• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ps... Rg3, Luck, and Wilson are NOT better than Stafford at this point. Two of these guys didn't even start an entire year... And one is coming off a second major knee injury.

Dude seriously. Just stop. You are literally wrong about everything.

Luck. 16 games played, 16 started.

Wilson. 16 games played, 16 started.

RG3. 15 games played, 15 started.

All 3 made the playoffs, All 3 started every game they played.

LOSER.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MiamiVice, cut your losses. You look like a complete idiot right now...

Lol... Cut my losses... Sure... You got me... Lol.. Enjoy your twins and royals boys.. Jealousy out in force today boys... Lol... Seriously... Nobody but a vikings homer says adrian peterson is better than barry sanders... That one just shows who is who here... Go back to crying about your teams not being as good as Det teams... Carry on hockey... You and nosfer are always right... Hahahaha i wonder if nosfer is busy watching the replays of his lady gopher hockey team? You guys crack me up... Nosfer got owned here yesterday so now you are coming here claiming to have owned me... That is great.. I guess you have to live in a world where you can't see how bad your teams are... Seeing as how they are not winning right now. You used matt stafford in your post... That is why i used christian ponder... Nice try with the cherry picking comment though. Talking smack about matt stafford when your qb is christian ponder... Now that is weak sauce.

As for you royals fan... I am sure we will be chatting in a few days... Better hope your team doesn't flop in det... It could end your season.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess all you can do Vice is just ignore all the moronic things you have said.

I knew you would try to deflect. This is only about you, and how wrong you are about everything you type. Literally everything.

Makes Tigers fans look awful. Luckily I won't hold your lack of any sort of sports knowledge against the rest.

I don't need to claim to own you. Anyone who reads our conversation will see how badly you got embarrassed.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't get over someone actually believes Peterson is better than Barry Sanders...

Peterson - Career
1,754 att
8,849 yds
5.0 ave
76 td
177 rec

Sanders -
3062 att
15269 yds
5.0 ave
99 td
352 rec

You do realize players don't get better after the age of 30 right.. they get worse.. and most times.. fall off a cliff... and are no longer in the league. Are you sure Peterson's recent injury extended his career... or positive he will be able to put up the almost 7000 more yards it would take to pass Sanders in career yards... He would have to put up 7 more seasons over 1000 yds to get to Sanders... Do you think Peterson is going to be running for 1500 yards at the age of 32 or 33? Do you think as Peterson ages.. he will still average 5 yards per carry? With a major knee injury in his past? Please tell me more about what makes you believe he is better... or are you like nosfer and will come up with some bs diversion to your statement you made...

I say we go back to talking baseball... twins not much to talk about... all the indians fans left.. I guess all we can do here is either listen to nosfer and hockey hate on the tigers because their team is out of it... or this royals fan here.. who is in the midst of his one season a decade that his royals finish over .500 and get withing 10 games of the playoffs... Gee... this should be a fun last couple of weeks to the season.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where to start. Tigers will be early-mid october

Lions looking to pay rent at the NFC North basement....again

Stafford blows

Wolverines...LOL

Wings....not happening.

Cheers Dougy!!!

This is you right? I am sure it is... That being said... You brought up stafford.. so I brought up Ponder.. who is a joke of a starting qb... nobody can deny that... You laughed at the wolverines... which is kind of funny.. because they still are a legit bcs bowl threat.. not like they are playing at the level of the gophers or something... The Wings made it farther than the sharks in the playoffs if i am not mistaken... so just because I called out your bs.. don't hate on me... As for the royals fan that was here sticking up for you... take a gander at his post i quoted here... see if he owned me...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess all you can do Vice is just ignore all the moronic things you have said.

I knew you would try to deflect. This is only about you, and how wrong you are about everything you type. Literally everything.

Makes Tigers fans look awful. Luckily I won't hold your lack of any sort of sports knowledge against the rest.

I don't need to claim to own you. Anyone who reads our conversation will see how badly you got embarrassed.

Nothing makes a fan base look more awful than a fan of a team that is not contending anymore coming on nit picking the present contender... and other teams that are clearly better than the flawed teams they root for... A classy fan base knows when to shut up and when to talk... a twins fan talking about any teams playoff hopes other than their own is comical at best... go sit in the corner with your brother quest and talk about joe mauers hair.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O my god what in the hell are you seriously too stupid to understand. DOUG SAID ROSE BOWL. ROSE BOWL. ROSE BOWL. ROSE BOWL. Do you fucking understand yet or are you retarded? I said LOL to the ROSE ROWL. ROSE BOWL. Dear fucking lord this is unbelievable. Your stupidity cannot be matched.

I am a Ducks fan. Not a gopher fan. I was responding to Dougy's predictions not talking about my teams. Again you seriously cannot be this stupid. I am MESSING with Doug. You are the only idiot too stupid to understand. I havnt nitpicked anything. I have messed with Doug, you got involved and came out looking like a fool. WRONG about everything.

Wait, so AP is worse than Barry because in your mind he wont get better? You realize he still has two more years before 30 anyways right? He has already set his sights on Emmits record. He has the same yards per carry as Barry. Will probably get better after this year.

23 fewer TDS, he will have that in no time.

Like I said, SHUT UP. You embarass yourself. Luck, RG3 and Wilson weren't full year starters. LOL. You cant make this shit up. You are this dumb.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O my god what in the hell are you seriously too stupid to understand. DOUG SAID ROSE BOWL. ROSE BOWL. ROSE BOWL. ROSE BOWL. Do you fucking understand yet or are you retarded? I said LOL to the ROSE ROWL. ROSE BOWL. Dear fucking lord this is unbelievable. Your stupidity cannot be matched.

I am a Ducks fan. Not a gopher fan. I was responding to Dougy's predictions not talking about my teams. Again you seriously cannot be this stupid. I am MESSING with Doug. You are the only idiot too stupid to understand. I havnt nitpicked anything. I have messed with Doug, you got involved and came out looking like a fool. WRONG about everything.

Wait, so AP is worse than Barry because in your mind he wont get better? You realize he still has two more years before 30 anyways right? He has already set his sights on Emmits record. He has the same yards per carry as Barry. Will probably get better after this year.

23 fewer TDS, he will have that in no time.

Like I said, SHUT UP. You embarass yourself. Luck, RG3 and Wilson weren't full year starters. LOL. You cant make this shit up. You are this dumb.

Did RG3 start every game? No.. he did not.. I was wrong about Wilson.. oops.. So you are saying that Peterson is going to get the majority of the 7000 yards he needs in the next 2 years... while still having a major injury history? And you say I am the stupid one? Peterson was most likey on HGH to recover from his surgery.. The NFL still doesn't test for it.. he is not super human.. he tore his knee up.. and came back and had the best season of his career.. how funny will it be when he is either popped for using after they start testing for it.. or falls off a cliff when he can no longer use it... Name another running back in history to come back from an major knee injury and actually get better... please... Even on HGH he will be lucky to get to him... keep hoping... I am going to laugh when Stafford throws for 5000 yrds again this year and Ponder is not even the starter after the third week... and laugh even more when the Lions finish with a better record than the Vikings... Minnesota fans seem to have some kind of complex.. they act like they have been tops of the sports world for decades or something.

Off topic.. Don't draft Peterson this year in fantasy... the NFL is nearing HGH testing.. and he will either fall off a cliff or get suspended this year.. watch.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note.. just got done reading the terms that are being worked out for the NFL HGH testing... My god... first time offense will only get 4 games.. second offense 8 games... they might as well be telling older players that have nothing to lose to go out and use the stuff. People say the MLB is easy on the players.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did RG3 start every game? No.. he did not.. I was wrong about Wilson.. oops.. So you are saying that Peterson is going to get the majority of the 7000 yards he needs in the next 2 years... while still having a major injury history? And you say I am the stupid one? Peterson was most likey on HGH to recover from his surgery.. The NFL still doesn't test for it.. he is not super human.. he tore his knee up.. and came back and had the best season of his career.. how funny will it be when he is either popped for using after they start testing for it.. or falls off a cliff when he can no longer use it... Name another running back in history to come back from an major knee injury and actually get better... please... Even on HGH he will be lucky to get to him... keep hoping... I am going to laugh when Stafford throws for 5000 yrds again this year and Ponder is not even the starter after the third week... and laugh even more when the Lions finish with a better record than the Vikings... Minnesota fans seem to have some kind of complex.. they act like they have been tops of the sports world for decades or something.

Off topic.. Don't draft Peterson this year in fantasy... the NFL is nearing HGH testing.. and he will either fall off a cliff or get suspended this year.. watch.

HAHAH you are a joke. RG3 got injured and sat out a game. He started every game he was eligible for. He was a STARTING QUARTERBACK. Trying to twist your way out of stupidity.

AP used HGH ahahahah you actually need to see a psychiatrist. Miggy must be juicing too. It is only fitting. Same with Verlander. Must be why he fell off. God you get dumber everytime you post.

AP is all for testing. Makes him feel better about what he accomplishes when idiots like you accuse him.

You lose, again.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAH you are a joke. RG3 got injured and sat out a game. He started every game he was eligible for. He was a STARTING QUARTERBACK. Trying to twist your way out of stupidity.

AP used HGH ahahahah you actually need to see a psychiatrist. Miggy must be juicing too. It is only fitting. Same with Verlander. Must be why he fell off. God you get dumber everytime you post.

AP is all for testing. Makes him feel better about what he accomplishes when idiots like you accuse him.

You lose, again.

You know what... I can't say Miggy isn't juicing.. so many have.. it would not be the most out of this world thing to find out.. but trust me.. if there ever was a person that the tests should be focused on.. its the guy that rattles off a 2000 yd season after tearing the ligaments in his knee the season before at the age of 27... Sorry if you don't like it.. but fact is.. its odd. He wasn't a 2000 yrd rusher when the vikings had a better offense and a better o line... now... at the age of 27.. after a knee injury.. it happens... very odd... very odd indeed. If you can show me one other guy to have a 1000 yrd season after a major knee injury... i would be surprised.. let alone 1500-2000.

That being said... Have you added anything of value to this thread of baseball nature lately? You and nosfer seem to be coming here looking to take out the frustration of a bad season... Because I don't see much baseball talk from you. And you guys accuse me of ruining board?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what... I can't say Miggy isn't juicing.. so many have.. it would not be the most out of this world thing to find out.. but trust me.. if there ever was a person that the tests should be focused on.. its the guy that rattles off a 2000 yd season after tearing the ligaments in his knee the season before at the age of 27... Sorry if you don't like it.. but fact is.. its odd. He wasn't a 2000 yrd rusher when the vikings had a better offense and a better o line... now... at the age of 27.. after a knee injury.. it happens... very odd... very odd indeed. If you can show me one other guy to have a 1000 yrd season after a major knee injury... i would be surprised.. let alone 1500-2000.

That being said... Have you added anything of value to this thread of baseball nature lately? You and nosfer seem to be coming here looking to take out the frustration of a bad season... Because I don't see much baseball talk from you. And you guys accuse me of ruining board?

Jamaal Charles... last year. 1500 yd rusher. You lose, again.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arod and Braun were all for testing to.. what do you expect him to say.. he doesn't want testing?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do ya know.. they both happened the same year... when HGH testing was not happening... hmmmm... So you guys don't think its odd that a normally career altering injury is now actually making guys better?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't get over someone actually believes Peterson is better than Barry Sanders...

Well, I think AD is better simply because he is... You compared their career numbers, why not compare their numbers after 6 years in the league, very close.

What makes it an absolutely no brainer for me is who do you want if you are playing the Packers at Lambeau Field in the NFC Championship game and it's -10 degrees? Sanders wouldn't be in my top 20 in that situation. He was no doubt the player who made you say holy shit did you see that more than probably any in league history but AD is better, also better were Walter Payton, Eric Dickerson, Jim Brown and you can make arguments for O.J Simpson, Earl Campbell and Marshall Faulk as well...

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peterson isn't close to the same class as Sanders. Not close. But if he keeps taking whatever it was he was taking to recover from knee surgery he might be. Some day. Ill always hate him though. The "slavery" comments directed at Goodel put me off. Not a lot of room for millionaires to draw that comparison.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peterson isn't close to the same class as Sanders. Not close.
No offense smitty, but what are you basing this on?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football. What else would I base it off? Miracle rehabilitation programs?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have taken a blow to the head, I can understand the homer in you thinking Barry is better but he's just not better, wasn't good in poor field conditions, wasn't good at the goal line, had more negative carries than any back in league history, AD is better, sorry buddy...