• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN!

The bottom of the Tigers order is punking Cleveland! Going into this set I was hoping Detroit gets a split but with Verlander remembering he is freaking Justin Verlander I am thinking Detroit is ready to run away from the rest of the Central!

That really was the worst thing that could have happen for the rest of the AL....for Justin Verlander to regain form. Now Detroit can use a four man playoff rotation that is the best in baseball.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN!

The bottom of the Tigers order is punking Cleveland! Going into this set I was hoping Detroit gets a split but with Verlander remembering he is freaking Justin Verlander I am thinking Detroit is ready to run away from the rest of the Central!

That really was the worst thing that could have happen for the rest of the AL....for Justin Verlander to regain form. Now Detroit can use a four man playoff rotation that is the best in baseball.

Let's not forget what I told everyone last week-- Detroit is the prevailing league champion because they beat eho they have to. If anyone id going to knock the Tigers off the porch as top dog, they have their hands full.. simple as that

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit is the prevailing league champion because they beat who they have to.

The one knock I heard was that the Tigers had only beat bad or struggling teams (White Sox, Phillies, Nats) during their recent hot streak. Well, the Indians certainly weren't struggling, and we've got two games from them so far.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, what it is about the Tigers is like any big cat after a feed ( including my big 20 pound alpha-tom, Caesar) they get lazy for a spell. It's like that with the Tigers.. they get content with a 3-3 week with the weakies after they eat a contender. No difference from when Caesar kills a raccoon or a fox, but lets a bird jump right on his back without striking him down.. same thing.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As dougie would say: BWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Iffy... You don't want to put my knowledge up against yours... Nor do you want me even paying attention to you... You know better old man.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL hockey... say what you want.. but you and I both know that Porcello is a better pitcher than any of the guys that royals clown was talking about on his crap team. I don't need to see more of Duffy or Will Smith to see they have no talent.. they have not been good enough to crack the rotation in KC when healthy for more than a start here or there for a reason... and its not like the rotation in KC was top notch the last couple of years... I will bet you anything you want Porcello ends up with a better career than Danny Duffy or Will Smith.. you want to take that bet? Spin away on my posts... I am right.. Archer has no more talent than Porcello does... and Duffy is a trash pitcher with no future in the bigs...

You seriously are lacking any sort of intelligence. I said you logic for Duffy is flawed based on what you said about Porcello and the other guys. You can't keep your arguments straight. Sign of a man who doesn't know what they are saying.

Here, I'll be you anything that Archer, Cigrani, AND Parker all end up with better ERA's than Porcello. Means all 3 or I lose.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the insults on peoples intelligence here... Its pretty funny. The funniest part is that you can clearly see that Doug is posting stuff just to get a rise out of you guys and you run right into it. I have no idea if Doug is a smart dude or not.. but I will say this... he sure posts some funny stuff... and clearly has you guys on a string. Carry on insulting people though... if that is all you can do when someone has superior sports knowledge... carry on.

Why do you always say this? Doug doesn't get to us. We enjoy how he is, it is comical for everyone involved. It is the same reason when Tiger messes up and I tell Dougy he didn't have the HEART, rather than smack talking all Tigers fans. It's fun to mess with Doug.

As for you, don't even imply superior sporting knowledge.

When you are restorting to Rick Porcello arguments, you have lost.

Time to go back to CBS gametracker trolling. It is your calling.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to me that Miami is stronger than him. I need to shade my eyes, for these conflicts AZ i care not of lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you always say this? Doug doesn't get to us. We enjoy how he is, it is comical for everyone involved. It is the same reason when Tiger messes up and I tell Dougy he didn't have the HEART, rather than smack talking all Tigers fans. It's fun to mess with Doug.

As for you, don't even imply superior sporting knowledge.

When you are restorting to Rick Porcello arguments, you have lost.

Time to go back to CBS gametracker trolling. It is your calling.

You guys insult Dougs intelligence daily... Its not playful... Dont act like you dont... I can repost plenty of non friendly posts directed at him. I take your bet hockey.... I cant wait to prove your inferior knowledge.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys insult Dougs intelligence daily... Its not playful... Dont act like you dont... I can repost plenty of non friendly posts directed at him. I take your bet hockey.... I cant wait to prove your inferior knowledge.

Alright so were doing their careers?

Hopefully this only takes about 5 years to have it wrapped up.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright so were doing their careers?

I can't wait to see who wins this bet. I will be on the edge of my seat for the next 10-15 years.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see who wins this bet. I will be on the edge of my seat for the next 10-15 years.

Lucky for me should only take about 5.

Porcello's ERA will be so bad the other guys would have to straight up collapse to even be in the ballpark.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it right now.AZ The Tiger ERAs are uber low in the high 80s. Here.. Why dont your pitchers sheep suit for 3.80 can be done, hmmm interesting......

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it right now.AZ The Tiger ERAs are uber low in the high 80s. Here.. Why dont your pitchers sheep suit for 3.80 can be done, hmmm interesting......

What in gods name are you saying?

Are you drunk?

That just have me a headache.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky for me should only take about 5.

Porcello's ERA will be so bad the other guys would have to straight up collapse to even be in the ballpark.

Porcello ag 4.28 isn't what you want from the front of your rotation. He comed back good!!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's none of your bitcb ass what it is. What it is, is of the Tigers.. GOT IT??

No I actually don't got it.

Still have no idea what in the hell you are even saying.

You need a number for a doctor?

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, minus being a homer fan, I think Detroit can beat cleveland...

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I'm smarter than everyone here!!! I know it, you know it, and most of all cleaves knows it. Come one, cross this line, I double-dog dare you. Don't you guys understand that it is DAMN important that I show EVERYONE (lol) that I have more baseball knowledge than a half-dozen others guys on some obscure baseball board? Wouldn't you guys like to tell your children that you were smarter than some character named "Iffster". THAT IS IMPORTANT, MAN! Again....I triple dog dare ya. Don't mess with me...I'm one tough guy!
:lol:

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in gods name are you saying?

Are you drunk?

That just have me a headache.

You always think about drunk because that's what you are!! I see the post your reffering to-- a few words cut off from posting