• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously.. You to have me cracking up.. lol.. you honestly believe your team is on par with a team that is going to win 95-100 games.. but you will be lucky to win 85.. hahahahaahahaha seriously.. stop and think about what you are posting...

The royals have two legit starters... 2.. and one is a free agent and most likely gone...
You have 2 guys that are even close to .300 that have played a whole season... 2 out of how many?
Your bull pen is good.. thats something I will give you.. but your rotation is not.. and you are not going to find the 3 or so guys it takes to compete for the playoffs in a 162 game season.. Its sad but true.. keep the hope though.

oh and bums... like I said.. your posts are about as relevant as your team... anyone can see you are jealous of the tigers record... or just trying to get under my skin.. which is not possible when the tigers are about to make a ws run... have fun trying to tell yourself and everyone here the royals are good.

we will keep using facts/statistics, you keep using that great opinion of yours...and again, your just after the Royals for one reason and one reason only, if you actually look at the teams, the talent and the statistics...you know its the Royals that are going to take the tigers off of the hill....in the weakest division in baseball currently...and it will suck to have the best hitter in the game and the 2nd best pitcher in the game and not win the weakest division...now that would suck with the money thats paid for that team...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moose.. i am refering to da55bums.. I have no issue with you.. you seem to be somewhat in reality.. other than comparing your teams #2 to the tigers #5 and using phil coke or bonderman as guys you have beat on your team...

no dude...you said what you said...it had nothing to do with me...Hosmer and Perez are the only two hitters you said could make the Tigers team...and again...a statement very disproved...by me, or anyone who actually understands the game of baseball...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moose.. i am refering to da55bums.. I have no issue with you.. you seem to be somewhat in reality.. other than comparing your teams #2 to the tigers #5 and using phil coke or bonderman as guys you have beat on your team...

"Seriously.. You to have me cracking up.. lol.. you honestly believe your team is on par with a team that is going to win 95-100 games.. but you will be lucky to win 85.. hahahahaahahaha seriously.. stop and think about what you are posting..."

Bullshit

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hosmer> Torii Hunter

Gordon is just as valuable because of his gold glove

Butler is a better hitter...

Perez is of similar value for similar reasons to Gordon.

Quit trolling, Torii would be the 3/4 best hitter on the Royals.

why? Trolling is Exactly what he is known for...nothing more...baseball is just a topic for him to troll with...knowledge of the game tends to elude him.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only way the royals compete for the playoffs is if they find 4 legit starters.. they had 3 for a time until guthrie started to poop the bed.. and he can't be counted on... So the Royals basically have to find 3 starters next year because the only guy that is proven is shields... Can it be done.. yes.. odds against it happening from guys currently in the teams farm or current 25 man are slim.. and odds of them going on a spending spree are even worse...

Your offense is what it is.. built on speed and not power.. and other than Butler or Hosmer.. you have little hope to hit for average.. You need starters that can keep you in games... because you are not going to lead the league in scoring any time soon... its reality man...

Tigers can fill holes by spending.. and trade prospects for pricey vets.. it is what it is man..

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hosmer> Torii Hunter

Gordon is just as valuable because of his gold glove

Butler is a better hitter...

Perez is of similar value for similar reasons to Gordon.

Quit trolling, Torii would be the 3/4 best hitter on the Royals.

stats do not say hosmer is better than torii offensively.. you better check them

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only way the royals compete for the playoffs is if they find 4 legit starters.. they had 3 for a time until guthrie started to poop the bed.. and he can't be counted on... So the Royals basically have to find 3 starters next year because the only guy that is proven is shields... Can it be done.. yes.. odds against it happening from guys currently in the teams farm or current 25 man are slim.. and odds of them going on a spending spree are even worse...

Your offense is what it is.. built on speed and not power.. and other than Butler or Hosmer.. you have little hope to hit for average.. You need starters that can keep you in games... because you are not going to lead the league in scoring any time soon... its reality man...

Tigers can fill holes by spending.. and trade prospects for pricey vets.. it is what it is man..

Rotation would be Shields, FA pitcher, Duffy, Guthrie, and a battle between Hoch, Davis, Smith, Ventura, Zimmer, and Mendoza.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers acquired Michael Young....guess they finally answered with Detroits signing of Hunter...Atl vs the Dodgers will be the two best teams in the playoffs...so NL championship game could be the WS this year.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god... ok guys.. the royals are good... and were a victim of bad luck... they are on par with all the playoff teams and will win a lot of games.. is that what you want to hear? Do you want me to lie to you?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rotation would be Shields, FA pitcher, Duffy, Guthrie, and a battle between Hoch, Davis, Smith, Ventura, Zimmer, and Mendoza.

and somehow out of that you are getting 4 decent starters? What free agent are you going to sign? LOL

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Seriously.. You to have me cracking up.. lol.. you honestly believe your team is on par with a team that is going to win 95-100 games.. but you will be lucky to win 85.. hahahahaahahaha seriously.. stop and think about what you are posting..."

Bullshit

that would be 2 or two...and you honestly believe the Tigers are world champs...thats cracking EVERYONE up, well except Tigers fans...your their hero...lol.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers acquired Michael Young....guess they finally answered with Detroits signing of Hunter...Atl vs the Dodgers will be the two best teams in the playoffs...so NL championship game could be the WS this year.

LOL.. now he is bragging his 2nd team... lol

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god... ok guys.. the royals are good... and were a victim of bad luck... they are on par with all the playoff teams and will win a lot of games.. is that what you want to hear? Do you want me to lie to you?

My god, we are not saying we are a victim of bad luck, we are probably an 85 win-ish team. No one is saying the Royals are as good as the Tigers. Actually, the Royals run differential is better than Tampa Bay right now, so yeah, it is on par with the field of AL wild card teams.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be 2 or two...and you honestly believe the Tigers are world champs...thats cracking EVERYONE up, well except Tigers fans...your their hero...lol.

Tigers are current 4/1 odds to win it all in vegas.. so someone vegas must be trying to crack you up too

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and somehow out of that you are getting 4 decent starters? What free agent are you going to sign? LOL

lol, like getting Shields, Santana and Guthrie...and like the Tigers get their players....not through FA but while under contract...lol

You have stated MANY times...the Tigers don't get players through FA, lol....

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god, we are not saying we are a victim of bad luck, we are probably an 85 win-ish team. No one is saying the Royals are as good as the Tigers. Actually, the Royals run differential is better than Tampa Bay right now, so yeah, it is on par with the field of AL wild card teams.

Ok moose.. you guys are on par with the playoff teams.. you just won't be there.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers are current 4/1 odds to win it all in vegas.. so someone vegas must be trying to crack you up too

and what where they last year?

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am out.. enjoy posting more bs to make yourself feel better about missing the playoffs for 28 yrs bums... maybe next year... Nothing you post does anything at this point than makes me smile.. please.. keep posting.. it makes me happy to read your attempts to prove to yourself the royals are good.

wow, another "falsism" from someone...you can't even tell the truth at any point can you? "I will not be back to this thread" 2 days later, back...."I am out" 4 pages later, lol..

are you real about anything?