• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AJ

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is with him lately? Can he just STFU already and focus on not swinging at balls in the dirt? The comments about Tanaka were not necessary. To me, this screams "I want attention" and certainly is not Buck's way. Should always be about the team, not one's self. I'm done ranting for now...

Go O's!

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's like a better Kuroda with more sizzle, but he's not unbeatable or anything. I kind of like the AJ stuff, it sticks it in the craw of all the pinstripers.:yahoo::laugh3::clap:

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love what he's saying...wish more said the same...it gives us an edge and attitude that we are not to be bullied anymore...and it gets espn talking about the Orioles...

I mean y would a reporter ask him a question about the stuff of a pitcher that lost (I know he didn't get the loss)...it'd disrespectful to the Orioles when they win and u have to answer questions about how good the other team is...I was I'll watching sportscenter and they only talked about the guys 10 ks not about how the Orioles won

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love what he's saying...wish more said the same...it gives us an edge and attitude that we are not to be bullied anymore...and it gets espn talking about the Orioles...

I mean y would a reporter ask him a question about the stuff of a pitcher that lost (I know he didn't get the loss)...it'd disrespectful to the Orioles when they win and u have to answer questions about how good the other team is...I was I'll watching sportscenter and they only talked about the guys 10 ks not about how the Orioles won

Exactly, and I especially liked the "tase the crap out them":omg::laugh3:

pools

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooooooooooooooooooo boooooohooooo. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Find something else to cry about, hes being honest. What has Tanaka done in MLB to this point? He is nothing but hype at this point and its all ESPN wants to talk about. Jones can be annoyed by the questions if he wants to, he has a point Jones is the best CF in the majors and has one of the best bats in the league. No one talks about him whatsoever. Good for him, show the media that the O's and their players are not the redheaded stepchild of the AL East.

Trevler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Jones made the comments on Tuesday, not after the game. Either way, I agree, I like Jones not backing down to the Yankees.

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it....and if you dont....well....I think that makes you a vagina.

dave1978

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, if you are what you eat, then I guess I am one :).

Anyway, I guess it's not so bad given that AJ said that BEFORE he faced Tanaka. He would have sounded like a real dumbass had he said all that AFTER Tanaka struck him out twice.

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you are what you eat, then I guess I am one :).

Anyway, I guess it's not so bad given that AJ said that BEFORE he faced Tanaka. He would have sounded like a real dumbass had he said all that AFTER Tanaka struck him out twice.
:suds:

btw here is his after quote

Then, after striking out twice and singling once against the 25-year-old Japanese righty, Jones spouted off again. From Newsday's Anthony Rieber: "Am I (supposed) to go home and say I faced Tanaka tonight? Just go throw a party that I faced Tanaka? It's another pitcher. Another pitcher in the rotation. Nothing special to me. It's just another guy that we have to go through to get to where we want to be."

This is how I feel
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/04/adam-jones-baltimore-orioles-masahiro-tanaka-new-york-yankees/
Jones seems especially candid in the early parts of the 2014 season, which should be appreciated in the typically buttoned-up world of Major League Baseball. And Orioles fans should love his attitude: You want your ballplayers concerned about their own goals, not worried about the guys trying to prevent them from getting there.

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Struck him out twice but he still got a single...therefore batting .333 against him and in the great game of baseball hitting at a .333 clip is pretty damn good...f tanaka and the yanks once people get a book on him he will be just another pitcher...how long did it take for the gyro ball to start getting whacked all over the field

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, I'm old school! AJ should just shut his trap and play ball. If you think you are that good, prove it! Did you watch yesterday's game vs. TB? Jones has a lot of work to do in order to recognize pitches. I don't see any other player on the team talking about Tanaka or saying, "look at me, look at me". I for one believe AJ is getting a little full of himself.

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I'm old school! AJ should just shut his trap and play ball. If you think you are that good, prove it! Did you watch yesterday's game vs. TB? Jones has a lot of work to do in order to recognize pitches. I don't see any other player on the team talking about Tanaka or saying, "look at me, look at me". I for one believe AJ is getting a little full of himself.

Thanks for sharing your opinion...