• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trouble on the Reservation! Ryan Raburn is on the DL. Now that lead over the Injuns isn't looking so huge. If Drew Stubbs gets hurt soon, we might be in trouble in Detroit.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if mark reynolds pulls his nut sack and nick swisher sprains his vagina. If those two things happen we will lose the division to the indians. I still remember back in may when indians fans were talking about how great he was good thing there were some fans of other teams to remind them that he sucked.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already tossed Reynolds outta the Bingo Hall. That's why I'm worried about Stubbs. If Swisher were to go down, it could be even worse. He doesn't produce from all kinds of spots in the lineup.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. To put in perspective how bad the royals have been bullied.

Their 13 wins against the twins this year is the most against a division opponent since 14 against 2003 tigers. So from 2004-2012 they could must a single 13-5 season against any divison foe.

It took this years bad twins and the worst ever tigers team to get 13 lol.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite bumisms.... and I am serious.. he said these two things...

- the royals have less losses all time than the tigers

- the royals won more al west division titles

i swear to god he said these things on cbs gamecenters...

Vice, since every knows your a tool...but maybe you and a few people who like your "style", not facts but "style"

1) never said what you stated as number 1....I said since the Royals started, that would 1969, the TIGERS have MORE 100 loss seasons....but you put it in words to make sense for you..

2) the royals have won more al west division titles....since 1969...they also have won more DIVISION titles and just as many AL titles....when only a few teams made the playoffs and it didn't look like a Hockey or basketball playoffs format....

make sure you get your participation ribbon again this year....we know, wait til next year....29 years and counting.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TO FUNNY. Royal fan saying tigers haven't won any thing.
1985..last time KC played in the post season.wow.
Brett stumbled on to 1993...his last 2 years of his great career are forgettable.

28 year drought. the sahara doesn't have that long of drought.
dude...your tiger hattin is just silly. red sox vs tigers in the ALCS.../I got the tigers marked down with a W in pen !

No but the TIgers have a 29 yr drought if that what you call the Sahara.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know the teams that NEVER make the playoffs have to resort to the "you didnt win it all" talk........but would roll over doing flips if their team ever made it to just one postseason again......just look how happy injun fans are just to still be alive.....and they have tasted playoffs lately.....kc? Thats like one of the worst franchises.........EVER!

sad really, Tigers fans go from 20 years of HORRIBLE, capped off by the ALL TIME losses in a season ever in the History of the AL....then get a lucky draft pick in Verlander, since all their draft picks in the last 30 years haven't amounted to much at all. Get to the playoffs and now the Tigers are the World Champs...

I do promise, when the Royals start going to playoffs...we will not be champs or satisified. When we win a WS, most likely before the Tigers as their window starts to close after Miggy's 2 greatest years for his complete career (yes, he will not be able to top either year)..

Once you win at something, anything, you will understand how to act...being close to winning, isn't winning....and acting like you won after losing for so long just looks so sad...

119 loss season and a 29 yr drought...since the Royals joined baseball, more 100 loss seasons than the Royals, less division titles...and same amount of AL titles...really doesn't make the Tigers "actual statistics" look like winners....because "Cleeves, Vice and Dougie" say so, lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigs getting raped by a most likely playoff team. How is that split gonna work out?

3 in a row for the A's

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2) the royals have won more al west division titles....

That would make sense since the Tigers played in the al east

Really no reason to argue with some of these guys, they just like listening to themselves talk, the Tigers ain't won shit in nearly 30 years but you wouldn't know it listening to these clowns

Last edited by a moderator:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, Oakland showing what a playoff team does....they are much better at the plate than last year. Going to have to move them up on the depth chart....still see ATL, LA, Bos, TB but Oakland looking really good with team pitching and now some hitting better than the .230 team they had last year.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigs getting raped by a most likely playoff team. How is that split gonna work out?

3 in a row for the A's

now its just getting silly...oakland not even an upper tier playoff team...but wait til next year.

and Vice does the "dissappearing act" again...so fair weather.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. To put in perspective how bad the royals have been bullied.

Their 13 wins against the twins this year is the most against a division opponent since 14 against 2003 tigers. So from 2004-2012 they could must a single 13-5 season against any divison foe.

It took this years bad twins and the worst ever tigers team to get 13 lol.

It'd be hard to believe had I not quasi-followed the Royals my whole life. Great Spring Training showing they had this year.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bums.. understand something about this site... i have you on ignore... I can see that you post.. but I can not see what it says... you can post all you want about me.. but I can't see it unless someone else quotes it... just so you know...

that being said.. I logged out to see what you were spouting off about and found it funny you back tracked on what you actually said... you DID say they had less losses all time than the tigers and you know you did. You also are wrong.. the royals have 2 al pennants... you fucking idiot.. the tigers have 3 since 1969.. and 11 total... you are a complete moron..

Back to the ignore button for you.. you obviously don't understand the concept of it because you keep addressing me.. ask anyone here.. they will explain how it works... kind of like a sportshoopla users guide for complete ass clown idiots... IGNORE

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You name all of these players on the tigers that helped miggy are you saying the angels had nobody to help trout. Werent you just taking about how pujols is the best hitter of all time? Lol, quit contradicting yourself stan. Btw i wouldnt say broncosmitty and miami vice are boys. Haha, and oh this is the al central smack talk thread so it consists of five teams fans not one, so shoot there goes your dumb theory about groupthink or whatever. What team are you a fan of? Perhaps i should sidle on over there to see how objective you are about your players. Of course if your team has a player as elite as miguel cabrera i would probably agree with your "homerism" on there. Gee this is fun.

Either your reading comp is horrendous, or you intentionally try to put words in my mouth...

1. I'm arguing the claim that 'Cabrera' carried the Tigers in 2012. I don't think any player in baseball can carry a team for the full season given how the game is setup (which I've stated numerous times). This has nothing to do with Trout, so I don't know why you brought him up.

2. Show me where I argued Pujols was the best hitter ever. I pointed out that Pujols through 11 years has better #'s than Cabrera, and all of sudden that means I'm saying Pujols is the best hitter ever? How the heck do you get to that?

3. I already claimed I don't post on team boards, given the groupthink/homerism aspect of them....so why would I care where you 'sidle' to when I already claimed I only post on general forums where I can interact with fans from all teams.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers lose.. but still maintain a 5.5 game lead... big deal.. another game down... only a handful left... I don't like taking games off.. but Miggy got rest in the last two days that is much needed...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bums.. understand something about this site... i have you on ignore... I can see that you post.. but I can not see what it says... you can post all you want about me.. but I can't see it unless someone else quotes it... just so you know...

that being said.. I logged out to see what you were spouting off about and found it funny you back tracked on what you actually said... you DID say they had less losses all time than the tigers and you know you did. You also are wrong.. the royals have 2 al pennants... you fucking idiot.. the tigers have 3 since 1969.. and 11 total... you are a complete moron..

Back to the ignore button for you.. you obviously don't understand the concept of it because you keep addressing me.. ask anyone here.. they will explain how it works... kind of like a sportshoopla users guide for complete ass clown idiots... IGNORE

Divsion titles Royals 6....Tigers 5...since 1969...mr "facts"

lol, your about as cute as Dougie....again...since 1969 WS titles? seasons with 100 losses or more? Tigers fans use name calling...really anyone uses name calling when all else fails....lol:lame:

complete ass clown idiots...complete moron...lol...but yet everyone knows how moronic your "statistics" are on CBS, sportshoopla....every where....ignore away...I completely understand and got it.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that wants to know why I hate royals fans.. meet the reason.. this clown actually believes the Royals are on par with the Tigers... he actually thinks their franchise history is on par...

Guys in the HOF with the tigers listed as their primary team.... 10
Guys in the HOF with the royals listed as their primary team... 1

and 5 of those were after 1969.. the year the mlb let kc have another team...

Bums... i can't see what you write.. but enjoy these facts...

Tigers AL pennants... which you obviously have no clue about... 11... and since 1969 3
Royals.... have 2.. total....

Det had about a 15 yr down period.. the Royals are in the middle of 28 years...

You have the Tigers by 1 year on WS... cool.. hold on to that.. because it could easily end this year or next... do you see the Royals winning another WS soon? Nobody else does.. Heck.. I don't even see them making the playoffs in the next 5-50 years. Your team is shit...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either your reading comp is horrendous, or you intentionally try to put words in my mouth...

1. I'm arguing the claim that 'Cabrera' carried the Tigers in 2012. I don't think any player in baseball can carry a team for the full season given how the game is setup (which I've stated numerous times). This has nothing to do with Trout, so I don't know why you brought him up.

2. Show me where I argued Pujols was the best hitter ever. I pointed out that Pujols through 11 years has better #'s than Cabrera, and all of sudden that means I'm saying Pujols is the best hitter ever? How the heck do you get to that?

3. I already claimed I don't post on team boards, given the groupthink/homerism aspect of them....so why would I care where you 'sidle' to when I already claimed I only post on general forums where I can interact with fans from all teams.

EVERY DECADE there is a NEW best hitter ever...been going on for 100+ years....will again next decade too.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who y'all think is the best player in the short history of the AL Central?

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that wants to know why I hate royals fans.. meet the reason.. this clown actually believes the Royals are on par with the Tigers... he actually thinks their franchise history is on par...

Guys in the HOF with the tigers listed as their primary team.... 10
Guys in the HOF with the royals listed as their primary team... 1

and 5 of those were after 1969.. the year the mlb let kc have another team...

Bums... i can't see what you write.. but enjoy these facts...

Tigers AL pennants... which you obviously have no clue about... 11... and since 1969 3
Royals.... have 2.. total....

Det had about a 15 yr down period.. the Royals are in the middle of 28 years...

You have the Tigers by 1 year on WS... cool.. hold on to that.. because it could easily end this year or next... do you see the Royals winning another WS soon? Nobody else does.. Heck.. I don't even see them making the playoffs in the next 5-50 years. Your team is shit...

Tigers all time record for a season in losses....119

again....Division titles Royals 6...Tigers 5

If 15 yr down period means 1986 to 2006, your correct...with your type of math.

wait til next year, again...the Tigers might be able to move up on the longest ws drought list with 3 above the Tigers with more legit chances to win it this year...

Ignore away.

PS...you hated Royals fans...actually all fans...way before I began chatting in CBS...I just got tired of your noise and BS....and you don't like it being talked to like you do to others...lol