• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to leave you and vice to each other but wasn't Guthrie like mid 20s when he started his career? I think porcello is already close to guthries career wins.

ok, John Danks then...do you really want me to list the guys like porcello? wow, thats a big list...and none of them got 250 wins...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saying Porcello will get 250 wins....is foolishly saying that Hosmer will hit 400 to 500 HRs because he started so young.....Butler will hit 400 plus HRs...because he started so young.....it starting to sink in yet....just because a guy starts young doesn't mean he will get HOF type numbers over his career....he can't even get his era under 4.40 yet....he is completely living on run support...thats it.....and many below average to average pitchers on run supportive teams have had the same success....until the run support went away either while on the team or when they left the team....

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, Veras with the cough up....said it from the beginning, the guy has never been proven in clutch situations....closing for Hou this year, was never a clutch situation...

When they warm up Coke and AA while Veras is on the mound, I don't know what is a worse sign..

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pena is going to be the Aug and Sept MVP...let Avila play after the 7th inning....who would have thought a player the Royals dumped being a key player...that guy just keeps hitting...just hope he doesn't have to block a plate for an out...you will throw your hat at something....

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its amazing how loud of a mouth a royals fan can have when his team is 10 back... oh by the way.. porcello had a season under 4 already...

i guess its agree to disagree TrustMeIamRight... i am not high on smyly... and no.. his whip was not much lower.. it was .06 points lower... in less innings... who cares about k's... like I said.. there are three types of pitchers.. strike out guys, contact pitchers, and guys that do both... lets just agree to disagree and hope both pan out... they are both tigers.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see how my buddy here side steps the fact the royals got their salads tossed today in the late innings... and how the Tigers are on par with them because they haven't won a world series more recently even though they hold a 10.5 game lead this season and have started to run away with the division... Oh how I wait to see what funk blows from between his lips about something negative about the city.. the team.. or my 2 minute 800m 15 yrs ago... Let us all wait and see what the next post holds...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once ran a backwards mile in 5 flat!

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see how my buddy here side steps the fact the royals got their salads tossed today in the late innings... and how the Tigers are on par with them because they haven't won a world series more recently even though they hold a 10.5 game lead this season and have started to run away with the division... Oh how I wait to see what funk blows from between his lips about something negative about the city.. the team.. or my 2 minute 800m 15 yrs ago... Let us all wait and see what the next post holds...

No need to side step it...the best bullpen in the AL is allowed to blow a lead once in a while..not everyone is perfect...

Yeah, Porcello only season below 4.40 era, the 1st one, until everyone had a good look at him...guess he is having a prolonged Sophmore slump. But of course, he should hit that HOF number of wins...since you want to talk about side stepping...like side stepping your "facts"...

..its just got to suck to actually have hope for a few years just to have the rug pulled out on you every year but "wait til next year" you should win it then if you sign someone under 35 yrs old...maybe the younger Pena will end up being the Tigers best signing....thats a big jump hitting .120 points higher than the position holder previous...can't say that about any other position.

Last edited by a moderator:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where I come from when someone follows someone into now, what 3 locations....then even states he is leaving, then comes back...thats 3 pretty tell tale signs of a stalker....thought you left this thread for good...guess, you came back, because what again? Sure could talk about tiger dreams in the Tigers board.

I am sure your lil buddies, Wolvy or Brian8ball (or whatever other names you create) will arrive shortly also...to what, "talk about the AL Central", lol.....Good Luck and God Bless ya...your info is almost as cute as Dougies, at least he admits of his pure homerism...He is at least honestly skewed and can admit it.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tigers win AGAIN. beat the Indians. that's 15 out of 18 games this year.
we own the tribe. own them! by the way..have you seen any indian fans lately?

I see you OMAR!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been on this thread since around the 50th page.. you got here 187... and what was your first post again?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug.. take a second for me and do a little dance.. tigers win.. royals lost.. I like to call the dance.. the playoff twist.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... ^^^^^ LOL

Where were you earlier on cbs.. i ravaged your royals buddies today...

help for big words...
Urban Dictionary: ravaged

Good News for me I guess...I told the Tigers Board I wouldn't be back til you came on to the Royals board...I guess I get to go back...it was quite fun listening to them all say how much they all know your a troll and don't want to deal with you...should be fun...see ya there...

wow, who would have guessed you trolled a Royals board...or were you just "stalking" me again in the hope I would be there...so easy to get to you and then prove who you really are.

Maybe I will see you in CBS...I will only be in Royals, Dodgers and Tigers boards...just so you know ahead of time...so you can save time trying to "stalk" me...errr find me.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oooo my hockey. go back and paste my posts.

all I ever said about pretty rick porcello.

5th starter..eats innings. double digits wins in every year of his young career {Except his first year)
guy never misses a start..the best 5th starter in the AL. very good trade bait

don't let that stat of 2.0 from last week of june till first week of august get in your way...word

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry stat 2.0 ERA

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Presley, really? Nice pick up, a 28 year old OF who has a career OBP of .299

It's fun being a fan of a team who just gives away guys for shit!

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been on this thread since around the 50th page.. you got here 187... and what was your first post again?

and I got here a month before you did, strange? out of all the places on the web, you HAPPENED to just show up at this one, right after I did....lol

that just "happens" to be at two sites on the entire web......must be an accident.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once ran a backwards mile in 5 flat!

If it was in sandals Id be very impressed. (I got pulled over going 10mph today..... Cuz my car was too dirty. Slow day in the world of serving and protecting, it seems).