• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, like getting Shields, Santana and Guthrie...and like the Tigers get their players....not through FA but while under contract...lol

You have stated MANY times...the Tigers don't get players through FA, lol....

Ok Bums.. the royals are good... and will be a powerhouse next year... lol... tigers should give up and not even try... they may have a better record by far but they are not as good and will have no chance in the playoffs.. not because they are not good.. but because da55bums will never actually admit the tigers are good and a ws contender.. and he will never return to these boards if they win it all.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.. its not the case.. it just appears that way to a fan of the royals..

Oh I am well aware of recent history with the Rays, Cardinals and Rockies, it is just statistically unlikely. Certainly not out of the question, but not the most likely thing to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for bed... Enjoy the rest of your season.. hope you guys make it to your parade for winning more than you lose for the first time in a decade...

Don't let it bother you bums when the tigers win... please keep coming here... i want nothing more than to see what you say after the tigers win the ws.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I am well aware of recent history with the Rays, Cardinals and Rockies, it is just statistically unlikely. Certainly not out of the question, but not the most likely thing to happen.

LOL you just compared your team to the Cards... a team with a payroll well above league average... lol

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.. its not the case.. it just appears that way to a fan of the royals..

You just got done saying the Royals would never never never never never make the playoffs like an incessant little brat believing in total absolutes, then you come back with a circlejerk and criticize me for acknowledging the unlikelihood of the Royals making the playoffs?:gaah:

Last edited by a moderator:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to sleep moose.. the season is almost over.. and you can start watching the Chiefs and Jayhawks do more of the same as the royals.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't matter, Pirates just added Morneau, Byrd and Buck...Dodgers added M. Young....the Tigers.again making the mistake of thinking they don't need to go for it when they have the chance....the Nationals learned that lesson last year....when you are close...make the moves to at least match the teams you are playing...its better if you make better moves....the GM's are schooling the Tigers GM right now...maybe he will be better "next year"

Lets see what Vegas comes out with once the teams are set for the playoffs...lol

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to sleep moose.. the season is almost over.. and you can start watching the Chiefs and Jayhawks do more of the same as the royals.

I'll enjoy another solid campaign for Jayhawk basketball, I have no idea what the Chiefs will do this year; jury is probably out on that.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he usually starts to revert to 1) name calling 2) misdirection...when he knows he is cornered...its a defense mechanism that he really should work on with professional help.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for bed... Enjoy the rest of your season.. hope you guys make it to your parade for winning more than you lose for the first time in a decade...

Don't let it bother you bums when the tigers win... please keep coming here... i want nothing more than to see what you say after the tigers win the ws.

well, if its like the last 29 years...we will say, "better luck next year" and "yep its the umps fault, can't believe they cost you it again"

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he usually starts to revert to 1) name calling 2) misdirection...when he knows he is cornered...its a defense mechanism that he really should work on with professional help.

You forgot step 3: I am a great debater, you are wrong, I am right! Why? Cus you are jelly brah!

4? Rinse and repeat.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're just making shit up then, and your response is "I come here to give opinions"....making crap up is not an opinion...it's making crap up.

If you want to argue about if Cabrera is the best hitter ever or not. I won't stop you. I've accepted best hitter in baseball, currently. Since all of last season. With decent odds of being the best hitter in baseball next season as well. If that's all he is I'll learn to deal with it, somehow, after next season. And after Donny Boy continues to fill in.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL.. you are the best... dude posts a bunch of cherry picked stats to try to rationalize his belief the royals are better than the tigers.. then resorts to crossing his fingers and hoping the tigers dont win.. because fact is.. they will win the division.. and make the playoffs.. which means they have a shot.. and the royals don't... lol.. please bums.. keep posting.. no matter how much you try.. you cant change the fact the tigers are a great team.. and if they win... you are going to have to swallow it hard here.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta get off this board for the night.. bums is to much... i think he may go nuts if the tigers win... i want a video to see his face... that would be awesome.. i bet he is going to be so mad if they win it all.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll enjoy another solid campaign for Jayhawk basketball, I have no idea what the Chiefs will do this year; jury is probably out on that.

I see good things for KC. They get a little schedule help to start the season. I'm not big on us having the Vikes to start things off. Wasting Dome value for both.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have to revert to anything but pointing to the standings... that is all i need to win every argument with you bums... point to the ol win loss column.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. you are the best... dude posts a bunch of cherry picked stats to try to rationalize his belief the royals are better than the tigers.. then resorts to crossing his fingers and hoping the tigers dont win.. because fact is.. they will win the division.. and make the playoffs.. which means they have a shot.. and the royals don't... lol.. please bums.. keep posting.. no matter how much you try.. you cant change the fact the tigers are a great team.. and if they win... you are going to have to swallow it hard here.

Great teams win world series (s) the Giants...a great team...Cardinals...a great team....teams that haven't won a world series in 29 years or more.....Pitt...Baltimore...Texas...who happen to be ahead of the TIgers on the list....are what? Great Teams?...the great part is when one of them win it and knock the tigers a spot up on the "longest drought list"...but maybe the Tigers are number 1 on the "Greatest Teams to never win the title"...they must be the Greatest on that list...not any of the Red Sox teams or anything...must be the Tigers...

I can see why the Tigers fans probably kicked you out of their thread...so you can spew your BS elswhere...they know it already...lol