• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame tito. He is untouchable

I just looked up Tito Francona's managerial record. He is 25th in wins - all time, for managers. I did not realize he was that high on the list. With two WS wins under his belt, he could end up with a shot at the HOF down the road IF he stays healthy and stays with a winning team. He has already passed Earl Weaver and Al Lopez in wins and they are in the HOF. He's had a winning record every year with the Indians and several division titles and a WS trip....yet everyones' favorite butt buddy keeps repeating over and over how Francona is a failure and how Indian fans are being fooled by him.
Of course his butt buddy friends remain silent. I guess because douggie is so cute and wonderful to have around because he makes them look like geniuses.
:nod:

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey bronco...hoe many rings tito have with indians???
Bawewewweehhhawewe

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins. Not a bad start. They have to be happy with it.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey bronco...hoe many rings tito have with indians???
Bawewewweehhhawewe

Tito? Number of rings?

The same amount as Buddy Bell, Larry Parrish, Phil Garner, Luis Pujols, Alan Trammell, Jim Leyland and Brad Ausmus got with the Tigers. Except Tito still has a MLB managerial job and none of those guys do.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I notice some University of Michigan "fans" here. (WalMarters?) I wonder if they know that their hockey team is in the Frozen Four? They are playing Notre Dame tonight in the semifinals. If they upset the top ranked Irish...they play either Minnesota-Duluth or (get this) OSU for the NCAA championship on Saturday.

Looks like yet another UM sports team is out-doing the pathetic Wolverine football team. Harbaugh tried to give the UM hockey team a pep-talk and the goalie shoved his stick up Jimbo's a$$.

That's tomorrow night you dolt.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad start from Carson Fulmer tonight. 5 IP, 5 H, 3 R, 1 BB, 5 K, 73 pitches (48 strikes)

hopefully he's getting past those control issues he had in his first few MLB games.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to. Red Sox payroll running baseball. There it is. Handicapper. And volitare. Telling a MOD how bad I'm....he doesn't even check any of handicappers posts. He just takes both of there words for every thing. Good luck in future with volitare. Iffy and handicappers controlling your thread

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Go check out in red sox running baseball how volitare and handicappers have been crying. Blame me for every thing. Because volitare has so much to say about baseball. But it's me that stops him.. the MOD asks them to just tell them and he will ban any body. He doesn't even check any posts. Pat your self on back volitare. You are now the same as handicappers and iffy.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like doug needs some tissue. He's crying a river here. Navamind? Smitty? One of you guys going to help out your little buddy?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a rat. You found out today .nobody likes you....go away loser

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone in this thread needs to just calm the hell down man. This is just a sports forum after all. Stop taking it so personally gents.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to countless concerts @ Blossom back in the day. Some of my favorite were the BB King Blues Fests.

I've seen a lot of acts at Blossom. Tons, actually.

I don't go to many concerts anymore, but last year, we took the kids to see the Orchestra and fireworks on the 4th of July, and then went to see E.T. where they dropped the score out and the Cleveland Orchestra played it live. Both were really cool, sitting out in the lawn, under the stars. We're going to do more of that this year.

It's really a pretty neat place to have available. I've been to a few other amphitheaters, and I'd think Blossom Music Center has to rank right up at the top. It might not be Red Rocks, but I don't think it's too far behind.