• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins take down the Injuns. If royals hold on they are in second.

Andrew Albers has now went 17 1/3 innings in his 1st two big league starts....0 runs, 6 hits. That's crazy.

Twins score all 3 runs on homers again. Make that 5 games, 22 runs all on 13 homers. Just odd. But were winning.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins couldn't of played better.

A guy making his 2nd start gave up 2 hits. Seemed like every ball hit a Twin was making a great play. We just can't win in that ballpark. :gaah:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins couldn't of played better.

A guy making his 2nd start gave up 2 hits. Seemed like every ball hit a Twin was making a great play. We just can't win in that ballpark. :gaah:

True statement. We made a lot of fine defensive plays.

If there is one thing this Twins team does well, it's play defense. We have a fantastic D.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers on a mini losing streak..
They had there chances against C Sale tonight. just couldn't cash in on them.
but iam not ascared. 2 more games on this long road trip. if you remember..we started it off sweeping the Indians.

still 6 1/2 lead. all though mr hockey and his 1000s lake butt buddy think the Tigers wont make it to the WS.... they have eyes but do not see

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can feel the excitement in the air around Detroit.
Tigers playing late very late into October.
Lions look to take charge in the NFC North. new kicker kick- a- lious is going to be booming 50 yarders PLUS ... Stafford is prime for a long play off run.

Plus smart money is on the Wolverines to go to another Rose Bowl.
sparty not so much.but really..who cares??
Red Wings new roster is going to roll over the Eastern Conference ..

its all good. you can feel it in the air

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like that Rays winning the East might have been a wrong one??
losers of there last 5.
iam marking them OFF the list...in PEN

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins take down the Injuns. If royals hold on they are in second.

Andrew Albers has now went 17 1/3 innings in his 1st two big league starts....0 runs, 6 hits. That's crazy.

Twins score all 3 runs on homers again. Make that 5 games, 22 runs all on 13 homers. Just odd. But were winning.

And the injuns continue to collapse like i said they would.....royals into 2nd.....weekend series could be huge if KC stays hot and the tigers drop another one.

Sucks miggy is hurting....he really hurt us tonight dogging it to 3rd.....even a slide and he would of been safe. Cost us a run and maybe more. But miggy gets a pass, since miggy at 75% is still better than most. Oh well....theres always tomorrow.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like that Rays winning the East might have been a wrong one??
losers of there last 5.
iam marking them OFF the list...in PEN

Yeah i never had the rays making it anyways....i hope they do make it over baltimore.....thats the only team that i fear besides anaheim....and they are out. Teams like the rays and A's the tigers usually do ok against. Its the teams that can really hit with the tigers that usually give us trouble.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks miggy is hurting....he really hurt us tonight dogging it to 3rd.....even a slide and he would of been safe.

Yes, there's the liability of Miggy playing hurt, even though at 75% he hits better than most people on the planet. A healthy Miggy is easily safe at 3rd there, and it's bases loaded and no outs. As it was, with 1st-2nd and one out, it's considerably less stress on Sale to throw strikes and he gets out of the inning.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can feel the excitement in the air around Detroit.
Tigers playing late very late into October.
Lions look to take charge in the NFC North. new kicker kick- a- lious is going to be booming 50 yarders PLUS ... Stafford is prime for a long play off run.

Plus smart money is on the Wolverines to go to another Rose Bowl.
sparty not so much.but really..who cares??
Red Wings new roster is going to roll over the Eastern Conference ..

its all good. you can feel it in the air

Where to start. Tigers will be early-mid october

Lions looking to pay rent at the NFC North basement....again

Stafford blows

Wolverines...LOL

Wings....not happening.

Cheers Dougy!!!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where to start. Tigers will be early-mid october

Lions looking to pay rent at the NFC North basement....again

Stafford blows

Wolverines...LOL

Wings....not happening.

Cheers Dougy!!!

LOL... Hockey.. I love it when people post stuff they don't really believe... Its awesome.. there is nobody on this planet that thinks Stafford "blows" He is fringe top 10 of Qb's in the league.. and he is still very young. Gotta love the LOL after Wolverines... That is awesome.. because they have a great chance at a BCS bowl and at worst a trip to a bowl like the capital one or outback bowl.. which is a bowl teams like minnesota dream about. And your talk about the Wings??? LOL at that too... They consistently put themselves in the heart of the playoffs yearly... in a tougher conference.

You and nosfer are great... I love reading your diarrhea of the keyboard posts... they make this board worth reading... much better than shane's weak posts.. or capto's crying.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... Hockey.. I love it when people post stuff they don't really believe... Its awesome.. there is nobody on this planet that thinks Stafford "blows" He is fringe top 10 of Qb's in the league.. and he is still very young. Gotta love the LOL after Wolverines... That is awesome.. because they have a great chance at a BCS bowl and at worst a trip to a bowl like the capital one or outback bowl.. which is a bowl teams like minnesota dream about. And your talk about the Wings??? LOL at that too... They consistently put themselves in the heart of the playoffs yearly... in a tougher conference.

You and nosfer are great... I love reading your diarrhea of the keyboard posts... they make this board worth reading... much better than shane's weak posts.. or capto's crying.

Fringe "top 10" thats all you can argue? HAHAH ridiculous. He does blow and I basically look at anyone not in the top 10 as pretty bad. QB is a special position.

Rodgers, manning, brady, manning, brees, flacco, wilson, RG3, luck, ryan. There are 10 that are hands down better. Stafford is a product of just throwing the ball 50 times a game in blowout losses.

Dougy took a shot at sparty just giving it back. Again, you are a HYPOCRITE. I love getting a rise out of you.

Wings will not be a threat this year I think everyone knows it. They were not even good last year but had a very nice playoff series. Anything can happen though....like the Tigers losing a playoff series. Going to get offended again?

It's annoying having to constantly own you. Everytime you post you lose. Then you try to back track and spin it on me or Nos. You are a FOOL.

Benoit can't get worse but Ortiz can....ok moron.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O and News Flash for you Vice. The Rose Bowl takes the Big10 champion. Which would be Ohio State, unless the buckeyes make the title game.

The wolverins themselves would then have to be good be good enough to get the invite if OSU is in the title game, or be good enough to win the Big10 from the buckeyes, while not making the title game.

So actually my LOL was correct. Smart money is not on the Wolverines playing in that game. I get the everything else? Ill take that bet.

LOL. The rose bowl is actually the site of the championship game this year. So the wolverines will be in the title game? Like I said, LOL.

Idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O and News Flash for you Vice. The Rose Bowl takes the Big10 champion. Which
would be Ohio State, unless the buckeyes make the title game.

Yes, I was going to say that the only way U-M has a shot at the Rose Bowl is if OSU is playing in the BCS title game. I hate the Buckeyes, but they are light years above either Michigan team this season.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O and News Flash for you Vice. The Rose Bowl takes the Big10 champion. Which would be Ohio State, unless the buckeyes make the title game.

The wolverins themselves would then have to be good be good enough to get the invite if OSU is in the title game, or be good enough to win the Big10 from the buckeyes, while not making the title game.

So actually my LOL was correct. Smart money is not on the Wolverines playing in that game. I get the everything else? Ill take that bet.

LOL. The rose bowl is actually the site of the championship game this year. So the wolverines will be in the title game? Like I said, LOL.

Idiot.

Two things turd... Two teams from a conference can make a bcs bowl... So it doesn't just have to be the Rose Bowl... Wolverines won the sugar bowl in 2011 didn't they?

Second... How is Christian Ponder looking? hahahahahahahaha

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things turd... Two teams from a conference can make a bcs bowl... So it doesn't just have to be the Rose Bowl... Wolverines won the sugar bowl in 2011 didn't they?

Second... How is Christian Ponder looking? hahahahahahahaha

Are you actually this stupid? Serious question.

Doug said "Smart money on the Wolverines making another Rose Bowl". I said LOL...to THAT. Another ROSE BOWL. Got it yet idiot?

I never said ponder was good. I said I don't think Stafford is. As usual you are made to look like nothing more than a disgrace and you try to twist it.

You will always be a LOSER. Don't know why you bother getting involved in my fun with Dougy, no matter how dumb he is....you come away the dumbest.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you actually this stupid? Serious question.

Doug said "Smart money on the Wolverines making another Rose Bowl". I said LOL...to THAT. Another ROSE BOWL. Got it yet idiot?

I never said ponder was good. I said I don't think Stafford is. As usual you are made to look like nothing more than a disgrace and you try to twist it.

You will always be a LOSER. Don't know why you bother getting involved in my fun with Dougy, no matter how dumb he is....you come away the dumbest.

I love how you and nosfer always have to resort to calling people dumb, stupid, idiots, and such... It tells a story about you guys. I guess I would be angry to if my favorite teams lost as much as teams from Minnesota. I enjoy you guys... You deflect from your own teams failures to point out teams that are much better than your teams flaws... Jealousy of the Tigers, Wolverines, Red Wings, and even Lions is understood when you root for teams in Minnesota or San Jose... Tell me who blows more? Minnesota or Michigan? Ponder or Stafford? Twins or Tigers? Red Wings or Sharks? Wasn't it you that said Adrian Peterson is better than Barry Sanders? Hahahahahaha.... Lol... I understand little guy... Jealousy is not an attractive trait though... You should work on that.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ps... Rg3, Luck, and Wilson are NOT better than Stafford at this point. Two of these guys didn't even start an entire year... And one is coming off a second major knee injury.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how you and nosfer always have to resort to calling people dumb, stupid, idiots, and such... It tells a story about you guys. I guess I would be angry to if my favorite teams lost as much as teams from Minnesota. I enjoy you guys... You deflect from your own teams failures to point out teams that are much better than your teams flaws... Jealousy of the Tigers, Wolverines, Red Wings, and even Lions is understood when you root for teams in Minnesota or San Jose... Tell me who blows more? Minnesota or Michigan? Ponder or Stafford? Twins or Tigers? Red Wings or Sharks? Wasn't it you that said Adrian Peterson is better than Barry Sanders? Hahahahahaha.... Lol... I understand little guy... Jealousy is not an attractive trait though... You should work on that.

HAHAH the hypocrite strikes again. It all started with you spouting off about me and Nos first. Saying we spew diarrhea and "turd". At least I don't have the mind of a 4 year.

You continuously get owned and try to turn it around on me. I call you an idiot, because you are one. You are constantly wrong. ROSE BOWL. Did you get it yet? Or you still trying to work that one out? C'mon don't ignore the stupidity.

Why ponder or stafford? But then Twins or Tigers? Cherry picking? Why not Vikings or Lions?

FOR THE LAST TIME I am not jealous. I am responding to Doug. You are reacting like the FOOL you are. Why is it that Cleaves gets this, and can talk to me like a normal human being but than your dumbass comes around and spews all kinds of stupid?

Sharks have been better than the Red Wings the last couple of years and probably will be again this year. Not that I said that anyways.

Never been much of a gopher fan I think that is well known.

Never said anything about AP and Barry now you are reaching. But AP is better I think that is pretty clear.

Face it, you have lost. You always will lose. I have embarassed you. You tried to get involved in something that didn't involve you and came out looking like an absolute fool

Try and deflect it again, this is getting amusing.