• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nosferatu tiene el cerebro de una hormiga orina

I have the brain of ant urine?

LMAO, okay, you win!

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Royals have lead the AL ERA actually most of the season...did it change this week?

If so, wait til after tonights games...

Notice I said ERA+....ERA+ is ballpark adjusted ERA compared to the league. KC's ERA+ is 116 and Detroit's is 119 (meaning 16% and 19% better than league average after factoring in ballparks).

So ERA+, WHIP, K/9, BB/9, BAA, OPSA are all categories the Royals trail the Tigers in.

Last edited by a moderator:

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't really making sense man. What does Vice have to do with me? I asked questions, you don't have an answer, so you talk about another poster? Is that it? "You're" drinking, I hope.

lol, no...your just getting caught in the crossfire...mlb draft started in the mid 60's before the Royals even joined the league.

I think maybe the Royals had one of the first actual draft picks...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy, lol....you mean Enrique...you had a better chance with Peralta...lol.

Nope, i mean Iggy. I believe the Tigers lead is larger since JOSE Iglasias was brought in. But maybe not. And Peralta is still a Tiger, only suspended. Could play at the tail end of the season and the playoffs. But he might be done. The team will probably be in coast mode by the time a decision is made.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you even fucking know whats being talked about? or do you always just jump into conversations without thinking....

Vice has stated REPEATEDLY how the Royals draft and development of players is horrible, yet, for some reason the TIGERS drafted and developed who???

There, now your fucking caught up since you want to get involved...stand up for VIces intellectual statement....lets compare the Tigers and Royals drafts and developments..

Verlander, Granderson, Matt Joyce, Jarr Jarrguens, all four have been all stars in the last 3 years... all from det farm... I say Verlander and Granderson are better than any player the Royals have brought up in the last 10 years or so... anyone else think I am right? Lets not even get started with all the talent, like Miggy and Scherzer that Det has gotten by trading prospects...

Royals prospects pale in comparison to teams that draft 20 picks later than they do.. what does that say?

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice I said ERA+....ERA+ is ballpark adjusted ERA compared to the league. KC's ERA+ is 116 and Detroit's is 119 (meaning 16% and 19% better than league average after factoring in ballparks).

So ERA+, WHIP, K/9, BB/9, BAA, OPSA are all categories the Royals trail the Tigers in.

Got it stan...I am still fine with the Royals taking on the Tigers in any format...the only thing on that team that scares me and actually any team is Miggy....how every team isn't hitting the guy or walking the guy more is beyond belief..

Shutouts both with 9...fyi...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, no...your just getting caught in the crossfire...mlb draft started in the mid 60's before the Royals even joined the league.

Way to use Google bud. It's okay to talk baseball pre-AL Central, so long as your shit franchise was in existence? Does Oakland or Phillys old history count? They stopped by for awhile.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saves - royals lead....save percentage - royals lead....use all the stats Stan..

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it stan...I am still fine with the Royals taking on the Tigers in any format...the only thing on that team that scares me and actually any team is Miggy....how every team isn't hitting the guy or walking the guy more is beyond belief..

Shutouts both with 9...fyi...

If they started continually hitting the leading candidate for mvp just so he didn't get hits.. the MLB would start fining teams, and suspending managers... so that is probably why they don't start just throwing at him..

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to use Google bud. It's okay to talk baseball pre-AL Central, so long as your shit franchise was in existence? Does Oakland or Phillys old history count? They stopped by for awhile.

so let me get you straight...I have said my favorite team is the Dodgers....2nd favorite as the Royals....and have no idea Rick Monday's history....got ya....you the da man...history of MLB is yours...you win.

so lets not use any old history...this season Royals 7....Tigers 5...how much more current do you want to go?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saves - royals lead....save percentage - royals lead....use all the stats Stan..

Who leads in wins da55bums? Who leads in losses? Those are what count..

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander, Granderson, Matt Joyce, Jarr Jarrguens, all four have been all stars in the last 3 years... all from det farm... I say Verlander and Granderson are better than any player the Royals have brought up in the last 10 years or so... anyone else think I am right? Lets not even get started with all the talent, like Miggy and Scherzer that Det has gotten by trading prospects...

Royals prospects pale in comparison to teams that draft 20 picks later than they do.. what does that say?

Avila as shitty as he is, also an All-Star. As is/was Omar Infante.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still cant get over I have the brain of ant urine... That's some serious shit!

The Dodgers... Man, Sandy was amazing...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so let me get you straight...I have said my favorite team is the Dodgers....2nd favorite as the Royals....and have no idea Rick Monday's history....got you....

so lets not use any old history...this season Royals 7....Tigers 5...how much more current do you want to go?

LOL @ da55bums saying his favorite team is the dodgers.. when he is all over kc gamecenters on cbs.. and has the KC logo first on his profile here.. lol.. so very convenient to say LA is your first team now..

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avila as shitty as he is, also an All-Star. As is/was Omar Infante.

Yeah.. most all stars before this year that were from KC were there because of MLB mandate saying each team gets one player.. lol.. must feel good to be the token royals player picked.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so let me get you straight...I have said my favorite team is the Dodgers....2nd favorite as the Royals....and have no idea Rick Monday's history....got ya....you the da man...history of MLB is yours...you win.

He prevented some hippie from lighting a flag on fire. This isn't the NL West Smack talk board amigo.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can we use...Balks and CS percentages too for pitchers...royals got those too? lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He prevented some hippie from lighting a flag on fire. This isn't the NL West Smack talk board amigo.

It is when your favorite team is the royals and you have nothing to say to smack talk tigers fans.. so you bring up your "real team" the dodgers lol

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And this is why you don't look like a moron...you are a moron....Verlander and Granderson...compared to Grienke, Beltran, Damon, Hosmer, Holland...just off the top of my head..and guess what.....The TIGERS haven't picked 20 picks later than the Royals over the last 28 or 29 years...which ever number you want to use...

WE CAN EVEN SAY MYERS< lol....