• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had to post again to get away from 666 posts...

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if you don't want to date your sister..i will.

5. count all the fingers on your hand. if you really don't date family you should only gave 5. family trait thingy....
Ontario is connected to erie... connect the dots son

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been to the UP once. crazy people up there. some are traitors. they root for the Packers!!!
not much up there. just pristine land.

& my whacked out ex-SIL :rollseyes:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I might be wrong... My sister is single but she really isnt into hungry man dinners sorry dougie, I like ya buddy but yer gonna have to keep dating the right hand.... LOL just playin...

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I moved up. switch to banquet frozen chicken..eat that stuff 4 times a week.

looks like mr hockey is going to be wrong again.
Rays lose to the Os. I saw it right away. Rays seem to fade late every year. light hitting does them in.

how about the white sox? winning now. trying to avoid worse season since 76

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I might be wrong... My sister is single but she really isnt into hungry man dinners sorry dougie, I like ya buddy but yer gonna have to keep dating the right hand.... LOL just playin...

Her name is Ms. Michigan!

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals suck......let the free fall begin....

In 1984 the tigers kicked the royals asses on the way to their 4th championship....

You bring up george brett....he played the same era trammell, sweet lou, jack morris, lance parrish and gibby did.....lets keep going back if you want.....tigers have 4 championship teams and are relevant now....,what does kc have?

WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR....

and mullets....

And broken down cars sitting on bricks all over their farms...

KC? What have they ever won? 1 royals WS? Chiefs back in the hay days?Whats their hockey team name? Basketball?.....kc fans dont deserve 4 major teams.....they are bad at the 2 they have...

George brett was more known for hemoroids and acting like a lunatic vs ny than anything else.....but when your franchise doesnt have many stars, he is their god......just think willie wilson is prolly an all time great royal.

Wow, Cleaves...thought you were much brighter than that...but hey, nothing shocks me with a tigers follower...

1st...dougie brought up George Brett, follow along now....ok

2nd thru whatever

do you want to go back or not? if we do we can't go past 1969 since there was no royals, chiefs, kings, whatever...unless you include the A's, texans, whatever...which, really don't need to go there...

So, let me know the "date" you would like to go back to...I am sure it will only be in your favor or more to the point, the Tigers favor...wheither it be yesterdays game, last 162 games...last 3 years...last 10 years, opps don't want to go that far back, might allow bad Tigers years to slip to the surface..errr, or just to the year AFTER the 119 fiasco...

Wait til next year, wow, Tigers fans haven't heard that for 29 years now......your not convincing me most "down to planet earth" tigers fans haven't been saying it, guarantee, the TIGERS fans were saying it MORE than royals fans from November 2012 to CURRENT DATE, lol, and that is EXTREMELY TRUE, lol..oh if you want to now use "current data"

really want to go football...sure, Lions known for the same record the Tigers are known for, the single worst season EVER by a team....and funny, both in the past what, 10 years, lol....thats what Detroit is known for plus having a great hockey team...basketball, Detroit is known for the biggest brawl in the history of the NBA...lol.

Mullets, lol, ok, yeah, Detroit has less...let me know when you have those stats, lol

Cars on blocks...KC? more than Detroit? again, actually more shocking you think that...would have to check those crime rates again to see where more tires are stole, Detroit or KC....I am sure that will be a tough one to find the truth about....I dont' know...could go either way...lol

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. You're an idiot! Bonderman was acquired in the Weaver deal along with Carlos Pena.

so, your brilliance..is what?

can't understand what year you would like to go back to? unless, I missed it

can't really understand your top 5? please...feel free...

the name calling instead of actual facts or responses to actual questions..

...must be a detroit thing, going to have to go watch 8 mile again..."bash people...errr...lay down some rap...to see if they are man enough to take it...errr.....if theys curl up like a biatch..."

Going to figure out thug talk soon...maybe buy a Snoop CD....ooooopss...he talks west coast...a Jayzee CD...errrr, my bad again...he talks east coast......Eminem and Kid Rock will do, will have that Middle Eastern Coast talk down soon....always tense in that region for decades it seems...almost depends on the oil prices also....

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rays lose to the Os. I saw it right away. Rays seem to fade late every year. light hitting does them in.

Can you ever be intelligent? Am I asking too much? I'd like some sort of challenge.

Rays seem to fade every year? Funny considering what they did in 2011 to catch the Sox.

Saw the lose right away? Convenient you say that after they lose the final game of the series...even though they won the series. You see that coming?

Rays are 6-2 in their last 8 so please...carry on.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dozier gets a rare twins RISP hit. I knew better than to get giddy.

Gardy like the fool he is leaves Corriea in too long. 2 Runs.

Defense hands over the rest. Sickening.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you yappin about? KC lose again? I missed the score.

I take it the Royal idiot is back.... Can't see his posts because i put him on ignore... Its amazing a fan of a team that is not close to being a legit threat to win anything can come up with so much bad to say about a team that has been a legit threat for nearly 7 years now.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you yappin about? KC lose again? I missed the score.

Yep. KC now 9.5 back. Stick a fork in 'em.

Props to the Indians, though. I know the Angels have been scuffling, but it's not easy to fly to the West Coast and sweep any team out there.

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug, here's one for you. I posted it elsewhere, and I do believe it :

The entire A.L. is mediocre, with the exception of the Tigers. And the entire N.L. is mediocre. Period.

Even as a Dodger fan, I hate to say that the only team stacked with pitching AND offense, is Detroit.

Still, any team who makes the playoffs can still win the whole thing...

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire A.L. is mediocre, with the exception of the Tigers. And the entire
N.L. is mediocre. Period.

Even as a Dodger fan, I hate to say that the only team stacked with pitching AND offense, is Detroit.

Still, any team who makes the playoffs can still win the whole thing...

That has been proven quite a bit this last decade. Sadly, one of those times was 2006, when an 83-79 Cardinals team won their division, got hot at the right time, and met a cold, rusty Tigers team that had gone 95-67 that same year. :doh:

Every team has weaknesses. For the Tigers, it's middle relief (especially getting LH batters out) and allowing teams with speed to run all over us. Two stolen bases for the Twins last night makes 16 straight successful attempts against the Tigers, the longest such streak in the majors this season.

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has been proven quite a bit this last decade. Sadly, one of those times was 2006, when an 83-79 Cardinals team won their division, got hot at the right time, and met a cold, rusty Tigers team that had gone 95-67 that same year. :doh:

Every team has weaknesses. For the Tigers, it's middle relief (especially getting LH batters out) and allowing teams with speed to run all over us. Two stolen bases for the Twins last night makes 16 straight successful attempts against the Tigers, the longest such streak in the majors this season.

Howie, if it's any consolation, I sincerely hope the Tigers can win it all this year - unless they're up against the Dodgers in the World Series! Best of luck, man!

Beef

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie, if it's any consolation, I sincerely hope the Tigers can win it all this year - unless they're up against the Dodgers in the World Series! Best of luck, man!

Beef, your missed your calling. Should of been a politician :laugh3:

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rays were 19-11 the last month of the season last year, and 17-10 to the last month of 2011

Seems like they've been finishing strong lately

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug just says things. He never actually has any clue if they are true, usually they are not.

Twins win today. Take the series. Blow a 4 run lead and then take the lead back. That is HEART dougy. Once again, JV didn't have the heart. I am not surprised. He got his money.

It's a shame Dougy. The boys are quitting on you. I saw it right away. Fading as usual. (I hope everyone else is smart enough to sense my mockery here)