• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You always think about drunk because that's what you are!! I see the post your reffering to-- a few words cut off from posting

No you actually dont make any sense, that is what I am referring to.

Nothing you were saying had an relevance or structure to it.

See a doctor is your best option at this point.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I actually don't got it.

Still have no idea what in the hell you are even saying.

You need a number for a doctor?

A few of my wordz were inexpliciably cutting off, as to you, why don't you just 'be around when my tomcat is STARVING so he can jump on you and rip your face off, and jugular vein open. CEASIE!!!!!

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you actually dont make any sense, that is what I am referring to.

Nothing you were saying had an relevance or structure to it.

See a doctor is your best option at this point.

I live in Florida where wild feral cats grow mean. What I need to do is rouse him up and throw him in your face!!!! He would rip your jugular out.. that what you need

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand from supervision over there that there was a blip in a few of the programs, well, I guess I understand, but at the same time it made my posts look like hamburger. Put it this way.. wanna puff out your chest?? I'll just shake up my wildcat and get him mad where he hisses, mrrowwws, and grrrs.. then I'll throw that 20 pound sucker in your face!! Result?? Cat would live, you would bleed to death

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize for getting so mean in that dpot.. but, man mr hockey put us all under the impression I posted wrong when it was a technical blip of their kind. Sorry I got so mad as to throw my big wildcat in your face. NOT a good thing to wake up to with your coffee haha ; > /)

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His name is Caesar.. he camd to me as a starving kitten, but now that he's large and dtrong, he's nearly 4ft long and over 20 pounds-- mean, bro .. FIERCE!! But he loves me. If I wanted to, I could get him excited so he would kill you. But I won't, that's too mean if i do that. Let's just enjoy some Tiger baseball ; > )

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was asked about Caesar. Well, he's just a tropical wildcat of some form. He's nearly 48 inches long and better than 22 pounds. He has fast wildcat reflexes, and even when I catch up to him, grab him and bring him into the house for feeding, he's like hisssd hisssd grrrr.. til he's at the food bowl, that when he's like "okay, I see.. thanks da-da"

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that blimp jumps into my lap throws his paws on my chest, looks me in the eye and goes vrrrrrrttt!!!! I will feed... Pardon me, please.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another question about Ceasie, from a Padres fan "can he take a big dog?"

On the average, yes he can. He is a fierce Florida wildcat of over 20 pounds and over 40 inched long.. that cat is BIG. As to what dog whoops him, i think you're talking Great Dane or pit bull.. Below that?? No sir, that wildcat would rip you to pieces sweetie.. TRY IT!!

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob has a boa and phil has a big rooster, Phil thinks if they ganged up on my wildcat, they beat him. Hmm, possible, very possible indeed. In the fight though, I believe the wildcat gets scared and backs into a corner and starts swingin. Am I saying the cat beats those 2?? Not necessarily, but they'd have their hands full with that wildcat, tell ya' that much

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few of my wordz were inexpliciably cutting off, as to you, why don't you just 'be around when my tomcat is STARVING so he can jump on you and rip your face off, and jugular vein open. CEASIE!!!!!

You are my new favorite poster... hands down.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob has a boa and phil has a big rooster, Phil thinks if they ganged up on my wildcat, they beat him. Hmm, possible, very possible indeed. In the fight though, I believe the wildcat gets scared and backs into a corner and starts swingin. Am I saying the cat beats those 2?? Not necessarily, but they'd have their hands full with that wildcat, tell ya' that much

My money is on the wildcat!:deadhorse:

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sits on the porch, he rips the curtains down, he jumps on my chest as you would think a kitty would, but this one lands like a blimp when he jumps on you MMRROWWRRR He's worth it though.. AS he not only kills every animal in soght, but when he killls a possum or something, he's just so slow and limps back to me.. yeah, gotta feel sorry for that OLD decrepit man..goodness. I know in my heart of hearts he can do thid. In other words, everyone knows my Caesar is as bad as they get.........

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tygerphan4ever.....a few years ago, I had an acquaintance on a board run by Yahoo. He started doing the same thing that you are doing now, that is, just droning on and on about nothing, making post after post, mainly talking to himself. Finally, one day someone (brother, sister, friend? don't recall) else posted using his name and explained that his "brother" (or whatever) was not taking his medications and that resulted in his aimless ramblings both on the net and in real life.

Hopefully, that is not happening to you. I hope someone will get you help if this is so. Best wishes.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, the thing about the wildcat is he just sits in the top chair on the porch, and he's cool with that.. long as he's not challenged. Saw a fox try it, and Ceasie ripped him a new one and sent him runnin for his life. Caeasar is nice alpha tom when you pets him that way.. niiiiice

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tygerphan4ever.....a few years ago, I had an acquaintance on a board run by Yahoo. He started doing the same thing that you are doing now, that is, just droning on and on about nothing, making post after post, mainly talking to himself. Finally, one day someone (brother, sister, friend? don't recall) else posted using his name and explained that his "brother" (or whatever) was not taking his medications and that resulted in his aimless ramblings both on the net and in real life.

Hopefully, that is not happening to you. I hope someone will get you help if this is so. Best wishes.

You had an acquaintance on a internet chat board? LOL