• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have dealt him. as he's pitching WAAAY over his head. Prolly could have got something of decent value. Cuz I don't see them forking over the 45-60 mil he'll be getting on a multi-year deal.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have dealt him. as he's pitching WAAAY over his head. Prolly could have got something of decent value. Cuz I don't see them forking over the 45-60 mil he'll be getting on a multi-year deal.

ervin santana is fine for a team with depth at starter that is looking for a solid #4.... KC giving up that much for him would be funny... I would love it. They would be doomed. They already are.. but locking in 60 mil for a guy that is going to be regressing like lebron james hair line.... LOL... The royals future is not as bright as people like to say.. they have one guy in their farm that may be a top end starter.. and he has never pitched above high a. They are never going to be able to buy proven talent... and their young guys are entering arb years... Hosmer is about to get much more expensive...

I am still waiting for someone to take the bet that Guthrie, Santana, and what ever other turds are in the KC rotation next year can perform at the same level they did this year... Even Holland.. is not as good as his numbers... Royals pitching was way above their talent level this year.. Next year won't be pretty.. because they have nothing for offense other than Hosmer at this point. Gordon and Butler peaked and are nothing more than role players for a decent team.. if they are your leaders.. you are where the Royals are this year..

Just got back from the Marlins/Giants game... great game.. Marlins won... Took the old lady... I love going to games... it makes life just a tad better.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did the Royals fans go?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sitting at an Aball game, waiting for it to end. There's some host family dinner afterwards, and Bird, a prospect for the Dodgers is living with my cousin for the summer. So I've a half inning to figure out how I can possibly eat more. Life's rough...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to have season tickets... out in the outfield... I didn't renew because I just couldn't make enough games.. so this year I just have been buying them off scalpers the few games I make... You can get them super cheap.. 10-20 easy.. and there really isnt a bad seat.

A friend of mine that has season tickets gave me the ones I had today... took my wife.. we were right next to the visitors dugout... 3 rows from the field.. I was talking to Pablo Sandoval half the game.. he heard my wife call him fat.. it was pretty funny. Cool guy though...

Last edited by a moderator:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I didn't have da55bums on ignore.. I would be hoping he would come back here and show face after he popped in after the double header sweep.. I am sure he will go back to hiding in what ever hole he crawled out from... I haven't been able to be on CBS in the last few days.. If I was able to.. I would have been feeding those Royals fans a serving of humble pie... God I hate those guys.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to have season tickets... out in the outfield... I didn't renew because I just couldn't make enough games.. so this year I just have been buying them off scalpers the few games I make... You can get them super cheap.. 10-20 easy.. and there really isnt a bad seat.

A friend of mine that has season tickets gave me the ones I had today... took my wife.. we were right next to the visitors dugout... 3 rows from the field.. I was talking to Pablo Sandoval half the game.. he heard my wife call him fat.. it was pretty funny. Cool guy though...

He heard her? Ha, that's funny! The best thing about bad teams, cheap tickets. Right Sox fans? (They might not even go with the tickets were free)

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know how to find any cbsposters. When i read my sports over there i read the peoples replys to see if i see any familiars. I found out about sportshoopla from lion fans from cbs. Hopefully over time more will pop up from cbs.

I think college football season will bring many CBS posters back looking for a board.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He heard her? Ha, that's funny! The best thing about bad teams, cheap tickets. Right Sox fans? (They might not even go with the tickets were free)

Yeah.. the funny part is the Heat used to be the same way. Back in 09 for pistons/heats games.. I got floor seats for $100 a seat. I sat next to glen rice one game... $100.

Now lower bowl seats in Miami go for 100-150 for upper lower bowl for crap teams.. a couple hundred for good teams... Floor seats in the 1000's. I sat a few seats down from miggy cabera about 10 rows up back in January got the seats from a friend that had season tickets.. he paid.. and I am not joking... $30,000 for 2 seats season tickets. Miggy was drinking a beer.. looked like a kid in a candy store watching the Heat.. never saw a pro athlete so happy. He was into every play.

Marlins will be the same way.. when they get back to winning.. which they are good for about once a decade... and due... the fans will flood the park and act like they were there the entire time.

I am going to enjoy the cheap tickets now... get to see a little baseball.. and see some teams I want to check out.... at some point.. the bandwagon fans will drive up the price here soon. I am lucky enough though to have a few connects to get a ticket here and there for free.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Lou Piniella to tip his cap at me, after yelling "Lou Piniella wears women's underpants!!!" Every time he visited the mound. It's still a highlight of my drunken great/cheap seat days from when the Tigers were horrible.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Lou Piniella to tip his cap at me, after yelling "Lou Piniella wears women's underpants!!!" Every time he visited the mound. It's still a highlight of my drunken great/cheap seat days from when the Tigers were horrible.

Thats awesome.. I had Roger Bernadina about ready to throw a baseball at my head last year...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians lose... Tigers gain a game back... 7 game lead over the tribe... 8.5 over the royals...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arod gets pegged.. then hits a hr... if yanks hold on... royals will be tied with them in the wild card race.. lol.. not only did they lose ground. but they added another team to the count of teams competing for the last wild card... my bet is on the yanks to finish better than the KC Fecals.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers win. Sanchez wins his 18th. going 8 allowing only 2 runs.
another Qstart by a Tiger pitcher. How about some props for this Tiger pitching staff?????

Miggy goes deep first AB . he is awesome. should be on the DL and tearing it up.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians and Royals both lose..
they are in a bad way now. Indians must start winning and keep winning for the wild card.

Yost finally figured it out in the last game of this 5 game series. WALK Miggy. lol

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now about that Yankee red sox game?

Pitcher throws behind A Rod.. no warning.. then hits him on the 4th pitch. Red sox pitchers should have been ejected... then A Rod homers and helps the Yankee make a dramatic come back.

as much as I wanted A Rod to take his year and a half vacation...I was glad it shoved it back in that red sox pitchers ass

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Billy Butler...omly 1 extra base hit in this 5 game series....just saying

Tigers sold over 200,000 tickets for this 5 game series.