• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why i'm answering this but yes, yes I have. Many posts on the "Is Miggy the best hitter ever thread" Are you ok now?

I was talking about on this thread.. how bout it shifts back to baseball... I am tired of talking to you clowns.. and all that is happening is the board is getting filled up with bs.. this is my last post talking to you guys for a while until you move on.. everyone always says its me that ruins boards.. so I am not going to continue this.. either move on or I just ignore your bs. Its pointless.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one who brought up AP and Barry.

Why can't you just attempt to be intelligent?

I post my recaps following just about every twins game even when we are brutal. You go off topic.

Ridiciulous

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on the topic of baseball..

The twins finally showed some offensive life batting in lots of runs without the long ball. We still left a lot of guys on base and missed chances.

The over worked bullpen came back to bite us as Fien bombed the lead. He is starting to tail off with all the work hes put in.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about on this thread.. how bout it shifts back to baseball... I am tired of talking to you clowns.. and all that is happening is the board is getting filled up with bs.. this is my last post talking to you guys for a while until you move on.. everyone always says its me that ruins boards.. so I am not going to continue this.. either move on or I just ignore your bs. Its pointless.

You are the clown. You bring other sports into this, get absolutely embarrassed then act like all you want to do is talk baseball.

Fine, I'll embarrass you in this too.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the clown. You bring other sports into this, get absolutely embarrassed then act like all you want to do is talk baseball.

Fine, I'll embarrass you in this too.

You brought other sports into it.. it was your post to doug about stafford and the wolverines.. remember? Or did you forget.. Its not your fault at all.. lol... you guys must have wives that hate their lives. I feel bad for them and your kids if you have them.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals lose the series to the Marlins.. which I called... Indians pulled out one vs one of the crappiest teams in the league... Tigers limping home after a 10 game road trip.. won 6 of 10 of them.. Need some home cooking vs the Royals to put them down and end their momentum for good.

Twins fans have given up on the season.. they are now talking Vikings... Any day now they will shift to bragging about their farm and prospects... and chances in 3 years... or ripping the payroll of teams in front of them... If they are still here.. or talking baseball at all for that matter.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You brought other sports into it.. it was your post to doug about stafford and the wolverines.. remember? Or did you forget.. Its not your fault at all.. lol... you guys must have wives that hate their lives. I feel bad for them and your kids if you have them.

No, I RESPONED to Doug. WRONG again.

Doug brought up the Wolverines, Stafford, Wings etc..

I just responded because I have fun with Dougy. You not taking your own adivce decided to get involved and sparked the AP/Barry debate and tried to say I was out of line saying LOL to smart money being on a wolverines Rose Bowl. Smart money isn't on a team making one out of many, many bowl games.

You and Doug started it.

It has nothing to do with how the Twins are. I stick around here all year and always talk about the Twins. Usually join in on the bashing when we are sucking. Notice the only time things get off track is when you are invovled. YOU.

Like I said, wrong again. Get used to it.

No wonder why its hard to keep people staying on this board. Luckily Moosehasfan doesn't know your antics from CBS.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals lose the series to the Marlins.. which I called... Indians pulled out one vs one of the crappiest teams in the league... Tigers limping home after a 10 game road trip.. won 6 of 10 of them.. Need some home cooking vs the Royals to put them down and end their momentum for good.

Twins fans have given up on the season.. they are now talking Vikings... Any day now they will shift to bragging about their farm and prospects... and chances in 3 years... or ripping the payroll of teams in front of them... If they are still here.. or talking baseball at all for that matter.

Always here.

Still waiting for a time when I initiated anything outside of baseball.

You can keep trying to tell yourself things if it makes night time better for you though.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always here.

Still waiting for a time when I initiated anything outside of baseball.

You can keep trying to tell yourself things if it makes night time better for you though.

Bitter Twins fans everyone... CLAP CLAP CLAP

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just responded because I have fun with Dougy. You not taking your own adivce decided to get involved and sparked the AP/Barry debate and tried to say I was out of line saying LOL to smart money being on a wolverines Rose Bowl. Smart money isn't on a team making one out of many, many bowl games.

College Football Bowls - CBSSports.com

Thought you would like to read CBS bowl predictions... So my last post to you today....

Back to baseball.. and fans of teams still in the hunt for oct...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to baseball.. and fans of teams still in the hunt for oct...

So, now we can't talk baseball here? Which is it?

you guys must have wives that hate their lives. I feel bad for them and your kids if you have them.

Yeah, you don't insult anyone. Oh and what does the above quote have to do with baseball?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, now we can't talk baseball here? Which is it?

Yeah, you don't insult anyone. Oh and what does the above quote have to do with baseball?

Sorry.. I have been called a cancer, stupid and a moron so many times by you guys.. i felt it would be ok for me to take one shot... I apologize if it offended you...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AL Central fans aren't lacking in great running backs they've rooted for.

Forgive me Vice. No doubt smitty!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow is the beginning of the most important series in KC baseball in the last decade... Lose this series.. and your season may be over... win it.. and be right in the thick... My call... Tigers win 3 out of 5.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry.. I have been called a cancer, stupid and a moron so many times by you guys.. i felt it would be ok for me to take one shot... I apologize if it offended you...

I'm honestly not offended at all, but being called a moron or board cancer isn't really as much of a shot as saying you feel sorry for our children or wives.

This is a message board and shock value plays a huge part in trying to convince others of your opinion, I don't think anyone should ever take any attack here personally, I have no doubt I could sit down have a beer and talk sports with almost everyone here and respect their opinions, on a message board it's quite different.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a baseball note, I worked all day and didn't see if anyone put in a claim on Justin Morneau, anyone???

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a baseball note, I worked all day and didn't see if anyone put in a claim on Justin Morneau, anyone???

Nope. He cleared waivers.

Can be traded to anyone now.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly not offended at all, but being called a moron or board cancer isn't really as much of a shot as saying you feel sorry for our children or wives.

This is a message board and shock value plays a huge part in trying to convince others of your opinion, I don't think anyone should ever take any attack here personally, I have no doubt I could sit down have a beer and talk sports with almost everyone here and respect their opinions, on a message board it's quite different.

Sitting down and having a brew with the real Doug would be a blast.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow.. actually a smart post...