• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AFC Championship: Pittsburgh Steelers vs New England Patriots 6:40pm EST on CBS

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
suck my balls, bitch, I've already made my predictions.
Sure you have Fraud, sure you have. You know in every toll shed there is a biggest tool. Congrats you're the hoops:clap:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you have Fraud, sure you have. You know in every toll shed there is a biggest tool. Congrats you're the hoops:clap:

Speak English, geek boy. When you act like a tool, it takes a toll on you. hahahahahaha, what a loser.

toll shed...bwwwhahahahahahaha

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speak English, geek boy. When you act like a tool, it takes a toll on you. hahahahahaha, what a loser.

toll shed...bwwwhahahahahahaha
You got me. still hooplas # 1 tool and still the biggest FRAUD. Clean up cheesey mess on aisle Handicrapper, cheesey mess aisle handi crapper

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got me. still hooplas # 1 tool and still the biggest FRAUD. Clean up cheesey mess on aisle Handicrapper, cheesey mess aisle handi crapper

Derpa derp said the asshat patsfan, derpa derp the asshat. You are HOOP's #1 bag of dicks and still an asshat. Derpa Derpa

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what it will come down to.

Atlanta will bring what got it to the dance. The Pats defense are going to get a lot of the offensive looks that have studied trainer for against this Atlanta O.

The Atlanta D is only going to get some of the offensive looks they have trained for against the Pats. They are going to get hit with plays they are not familiar with.

Now if their is an offensive that you can't stop even if you know what is coming it's Atlanta.

But the Pats are another top 3 or so scoring offense. If the Pats just slow Atlanta down a little bit, I'm not sure the Atlanta D can pick up the slack.

It just a shame I'm usually slurring my words by kick off ...I would have really enjoyed this match up.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what it will come down to.

Atlanta will bring what got it to the dance. The Pats defense are going to get a lot of the offensive looks that have studied trainer for against this Atlanta O.

The Atlanta D is only going to get some of the offensive looks they have trained for against the Pats. They are going to get hit with plays they are not familiar with.

Now if their is an offensive that you can't stop even if you know what is coming it's Atlanta.

But the Pats are another top 3 or so scoring offense. If the Pats just slow Atlanta down a little bit, I'm not sure the Atlanta D can pick up the slack.

It just a shame I'm usually slurring my words by kick off ...I would have really enjoyed this match up.

Damn ...your thread.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I bet you can't wait.
giphy.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. Just remember how that felt so I don't have to make you do it again next year. This is an opportunity for growth.
Pffffft, growth? I'll never learn so long as I keep these homer glasses on...

1ilq6x.jpg

75157822.jpg