• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see good things for KC. They get a little schedule help to start the season. I'm not big on us having the Vikes to start things off. Wasting Dome value for both.

Hmmmm, I wonder what the rolling roof would be like if KC voters ever actually approved of it...

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta get off this board for the night.. bums is to much... i think he may go nuts if the tigers win... i want a video to see his face... that would be awesome.. i bet he is going to be so mad if they win it all.

Like I have stated, for two decades....I will still have a crown in hand and enjoy the games...but you live out your fantasy's all you want...I understand thats all you have...feel free to dream big...seems you don't have a problem doing that.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great teams win world series (s) the Giants...a great team...Cardinals...a great team....teams that haven't won a world series in 29 years or more.....Pitt...Baltimore...Texas...who happen to be ahead of the TIgers on the list....are what? Great Teams?...the great part is when one of them win it and knock the tigers a spot up on the "longest drought list"...but maybe the Tigers are number 1 on the "Greatest Teams to never win the title"...they must be the Greatest on that list...not any of the Red Sox teams or anything...must be the Tigers...

I can see why the Tigers fans probably kicked you out of their thread...so you can spew your BS elswhere...they know it already...lol

The playoffs are not here yet bums.. no way the tigers can win it all until they do... it doesn't matter what happened in the past.. this year.. they are a great team.. with a shot to win it all in the playoffs... something the royals don't have. Keep trying to hate on the tigers bro... its so funny.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I have stated, for two decades....I will still have a crown in hand and enjoy the games...but you live out your fantasy's all you want...I understand thats all you have...feel free to dream big...seems you don't have a problem doing that.

2 decades? you are going on 28 yrs... that is almost 3.. lol.. so you are going to be bragging to tigers about that one you got in 85? LOL...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is going to throw on his members only jacket and listen to hewey lewis and the news while remembering that season... lol

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon is better than your LF'er

Cain has a better glove than AJAX

Unless you REALLY like Castellanos, then whatever I suppose, but that is asking a lot.

Hosmer vs Fielder is a wash

Butler > Vmart this year

Santana> Porcello

Shields> Verlander and Fister

Holland> Tigers BP

Crow> Veras

Herrera> Rondon

Collins> Coke

Smith> Bonderman

Perez > Avila and Pena
ill give you from Holland down. But I'm not so sure of your #1 starter being better than the Tigers #3 &4 starters. And comparing a Santana and Porcello really doesn't work for me. Butler is a very good hitter, but Martinez isn't exactly less than anybody the last month and a half. Can't comment on Cain V. Jackson. Haven't seen enough of Cain. But my knock on Austin would be his arm. He covers a good deal of ground, and doesn't make many miscues(never, ever dives). Im cool with Prince if youre cool with Hosmer. Shields I just can't see being a comfortable three in this rotation. Stats could prove me wrong though. But I still wouldn't see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The playoffs are not here yet bums.. no way the tigers can win it all until they do... it doesn't matter what happened in the past.. this year.. they are a great team.. with a shot to win it all in the playoffs... something the royals don't have. Keep trying to hate on the tigers bro... its so funny.

So now its "this year"...you go back to the past so much its hard to keep up....so this year...whats the Tigers record against the Royals...since we are talking "This year" now...

I am sure thats another stat "that doesn't matter" either...any way you want to spin it or ignore it...feel free to.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 decades? you are going on 28 yrs... that is almost 3.. lol.. so you are going to be bragging to tigers about that one you got in 85? LOL...

The 85 argument is solely used against you because you blow the proportions of the Tigers superiority to astronomical levels (mostly by putting down the Royals) so it is only natural that we fling your muck right back at you.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums.. .before you go to sleep can you take a look at the win loss column? See who is in first.. and then look at who has dominated the division for the last few seasons... after that go to sleep and have a nightmare about the tigers winning it all and having to face all the tigers fans.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums.. .before you go to sleep can you take a look at the win loss column? See who is in first.. and then look at who has dominated the division for the last few seasons... after that go to sleep and have a nightmare about the tigers winning it all and having to face all the tigers fans.

The Indians have been in 1st place more than the Tigers the past couple of years before 2013.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill give you from Holland down. But I'm not so sure of your #1 starter being better than the Tigers #3 &4 starters. And comparing a Santana and Porcello really doesn't work for me. Butler is a very good hitter, but Martinez isn't exactly less anybody anybody the last month and a half. Can't comment on Cain V. Jackson. Haven't seen enough of Cain. But my knock on Austin would be his arm. He covers a good deal of ground, and doesn't make many miscues(never, ever dives). In cool with Prince if your cool with Hosmer. Shields I just can't see being a comfortable three in this rotation. Stats could prove me wrong though. But I still wouldn't see it.

Shields did fine as a number 2 in TB's great pitching staffs...pretty sure he can hold his own with the Tigers emaculate pitching staff, since he is still pitching the exact same...Santana vs Sanchez if you want to do careers...Sanchez has him this year though...but Santana has Verlander also..

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now its "this year"...you go back to the past so much its hard to keep up....so this year...whats the Tigers record against the Royals...since we are talking "This year" now...

I am sure thats another stat "that doesn't matter" either...any way you want to spin it or ignore it...feel free to.

LOL.. dude.. once again.. take a good look at the standings... that is all that matters...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Indians have been in 1st place more than the Tigers the past couple of years before 2013.

WHAT???? How many central division titles do the tigers have? How many the indians... the last few years?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is going to throw on his members only jacket and listen to hewey lewis and the news while remembering that season... lol

Detroit... San Antone... And the Liberty Town... Boston... And ughhh... Baton Rouge...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. dude.. once again.. take a good look at the standings... that is all that matters...

don't jump off a bridge this weekend...please let someone know where you are at all times...remember its just baseball....its not life or death.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT???? How many central division titles do the tigers have? How many the royals?

Days in first place =/= titles nitwit...

Edit: If you want to make a question to avoid legitimately answering another question and argument... I may as well do the same...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT???? How many central division titles do the tigers have? How many the royals?

WHAT???? he SAID the INDIANS....again with the reading thing....your obviously getting older...and since it seems quite stubborn...please go get those things checked....glasses are pretty cool nowadays.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Days in first place =/= titles nitwit...

Edit: If you want to make a question to avoid legitimately answering another question and argument... I may as well do the same...

LOL.. days in first? Really... days in first... did you really just post that? days in first... really?