• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Wk 1

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CIN - 1-0
BAL - 0-1
CLE - 0-1
PIT - 0-1

Bengals spanked the Raiders a little easier game than I expected to keep the DIV from taking an 0fer for the week.

PIT @ NE...enough has been said about this game, but I only wanted to add that the OFC has to pick it up even more...the stat line was better than the actual production when it was a contest. DEF will improve, but I think the front 7 is going to have to carry the DEF until the back end gets some legit S play.

CIN @ OAK...impressive. idk if OAK is that bad on OFC or CIN is that good on DEF...call it little of both, but covering the spread and then some on the road is a big.

BAL @ DEN...I watched this game too...defensive struggle I figured BAL would struggle early on OFC and they did...noted to have a strong OL...only 2 sacks recorded, but Flacco was under duress for most of the game and so was Manning. Both OFC missed big plays but Manning clearly had a tough game throwing...several short balls to open WRs and some overthrows...BAL was doing it with timely blitzing, not the edge pressure guys...Haley/Munchak need to figure that out...I'll say this about playing DEN...both OTs are going to have to play well to beat them....Suggs done for the year with another achilles...maybe career if it's the same one.

CLE @ NYJ...Hoyer stunk it up in HOU so at least Browns fans don't have that salt on the wound, but whomever thought McGown was a better option should be fired...Manziel is a backup in this league.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched both the browns and ravens games

the browns came out the gate fighting and looking decent I thought that they had a chance to pull it out .. to me they are just shy of a couple pieces to get them very competitive

the ravens D I thought looked good but their Offense looked crappy

and well what can you say the bungals played a total loser team... that was a give me gift wrapped

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CLE @ NYJ...Hoyer stunk it up in HOU so at least Browns fans don't have that salt on the wound, but whomever thought McGown was a better option should be fired...Manziel is a backup in this league.

The Browns idiot owner Jimmy 'the jackass' Haslam is the genius that thinks Johnny College is a starting NFL QB.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns idiot owner Jimmy 'the jackass' Haslam is the genius that thinks Johnny College is a starting NFL QB.

What's interesting is I really think JM could have a role on a NFL team...kinda of a Tebow like role on 3rd dwn, RZ, etc. where he can use the run/pass option. He has some skills, but just not starter skills.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's interesting is I really think JM could have a role on a NFL team...kinda of a Tebow like role on 3rd dwn, RZ, etc. where he can use the run/pass option. He has some skills, but just not starter skills.

Living in CO. I don't get to see the Browns unless it's nationally televised. Saw a couple of his highlights. I don't think I'll ever be convinced he's anything more than a career back-up.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the browns came out the gate fighting and looking decent I thought that they had a chance to pull it out .. to me they are just shy of a couple pieces to get them very competitive

and well what can you say the bungals played a total loser team... that was a give me gift wrapped

I was like shocked at the way the Broncos D manhandled the Ratbirds....
Flacco got a great view of the skyline!!!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living in CO. I don't get to see the Browns unless it's nationally televised. Saw a couple of his highlights. I don't think I'll ever be convinced he's anything more than a career back-up.

His game just doesn't fit the NFL box as a 3 down player, it never has imo, which makes you wonder about what the owner saw in him. I know Jones likes him in DAL, but idt they viewed him as the heir apparent to Romo.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His game just doesn't fit the NFL box as a 3 down player, it never has imo, which makes you wonder about what the owner saw in him. I know Jones likes him in DAL, but idt they viewed him as the heir apparent to Romo.

I'm convinced Haslam doesn't know a damn thing about football. I think he thought Johnny College was gonna be a fan favorite from day 1. Hasn't worked out that way though, all the Browns fans I know can't stand the lil shithead.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CLE...I didn't see this one, but I was surprised they gave up a buck 50 on the ground. Shelton was a non factor after a lot of camp hype.

BAL...the CBs played better than I expected...Smith I expected, but Webb played pretty well...I thought DEN did not challenge that DL enough with the run...40 pass attempts kind of exposed a rookie LT.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I thought the 49ers were going to suck...the boys better start fast Sunday. DE have to play better, CBs may not get challenged as much, but they have to tackle better and get more defenders around the ball.
I thought the very same about the 9er's the shehags better watch out