• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the tigers HAVE won a TITLE in the last 29 years.....the AL TITLE for the most losses by a team EVER in the over 100 year history of baseball....now that a team in very elite company....I will give you that.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually get along with Cleaves and I don't mind Dougy. What did Cleaves do?

I don't mind Cleaves....he just thinks calling "someone" out on his facts wasn't fair...he thought I was picking on him....but just stating facts and proving his statement false is just too darn easy and fun.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the tigers HAVE won a TITLE in the last 29 years.....the AL TITLE for the most losses by a team EVER in the over 100 year history of baseball....now that a team in very elite company....I will give you that.

IDK man, we have been pretty elite too, but man, the Tigers really outdid everybody. The Cleveland Spiders are still the WOAT team though.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time and I am going to bed... Tigers are in first and positioned to make a run at the title.. the royals are not... have a nice night bums... moose.. i apologize you had to get into this... i don't think you would be acting like this if you didnt have to see this clown bums posting this crap... he hates the tigers.. more than he likes the royals...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually get along with Cleaves and I don't mind Dougy. What did Cleaves do?

I love Dougie...he is about as honest as a homer as you can find...its so cute and entertaining to read whatever he posts. He doesn't want to get into facts...he just loves his Tigers...blindly and without hesitation.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Dougie...he is about as honest as a homer as you can find...its so cute and entertaining to read whatever he posts. He doesn't want to get into facts...he just loves his Tigers...blindly and without hesitation.

Well, this is the smack talk thread, he just seems like a smack talker to me.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time and I am going to bed... Tigers are in first and positioned to make a run at the title.. the royals are not... have a nice night bums... moose.. i apologize you had to get into this... i don't think you would be acting like this if you didnt have to see this clown bums posting this crap... he hates the tigers.. more than he likes the royals...

ah, finally went for the "victim" card....there it is....after spouting BS, getting called out on it...its back to the "victim" card again...lol...never seen that one before...again...fun and entertaining to see you are predictable as always...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is this... Bums talks smack when his team is piss poor and has no chance to win a title... I will be the first one to shut my mouth and take it when the royals are in first and handing it to the tigers.. but until then.... a royals fan talking smack about being better and coming up with cherry picked stats to try to secure his point.... its just funny man.. like i said... its like talking to a homeless guy about doing his taxes...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ok man, don't say things like that....you will go to bed again, many nights for years....its just baseball and fun....don't take it personal.

I really hope to see you again...and please don't talk like that.

Edit....whooo...thought you said "the last time I am going to bed"....I guess I need glasses also...thank god.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when the royals finish higher than the tigers in the standings... i will buy you playoff tickets to a kc playoff game... if you are willing to do the same here bums... what do you say.. for next season?

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is this... Bums talks smack when his team is piss poor and has no chance to win a title... I will be the first one to shut my mouth and take it when the royals are in first and handing it to the tigers.. but until then.... a royals fan talking smack about being better and coming up with cherry picked stats to try to secure his point.... its just funny man.. like i said... its like talking to a homeless guy about doing his taxes...

and your a guy who only "talks smack" when your winning....got it...and that says alot about exactly who you are....you will shut your mouth because you only open it when your in the lead...and hide when losing...but hey...to each their own.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything from the most basic stats such as ERA to FIP, blah, blah, blah, bottom line is: It can be debated for sure, but it isn't written in stone that 2013 Verlander > 2013 Santana

The idea of JV not being better than Santana in any year other than 08(idk what Santana season was like that year) seems like a stretch. Even in Verlanders worst season since then and ES current bounce(he's bounced higher than before he fell) back season. It's not really something Id add to any strong opinion. I wouldnt even do it with Fister, but I know I wouldn't do it with both.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and your a guy who only "talks smack" when your winning....got it...and that says alot about exactly who you are....you will shut your mouth because you only open it when your in the lead...and hide when losing...but hey...to each their own.

LOL.. bums.. one last time.. check the standings

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when the royals finish higher than the tigers in the standings... i will buy you playoff tickets to a kc playoff game... if you are willing to do the same here bums... what do you say.. for next season?

close...whoevers team does the following Tigers wins WS or Royals make the playoffs....whoevers team does that first...the other buys 2 tickets to A WORLD SERIES GAME the following year...

that I am more than down with..

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok man, don't say things like that....you will go to bed again, many nights for years....its just baseball and fun....don't take it personal.

I really hope to see you again...and please don't talk like that.

Edit....whooo...thought you said "the last time I am going to bed"....I guess I need glasses also...thank god.

That's a good thing for 40% of the division I think.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a good thing for the entire division. I'd much rather see the Royals or Indians get a Wild Card than anyone else.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone see Chris Archer's game line today? Where is hockey?