for. Can't say that about too many #5 starters. Hell.... You might not be able to say it about any. Especially round here.

I like rod myself.....only time i cant watch them is when they play the sox and black the tigers broadcast out. Stone is ok....its the hawk....grrrrr

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And followed grown men around from post to post.....not to mention the private messaging he wouldnt stop....theres a long list of iffy victims.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with you so could you make five screen names and stalk me for a year bronco? Oh and belittle me?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You already claimed SouthSide though! I'm a WestSide Ridah till I die, homie. (Can I be in two gangs? Two is better'n one :noidea:)

Um...ahhhh.duuuuu..ahhhh...ummmm

How bout south west side ridaaaaahs!!!!!!

Of course 2 is better than one....that way.....when you have a disagreement.....you can team up and have the numbers advantage...wonder if barney fife ran home to get his brothers, sisters, cousins, nanny and whoever else, to confront the ONE kid that stole his ken doll? Anyone that needs a numbers advantage is a chump..

Thats how these fake gang bangers around here are....when they DO fight, its 10 on 1.