• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC has DOUBLE the Complete Games

and Detroit and Kansas City are tied at 10 each for Shutouts.

Oak, Tex and Detroits team pitching numbers are almost all even....well except Saves....but closers won't be needed in the playoffs or WS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't that Mike Hart?

That started it....but in an interview lately talking about rivalries....he called lil brother UM 3rd biggest rivalry....but of course he waited to graduate before calling sparty lil brother.....not that it mattered.....he never did well vs us anyways. We tried NOT to hurt him.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not acting like it never happened....I added wrong...even admitted my mistake and moved on....thats how you do it when you screw up...its just the first time you have seen me do it...lol

What about me saying porcello would win 250 games?

Or whatever i said about perez?

Or where I said the tigers were the greatest team ever?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus you are an idiot.. ATL lineup has holes.. and the rotation is not even close to good. Pitt has a decent staff.. but is not even the best in the NL.. do you just post to post.. or do you EVER actually fact check?

Detroit's lineup isn't deep? There is one positon the tigers field that is not hitting above league average.. catcher.. 1...and that is only when avila is out there because pena is hitting almost .300...that means 8 guys are above league average hitters at worst... I can back that up.. its a fucking fact.. unlike you.. i post FACTS.

You are right.. predictions are nothing more than opinion.. your can come true.. wanna place another ticket bet on it?

Braves' starting pitchers are 6th in the majors in ERA.

Do YOU EVER actually fact check?

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about me saying porcello would win 250 games?

Or whatever i said about perez?

Or where I said the tigers were the greatest team ever?

Never said YOU said porcello would win 250 games, we all know who said it...

Couldn't tell you what you said about Perez as long as it stated Perez is much better than Avila or Pena.

Yes, you as well as a few select Tigers fans act like the Tigers are the greatest team ever...the realistic ones....and there are quit a few know that this is a team with the best hitter in baseball on it and 3 top end SP's on it.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN.....

1)ATL 3.19
Pitt 3.20
KC 3.45
Det 3.72

I do all the time....unless ESPN is incorrect with THEIR numbers, lol

Since Tigers fans have a hard time READING....again, look up at the post, it states "Atlanta has the BEST pitching staff in the Majors"

No only were you incorrect with your stats but with your information too, lol...nice job.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look for sparty to be in every game because of their defense.....but that means when they play teams like western the score will be close.....i wish they would just bench maxwell and go with cook or terry....we need a QB who can run a lil....our WR drop too many passes...but the defense should keep them in most games....lets just hope the offense doesnt hurt the defense too much....

I just find it funny dennard found a way to take a shot at sparty....he really never had a good game vs us....i think he had around 200 yds rushing in his 4 games....he used to put that up in one game vs the lesser competition...i didnt see the UM game at all....not even highlights.....were they running up the score? Or was central that bad? I will be shocked if sparty scores 30 in one game this year.

They didn't run it up at all.. they had backups in by the second half and central just couldn't stop them.. the defense was great all around.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not acting like it never happened....I added wrong...even admitted my mistake and moved on....thats how you do it when you screw up...its just the first time you have seen me do it...lol

You have been wrong on ever stat you posted here.. I just didn't waste my time posting the facts to prove it.. I can if you want me to... you added wrong? you were so far off.. you must be adding at about a 2nd grade level...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitt has a "decent" pitching staff.......happens to be ranked #2 in the ALL of baseball...7 places AHEAD of Detroit....how are those "facts"...

ATL has THE TOP pitching staff in MLB.....that would be 8 places ahead of Detroit...

but hey, we all know YOUR the Fact guy, lol.

EDIT: Just for BONUS facts.....the Tigers are now 4th in just the AL behind KC, OAK and TEX.....Darvish is going to win the CY....that will be my next prediction.

LOL.. idiot.. in a 7 game series.. neither of those teams can put up the quality det can... hands down... the stats may say its better.. but NL stats are ALWAYS better because they pitch to a pitcher every game... idiot.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC has DOUBLE the Complete Games

and Detroit and Kansas City are tied at 10 each for Shutouts.

Oak, Tex and Detroits team pitching numbers are almost all even....well except Saves....but closers won't be needed in the playoffs or WS.

More empty stats... how many more wins? What are the standings? You are such a bs piece of trash.. just go... you have been proven to be a tiger hating troll... nobody wants you here.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NL pitchers have an auto out how many times a game.. its common knowledge pitchers in the NL have lower era... come on man...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its so funny watching bums squirm after being shown as the clown he is... now he will try to find any angle again to show KC is just as good as Det... STOP.. they ARE NOT...

NL pitching stats can not be compared to AL pitching stats... its apples to oranges... any half way smart person knows that... pitching to a dh as compared to pitching to a pitcher.. just stop comparing the NL rotations to AL... in a 7 game series... who do you want... Verlander, Scherzer, Fister, Sanchez? or Medlen, Teheran, Minor, and Maholm? Come on man.. seriously.. its not even close who would be favored in that match up... and vegas would not pick Atl.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN.....

1)ATL 3.19
Pitt 3.20
KC 3.45
Det 3.72

I do all the time....unless ESPN is incorrect with THEIR numbers, lol

Since Tigers fans have a hard time READING....again, look up at the post, it states "Atlanta has the BEST pitching staff in the Majors"

No only were you incorrect with your stats but with your information too, lol...nice job.

you're looking at overall ERA. Braves' starting pitchers have an ERA of 3.61.

2013 Atlanta Braves Pitching Splits - Baseball-Reference.com

Thanks for playing.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. bums.. you have been exposed... you "added wrong" but you claim you used baseball reference.com.. which you don't even need to add.... You made up your stats to troll tigers fans... like you did about the batting average stats with hosmer and butler.... then you lied and said it was just fastballs that made up the ba you posted... that was made up... you are a clown bro.. EXPOSED TO ALL

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're looking at overall ERA. Braves' starting pitchers have an ERA of 3.61.

2013 Atlanta Braves Pitching Splits - Baseball-Reference.com

Thanks for playing.

He makes stuff up all the time.. he is trolling... don't pay him any mind... i exposed his lies and fake stats.. if you want ... check page 320 to see for yourself if you have not already seen it...

He claims he "added wrong"... but he didn't need to add KC Royals all time losses.. its posted clear as day on baseball reference.com.... he lied.. to troll..

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can go through 80% of his stats he posted and prove they are lies or exaggerated...

All he can do is pick apart my opinions... which I gladly took his bet that the Tigers will win a WS before the Royals make the playoffs.... and I also doubled it up when I said I would bet him for more tickets on other issues.. I back up my opinions... and if I post a stat.. i can back it up with a link... he cant.. he needs to leave... all he does is troll tigers fans on this site.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. bums.. you have been exposed... you "added wrong" but you claim you used baseball reference.com.. which you don't even need to add.... You made up your stats to troll tigers fans... like you did about the batting average stats with hosmer and butler.... then you lied and said it was just fastballs that made up the ba you posted... that was made up... you are a clown bro.. EXPOSED TO ALL

lol, too funny, you finally catch a mistake I make and I am "exposed"....sure, your right, like you are so often, lol.

But hey feel free.....I did use baseball reference.com...and yes....I did add them up....sue me..lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, supporting EXACTLY what I stated...."Atlanta has the best pitching staff in the majors" not hard to read.

LOL... he posted the stats.. that were correct.. not you....

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can go through 80% of his stats he posted and prove they are lies or exaggerated...

All he can do is pick apart my opinions... which I gladly took his bet that the Tigers will win a WS before the Royals make the playoffs.... and I also doubled it up when I said I would bet him for more tickets on other issues.. I back up my opinions... and if I post a stat.. i can back it up with a link... he cant.. he needs to leave... all he does is troll tigers fans on this site.

Go ahead, lets say you "won" the LOSSES for the Tigers and Royals since 1969 and you proved that the Tigers have averaged 2 losses a year less than the Royals in 43 years..

Got it....the next 1 of 80 percent....now this is going to be fun.