• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually impressed by portabello today.....the old ricky wouldve packed it in after that first inning....he gave up alot of hits, but they were ALL singles.....ended up with a QS.....37 thats our magic numba! Lol

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shane rarely here... capto gone from sight... they won a game.. i expect to hear from at least one of them in about 2-4 hrs...

Not gone at all. Posting on the daily thread, Tribe board & lots of other places

Been reading but this boards been a shitstorm between Tigs, Royals & Twins fans lately. No place for me in the middle of that

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gone at all. Posting on the daily thread, Tribe board & lots of other places

Been reading but this boards been a shitstorm between Tigs, Royals & Twins fans lately. No place for me in the middle of that

Curious capto.. who ya got.. Barry or Adrian Peterson?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else tired of hearing what comes out of Donovan McNabb's mouth.. can espn stop talking to that dude.. does he call them? how are we getting quotes from a guy that is out of the league so often... he has nothing but caca to say about everyone.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all the talk of the Yankees being finished was to early.. now that the circus around arod is calming down.. and granderson is back... that lineup is completely different. I think they make a run at the wild card.. and that is bad for the indians and kc.. because I hate to say it.. but if arod hits .280+ and granderson and soriano keep hitting... they have a better lineup from top to bottom than both of those teams.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the AP wont hold up because of injuries. The guy isn't injury prone where he constantly is sitting out with nagging injuries. He had two freak grusome knee injuries that can happen to anyone. The likelihood of him getting hurt agian is just like anyone else getting hurt. He bounced back.

First 6 seasons...

Barry

89 games

8,672 yards/1,445 per season

62 TDs

AP

89 games

8,849 yards/1,474 per season

76 TDs

So even with AP's 2011 season where he had the bad injury and saw his lowest attempts per game since his rookie year keeping him shy of 1,000 yards. He still tops Barry in their first 6 years. More yards, more TDs. Exact same amount of games played.

Carry on. The beast is just getting started.

We won't even mention the post season numbers. AP's 5-1 TD advantage is already embarrassing.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the AP wont hold up because of injuries. The guy isn't injury prone where he constantly is sitting out with nagging injuries. He had two freak grusome knee injuries that can happen to anyone. The likelihood of him getting hurt agian is just like anyone else getting hurt. He bounced back.

First 6 seasons...

Barry

89 games

8,672 yards/1,445 per season

62 TDs

AP

89 games

8,849 yards/1,474 per season

76 TDs

So even with AP's 2011 season where he had the bad injury and saw his lowest attempts per game since his rookie year keeping him shy of 1,000 yards. He still tops Barry in their first 6 years. More yards, more TDs. Exact same amount of games played.

Carry on. The beast is just getting started.

We won't even mention the post season numbers. AP's 5-1 TD advantage is already embarrassing.

Do you not understand how stupid it is to say a guy is better than a first ballot hall of famer.. that is proven and has the third most yards in the history of the game... before he even is with in a couple seasons of passing him in yards rushed? Seriously? You guys are complete Vikings homers.. Not one fan outside your fan base would agree with you. Talk to me when he actually does something.. Odds are against him. Heck at this point he is not even a lock to be in the HOF let alone better than Sanders. One more injury and he is just another Terrell Davis.

Move back to baseball.. I understand the twins season is over.. but the rest of the AL central actually wants to talk baseball here.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is proven and has the third most yards in the history of the game...

I guess this means Emmitt is the GOAT?

Do you not understand how stupid it is to say a guy is better than a first ballot hall of famer..

So if you are a first ballot HOFer nobody can ever be better than you?

One more injury and he is just another Terrell Davis.

Your ignorance has no limit.

Sanders has 1 TD in 6 playoff games, had only one game where he rushed for more than 69 yards, how about that great game vs the Packers in 1994, the team only lost 16 - 12 and the Great Sanders had 13 carries for -1 yard.

People might not think AD is better than Barry yet because all they remember about Barry was his crazy runs, it's something we never really seen before, they don't remember that he never took over a game for the Lions in the playoffs and let's not forget he's a QUITTER!

I was always a big fan of Barry, he was so fun to watch, AD is just better, nothing wrong with that, Walter Payton is better than AD, I will admit that every day of the week.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this means Emmitt is the GOAT?

So if you are a first ballot HOFer nobody can ever be better than you?

Your ignorance has no limit.

Sanders has 1 TD in 6 playoff games, had only one game where he rushed for more than 69 yards, how about that great game vs the Packers in 1994, the team only lost 16 - 12 and the Great Sanders had 13 carries for -1 yard.

People might not think AD is better than Barry yet because all they remember about Barry was his crazy runs, it's something we never really seen before, they don't remember that he never took over a game for the Lions in the playoffs and let's not forget he's a QUITTER!

I was always a big fan of Barry, he was so fun to watch, AD is just better, nothing wrong with that, Walter Payton is better than AD, I will admit that every day of the week.

Dude.. its over.. AP is the greatest ever...he is so good.. he may rush for 3000 yds this year... he will not get injured again.. and he will pass all the countless greats in front of him over the next 7 seasons.. even though he has had major injuries before. He won't slow down at all with age.. and will continue to rush at 5 yds a carry even with a qb that sucks... he is a football god... much more so than guys that actually finished their careers with HOF numbers... he doesn't have to finish his career.. he should be in canton now he is so good.. now shut up and talk baseball... I don't care about AP ... you guys are vikings homers.. get me one guy not a vikings fan to say peterson is better than sanders.. please.. get me one.. and you obviously no longer care about this yr's mlb season.. because you stopped talking about it a while ago.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 of them thought barry was actually better than payton,
LMAO, nobody is better than Walter, to think Barry is better only proves there are stupid people out there.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.. its over.. AP is the greatest ever...he is so good.. he may rush for 3000 yds this year... he will not get injured again.. and he will pass all the countless greats in front of him over the next 7 seasons.. even though he has had major injuries before. He won't slow down at all with age.. and will continue to rush at 5 yds a carry even with a qb that sucks... he is a football god... much more so than guys that actually finished their careers with HOF numbers... he doesn't have to finish his career.. he should be in canton now he is so good.. now shut up and talk baseball... I don't care about AP ... you guys are vikings homers.. get me one guy not a vikings fan to say peterson is better than sanders.. please.. get me one.. and you obviously no longer care about this yr's mlb season.. because you stopped talking about it a while ago.

Twins lost today...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.. its over.. AP is the greatest ever...he is so good.. he may rush for 3000 yds this year...

Gosh, don't cry little guy. I pointed out reasons I believe AD is better, you didn't say anything about those, you came back with i'm a homer and find someone else who thinks so. We don't have to talk about it anymore, sucks trying to have a conversation with someone you can't bully doesn't it? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, nobody is better than Walter, to think Barry is better only proves there are stupid people out there.

All you and Hockey do is call people stupid.. its kind of funny..

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a baseball board guy.. I understand your team is horrid.. but if you don't want to talk baseball.. move over to the NFL boards.. I am sick of seeing your posts here that are only written to piss off Tigers fans... You call me a board cancer? LOL.. lets look at your posts in the last week and see how many were trolling tigers fans and personal attacks calling people morons, stupid, or idiot.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a baseball board guy.. I understand your team is horrid.. but if you don't want to talk baseball.. move over to the NFL boards.. I am sick of seeing your posts here that are only written to piss off Tigers fans... You call me a board cancer? LOL.. lets look at your posts in the last week and see how many were trolling tigers fans and personal attacks calling people morons, stupid, or idiot.

I see you are still a hypocritical piece of shit. YOU are the one who brought up AP and Barry. I call you stupid, because that is what you are. You are literally WRONG about everything. YOU brought football into this.

Stop saying AP will wear down with age, what part about AP's first 6 season being better than Barry's are you not smart enough to understand?

Meaning he is ON PACE to beat Barry's numbers. So right NOW AP is the better running back at this point in their careers. Sure, he may tank and be worse. He may stay stay slightly better than Barry over the next 4 years as he was for the first 6, or he may explode and become the best ever.

We don't know. YOU are the homer. We are using actually stats that support our claims.

At least Dougy attempted to use stats. Still find it hilarious he thought AP had zero 60 yard tds when he has the most of all time lol.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's look... You'll find the only people I called names are you and cleaves and from time to time dougie, but I think dougie is ok, it's a give and take, theres just no take with you, it's all give. I actually still think cleaves is good people as well he's the one who messaged me to come to SportsHoopla, it was just a heated discussion, you on the otherhand go out of your way to get under peoples skin. Maybe we should ask everyone who's ever come into contact with you whether here or CBS who's more of a trolling prick, you would win in a landslide.

Oh and this board much like the one we had on CBS is full of talk about things other than baseball, we must have had 30 pages of stuff during march madness even though spring training was in full swing.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's look... You'll find the only people I called names are you and cleaves and from time to time dougie, but I think dougie is ok, it's a give and take, theres just no take with you, it's all give. I actually still think cleaves is good people as well he's the one who messaged me to come to SportsHoopla, it was just a heated discussion, you on the otherhand go out of your way to get under peoples skin. Maybe we should ask everyone who's ever come into contact with you whether here or CBS who's more of a trolling prick, you would win in a landslide.

Oh and this board much like the one we had on CBS is full of talk about things other than baseball, we must have had 30 pages of stuff during march madness even though spring training was in full swing.

Have you talked baseball at all this week? I am just curious...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you talked baseball at all this week? I am just curious...

Not sure why i'm answering this but yes, yes I have. Many posts on the "Is Miggy the best hitter ever thread" Are you ok now?