• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who y'all think is the best player in the short history of the AL Central?

have to go with Miggy Cabrera...who wouldn't actually?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that for even one second didn't think bums said what I posted.. please let me call to attention how he just posted how the Royals had more AL pennants... and the Tigers in fact have 1 more since 1969 and 9 more total.

Flat out bro... you got exposed... tu hablar mierda...comer mi pinga maricon.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Divsion titles Royals 6....Tigers 5...since 1969...mr "facts"

This is like the Yankees fans who say 27 championships all day long in the game blogs, even though only 1 has happened in the last decade and change.

KC last division title was in 1985. To put it in perspective, KC has played over 4500 games of baseball and not only have they not won a division title, but they have zero games in the postseason as well.

Congrats though on being relevant 28 years ago. You must be proud.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that for even one second didn't think bums said what I posted.. please let me call to attention how he just posted how the Royals had more AL pennants... and the Tigers in fact have 1 more since 1969 and 9 more total.

Flat out bro... you got exposed... tu hablar mierda...comer mi pinga maricon.

lol, not like the reason your on the "list" exposed...calm down ignore button...

The Tigers do have 9 more total....but not since 1969...like I said...not sure why you want to count years the Royals weren't even in the league...or can I count the A's titles too...lol...ignore button must be off...

will agree the Tigers have 3 and the Royals 2 on the AL pennents....but the Royals do have 6 division titles to the TIgers 5....

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
det tigers won their division and had the best record in baseball in 1987... and finished with 88 wins in 1988 and were in first most of the season but finished 1 game behind the red sox and out of the playoffs... they also finished above .500 and second in the division in 1991... 2006 - 1991 = 15 yrs

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like the Yankees fans who say 27 championships all day long in the game blogs, even though only 1 has happened in the last decade and change.

KC last division title was in 1985. To put it in perspective, KC has played over 4500 games of baseball and not only have they not won a division title, but they have zero games in the postseason as well.

Congrats though on being relevant 28 years ago. You must be proud.

I was thinking the same thing about the Tigers...although it was 29 years ago...either way, neither of us have anything to be "proud" of...I know I haven't played an inning in those 4500 games...nor had any input...but I am sure that may be different with some others.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have to go with Miggy Cabrera...who wouldn't actually?

Okay, I should have said who's the best player in the short history of the AL Central who didn't do roids?

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
det tigers won their division and had the best record in baseball in 1987... and finished with 88 wins in 1988 and were in first most of the season but finished 1 game behind the red sox and out of the playoffs... they also finished above .500 and second in the division in 1991... 2006 - 1991 = 15 yrs

So that is 1987 to 2006...I stand corrected 19 years...

unless the Royals were at the top of the division at the all star break in 2003...thus shooting your theories completely out of the water...if we are talking about years not in the playoffs.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just noticed in the TIgers History.....Top 10 best years....most latest one...1984....Bottom 10 worst years....2003 and 2002 are #1 and #4....thats impressive considering how long the Tigers have been around....actually have had 2 their worst seasons ever in the last 11 years....who would have thought?

Makes sense, didn't know the meanest guy ever to play MLB..played for the Tigers...mr ty cobb....guess its safe to call tiger fans....cobbs

Last edited by a moderator:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing about the Tigers...although it was 29 years ago...either way, neither of us have anything to be "proud" of...I know I haven't played an inning in those 4500 games...nor had any input...but I am sure that may be different with some others.

i dont know why i keep logging off to read your trash.. but this is the last time...

flat out... an AL pennant is a little more important than a division title... however.. you have not sniffed either in 28 years... so you probably forgot which one is better. what you will say when the tigers win the ws this year.. nobody knows.. but twist away what ever makes you feel better.. the tigers have been relevant for the last 7 years.. and will continue to be... the royals are not relevant.. and have not been in decades... run around and brag about your al west titles that were won decades ago... you don't play in the al west anymore.. what teams were in the al west when you were there? the red sox, yanks, orioles were in the al east when the tigers were there... a little tougher competition huh?

Brag about what your team did before the internet and cell phones... its cool.. you have nothing to brag about in the 90s, 00s or 10s... Tigers have been hands down better than the Royals for a while now.. shut your mouth.. you look like a complete moron...

usted es casi tan estúpido como su equipo es malo

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any idea on the last Tigers player to be voted into the HOF? what Kaline? wow, now thats a drought in drafting and developing players.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who y'all think is the best player in the short history of the AL Central?

Hmmmm,.... Thome, Konerko, Hunter, Manny, Miggy, Maggs, Mauer, Belle, Frank Thomas, JV, Johan, Big CC, Vizquel... There's some good ones to pick from. Can't really come up with any Brewers or Royals that are deserving of consideration.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know why i keep logging off to read your trash.. but this is the last time...

flat out... an AL pennant is a little more important than a division title... however.. you have not sniffed either in 28 years... so you probably forgot which one is better. what you will say when the tigers win the ws this year.. nobody knows.. but twist away what ever makes you feel better.. the tigers have been relevant for the last 7 years.. and will continue to be... the royals are not relevant.. and have not been in decades... run around and brag about your al west titles that were won decades ago... you don't play in the al west anymore.. what teams were in the al west when you were there? the red sox, yanks, orioles were in the al east when the tigers were there... a little tougher competition huh?

Brag about what your team did before the internet and cell phones... its cool.. you have nothing to brag about in the 90s, 00s or 10s... Tigers have been hands down better than the Royals for a while now.. shut your mouth.. you look like a complete moron...

usted es casi tan estúpido como su equipo es malo

lol...Royals are 7-5 against the Tigers THIS season...that means they would have beat them in a 3, 5 or even 7 game series...

there is a difference between looking like a moron and actually being a moron...thanks for saying which one I am and you have proven to many, oh so many which one fits you better...because I have no idea how you look..

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggest any and all people add da55bums to their ignore list.. so that he moves on... unless you like people that brag about winning the division they used to play in when most of us were either in diapers or not even born...

Twins - won division recently
White Sox won WS recently
Indians won division recently
Tigers won AL pennant last yr
Royals won something when back in the year that nintendo first sold its home system in the US and the Soviet Union was still around.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so are we talking about the past or present....or only past to where you say we should look back too, lol

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggest any and all people add da55bums to their ignore list.. so that he moves on... unless you like people that brag about winning the division they used to play in when most of us were either in diapers or not even born...

Twins - won division recently
White Sox won WS recently
Indians won division recently
Tigers won AL pennant last yr
Royals won something when back in the year that nintendo first sold its home system in the US and the Soviet Union was still around.

suggest away...tool man...told ya...I got this...and you and I both know it now...can see it easily.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anderson, Sparky Detroit Tigers Manager 2000
Bunning, Jim Detroit Tigers Pitcher 1996
Cobb, Ty Detroit Tigers Center Fielder 1936
Crawford, Sam Detroit Tigers Right Fielder 1957
Gehringer, Charlie Detroit Tigers 2nd Baseman 1949
Greenberg, Hank Detroit Tigers 1st Baseman 1956
Heilmann, Harry Detroit Tigers Right Fielder 1952
Kaline, Al Detroit Tigers Right Fielder 1980
Kell, George Detroit Tigers 3rd Baseman 1983
Newhouser, Hal Detroit Tigers Pitcher 1992

guess how many royals are in the HOF? hint... the same number of times the royals have won a world series...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
todas sabemos que el vicio es un idiota

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
suggest away...tool man...told ya...I got this...and you and I both know it now...can see it easily.

If beating the tigers in the season series is your big accomplishment this year.. brag away.. food for thought.. there are still games left.. and they have not won the season series yet.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just noticed in the TIgers History.....Top 10 best years....most latest one...1984....Bottom 10 worst years....2003 and 2002 are #1 and #4....thats impressive considering how long the Tigers have been around....actually have had 2 their worst seasons ever in the last 11 years....who would have thought?

Makes sense, didn't know the meanest guy ever to play MLB..played for the Tigers...mr ty cobb....guess its safe to call tiger fans....cobbs

Ty Cobb was also the first player enshrined in the HOF, if you want to talk pre-AL Central history, Bums. Since you seem to want to talk about draft history also, Dyou know who the Tigers drafted with their first pick ever?