• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... he posted the stats.. that were correct.. not you....

Feel free to go to ESPN and see that ATLANTA is the best pitching staff in the majors with a 3.19 era...

Go ahead, prove me wrong...lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, too funny, you finally catch a mistake I make and I am "exposed"....sure, your right, like you are so often, lol.

But hey feel free.....I did use baseball reference.com...and yes....I did add them up....sue me..lol

How did you add wrong on KC's losses.. since 1969 when their record is clearly posted right above all the seasons you would have added together... either you can't add and are retarded... or you are lying... which one?

Explain the ba stats you referenced saying that butler and hosmer were hitting better than vmart and miggy... what about those made up troll stats?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead, lets say you "won" the LOSSES for the Tigers and Royals since 1969 and you proved that the Tigers have averaged 2 losses a year less than the Royals in 43 years..

Got it....the next 1 of 80 percent....now this is going to be fun.

I proved you are either a troll that posts fake stats or that you are a retard that can't add and is not smart enough to look at the total that is already posted for you plain as day... which are you?

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can go through 80% of his stats he posted and prove they are lies or exaggerated...

All he can do is pick apart my opinions... which I gladly took his bet that the Tigers will win a WS before the Royals make the playoffs.... and I also doubled it up when I said I would bet him for more tickets on other issues.. I back up my opinions... and if I post a stat.. i can back it up with a link... he cant.. he needs to leave... all he does is troll tigers fans on this site.

what are you talking about now...."doubled it up".....what rambling did I miss of yours...some of us actually leave this site...I must have missed that one...

I made my bet and stand behind it...I am sure your folks will buy me the tickets...are you already trying to get out of it? You can't be seriously nervous already...they both haven't done what we are betting on in almost 30 years...its only a 50/50 bet...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to go to ESPN and see that ATLANTA is the best pitching staff in the majors with a 3.19 era...

Go ahead, prove me wrong...lol

One last time... NL pitching stats to AL pitching stats can't be compared... its apples to oranges... and you know that... you are just using a stat to try to piss off tigers fans... carry on man.. i am watching football... you have been exposed... everyone here saw what you are here for.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I proved you are either a troll that posts fake stats or that you are a retard that can't add and is not smart enough to look at the total that is already posted for you plain as day... which are you?

I said I added wrong, made a mistake...its not hard to do in the real world...you fantasy world, hey, your a genius and never make mistakes...got it...

again, feel free to list any "others" I have made with statistics...waiting....waiting....still hear the crickets.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what are you talking about now...."doubled it up".....what rambling did I miss of yours...some of us actually leave this site...I must have missed that one...

I made my bet and stand behind it...I am sure your folks will buy me the tickets...are you already trying to get out of it? You can't be seriously nervous already...they both haven't done what we are betting on in almost 30 years...its only a 50/50 bet...

LOL.. gotta love how now my "folks" will buy you tickets.. see.. thats trolling.. funny part is I just bought season tickets to the heat today... 4 seats.. lol.. my "folks" must be in a buying mood.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last time... NL pitching stats to AL pitching stats can't be compared... its apples to oranges... and you know that... you are just using a stat to try to piss off tigers fans... carry on man.. i am watching football... you have been exposed... everyone here saw what you are here for.

Sure, I will still prove Detroit is 4 th in team era, in just the AL, then....its not hard

see

Oak
Tex
KC

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I added wrong, made a mistake...its not hard to do in the real world...you fantasy world, hey, your a genius and never make mistakes...got it...

again, feel free to list any "others" I have made with statistics...waiting....waiting....still hear the crickets.

You are lying... you didn't even need to add... they posted the record plain as day right above the records for each season... like I said.. you are either a retard.. or you are trolling.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. gotta love how now my "folks" will buy you tickets.. see.. thats trolling.. funny part is I just bought season tickets to the heat today... 4 seats.. lol.. my "folks" must be in a buying mood.

Got ya, your a season ticket holder for the Marlins and now the Heat....a bar owner with a hot brazilian wife....but spend 100 percent of your "evenings" in chat rooms.....lol

Now thats all facts...lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a stat you should look up for me.. Wins and losses... see who is in first and who is 8 games back in the al central for me.. get back to me later.. cause I have people over right now and cant argue with you... as I am sure you will just keep coming up with lies and exaggerated stats... once again and for the last time.. you were exposed for what you are...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are lying... you didn't even need to add... they posted the record plain as day right above the records for each season... like I said.. you are either a retard.. or you are trolling.

The beautiful part...is...I know the truth and your "lieing" claim is just entertaining again...just another false statement from you...and it doesn't shock me in the least...

Keep believing it...please...that and Porcello will win 250 games....and...etc...the other crap you throw out.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got ya, your a season ticket holder for the Marlins and now the Heat....a bar owner with a hot brazilian wife....but spend 100 percent of your "evenings" in chat rooms.....lol

Now thats all facts...lol

LOL bums.. if you only knew...

The funniest part is how jealous you are of me.. you found me here to troll me.. check your first post on this thread page 187... You stalk me bro... and wish your team was as good as the Tigers... and wish your life was equal to mine... I could care less about your life... I am happy with mine.. you sure care about mine though...

If I was lying.. why would you care? That is the funny part... Why do you care?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The beautiful part...is...I know the truth and your "lieing" claim is just entertaining again...just another false statement from you...and it doesn't shock me in the least...

Keep believing it...please...that and Porcello will win 250 games....and...etc...the other crap you throw out.

Stop talking to me bro... seriously.. stop posting about my wife.. stop posting about anything referencing me.. I am done with you... you are nothing more than a troll.. you were exposed.. like I said.. either you are a fucking retard that can't add... or read.. being that the losses were already printed clearly for you to see on baseball reference where you claim to have gotten your stats... or you are a troll..

DO NOT POST ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE ON THIS THREAD AGAIN YOU LOSER

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a stat you should look up for me.. Wins and losses... see who is in first and who is 8 games back in the al central for me.. get back to me later.. cause I have people over right now and cant argue with you... as I am sure you will just keep coming up with lies and exaggerated stats... once again and for the last time.. you were exposed for what you are...

Yep, got ya...

ATL is in First of all of MLB baseball and the NL (wins-losses 85-54 and best team pitching in the majors)
if you want me to break it down per league then
BOS is in First of the AL (wins-losses 84-57 and the team that just trounced the Tigers)

8 games back in the AL Central is the Kansas City Royals.

No need to get back later, they are easy questions you are asking. Feel free to ask any questions that you need correct answers too.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop talking to me bro... seriously.. stop posting about my wife.. stop posting about anything referencing me.. I am done with you... you are nothing more than a troll.. you were exposed.. like I said.. either you are a fucking retard that can't add... or read.. being that the losses were already printed clearly for you to see on baseball reference where you claim to have gotten your stats... or you are a troll..

DO NOT POST ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE ON THIS THREAD AGAIN YOU LOSER

lol...I said I added while drinking...they don't have any commercials about that...I screwed up...will be doing community service soon once its against the law.

this coming from a guy who constantly said things about my wife for over a year....got ya...tool man

Just put me on ignore...its not hard...or leave the thread...its not hard...keep coming into CBS gamecenters stalking and harassing people like the last few days (since you don't go in there because of me, lol)...its not hard....

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are now on full ignore... post away.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL bums.. if you only knew...

The funniest part is how jealous you are of me.. you found me here to troll me.. check your first post on this thread page 187... You stalk me bro... and wish your team was as good as the Tigers... and wish your life was equal to mine... I could care less about your life... I am happy with mine.. you sure care about mine though...

If I was lying.. why would you care? That is the funny part... Why do you care?

Funny thing, is, I don't.....I just told you the truth from the VERY beginning, you chose to ignore that too, lol.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for the interuption, now back to the AL Central...

MOOOOOOSE, Butler, Hosmer, Perez even Emilio Boni and the KC Bullpen...just bringing it today