• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. ok guys.. keep santana.. sign him up.. you won't be the only ones trying to get him... I hope you do.. its not like you won with him this year or anything...

Seriously bums.. if you would rather have butler and hosmer over prince and vmart.. cool.. lets compare their playoff numbers next shall we?

This year? Yeah...Raw hitting numbers Butler > Vmart Hosmer > Prince

Do career numbers and you can flip it.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys ever get sick of trying to compare your team to the Tigers.. a team that is hands down better? Seriously.. stop.. until you are a playoff team.. you are not even close to the Tigers.. a legit WS contender.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flat out.. I don't want any Royals player on the tigers other than Hosmer or Perez... You guys are not loaded with talent like you think... there is a reason you are not winning many games... and news flash.. your team is not magically going to warp itself into a team that can win 100 games next year... and the Tigers will be a 95-100 win team again next year...

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compare Hosmer and Prince all you want.. I am quite certain Prince had more RBI and HR than him by far as well.

Not even going to put up Butler vs VMart...the only close part is batting average and strikeouts...Butler destroys him in all other areas.

So Vmart is a terrible choice to vs Butler...Fielder was a much better choice.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop bro.. your not proving anything... he has double the HR... and way more RBI... Butler leads in what.... two things? Who cares about being thrown out 10 times in his career? lol.. seriously man.. do you ever get sick of posting idiotic stat comparisons to make you feel better about the fact your team is not as good as det's

Do you ever get tired of throwing out misinformation/BS/lies/embellishments to make yourself feel better?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey I just got an offer, sorry this isnt basweball but I know you guys will respond quickly as I have to act fast.

Cam Newton and Brandon Marshall
for
Drew Brees and Randall Cobb

Who you rather have???

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get why you both sit here and try to argue the case of a team that is going to finish well out of contention for the playoffs or the division... and has little to no way to get better than crossing their fingers and hoping that everyone somehow magically puts up better numbers... Its quite funny to say the least.. Its worse than the Tigers thinking Raburn or Inge was going to be a good player one day.. because they were at least surrounded by other legit all stars.. The only all stars the royals had before this year were token picks required by the league.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey I just got an offer, sorry this isnt basweball but I know you guys will respond quickly as I have to act fast.

for

Who you rather have???

newton and marshall

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said bums... enjoy your team.. i could care less.. keep posting here and poo pooing the tigers and trying to find any way to say the royals are equal to or better than them... it is funny to me... and I am sure the rest of the viewers... Nothing you post changes the win loss column.. and nothing you find will make the royals a playoff team...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be quite a leap next year to AA New Britian but so far so good...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for

Who you rather have???

Thanks Vice, anyone else...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt be surprised if he starts at New Britain next year

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL bums.. I don't have to post bs or lies to make myself feel better about the Tigers.. I can just look at the standings.. and todays boxscore vs another playoff team.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if youve had a chance to see this kid play, but he at this point is amazing, i've read some scouts saying hes the best prospect they have ever seen.. I guess we can take that for whats its worth but this kid is gonna be crazy good if he keeps his head right.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flat out.. I don't want any Royals player on the tigers other than Hosmer or Perez... You guys are not loaded with talent like you think... there is a reason you are not winning many games... and news flash.. your team is not magically going to warp itself into a team that can win 100 games next year... and the Tigers will be a 95-100 win team again next year...

Gordon is better than your LF'er

Cain has a better glove than AJAX

Unless you REALLY like Castellanos, then whatever I suppose, but that is asking a lot.

Hosmer vs Fielder is a wash

Butler > Vmart this year

Santana> Porcello

Shields> Verlander and Fister

Holland> Tigers BP

Crow> Veras

Herrera> Rondon

Collins> Coke

Smith> Bonderman

Perez > Avila and Pena

Last edited by a moderator:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am out.. enjoy posting more bs to make yourself feel better about missing the playoffs for 28 yrs bums... maybe next year... Nothing you post does anything at this point than makes me smile.. please.. keep posting.. it makes me happy to read your attempts to prove to yourself the royals are good.