• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AFC Championship: Pittsburgh Steelers vs New England Patriots 6:40pm EST on CBS

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make this thread stop!! It hurts muh feelz!!

Tantrum.gif
Calm your tits... Here's a cookie

giphy.gif

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fe0cd24466359469026bf0687f7c2806b29d4826c7de944c21580cdb26e6dde1.jpg

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game again right now.

It could have been close. It could have been a contender....

But NE really whooped the Steelers. And yes, the Steelers didn't play great but Ben played well and others not so much. NE allows you to do that.

I fully expect them (NE) to do similar in a couple of weeks over Atl.

The defense is really playing well. Stone wall well on the run.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers defense sucks so lots of scrubs looked good against them. It was no surprised. But with Dallas and Hillary being #1 seeds and they both lose?

you-must-be-mad-1.jpg
Now you stepped over the line, if you ever compare that worthless bitch to my Cowboys again I'll punch you in the throat.

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with the NFL.

The Steelers had their own issues in the first half with the Coates' drop and their inability to convert on 1st and goal from the less than one foot line, but the early second half of that game was bullshit.

That was CLEAR 3rd down pass interference and defensive holding, respectively, between Rogers/Ryan and James/Chung on consecutive series.

Also, there was that Brady fumble "thing."

The Patriots deserved to win this game, due to their dominance over the Steelers defense, but the Steelers offense was playing with that notorious Dildo of Foxborpugh being inserted inside and out all day.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pot.... meet kettle
Cute coming from a fan of the division that had the least amount of combined wins. Have you been enjoying your vacation? Didn't it start early October?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've gone over and over this thread starting from Monday. Can anyone find @handicappers predictions?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with the NFL.

The Steelers had their own issues in the first half with the Coates' drop and their inability to convert on 1st and goal from the less than one foot line, but the early second half of that game was bullshit.

That was CLEAR 3rd down pass interference and defensive holding, respectively, between Rogers/Ryan and James/Chung on consecutive series.

Also, there was that Brady fumble "thing."

The Patriots deserved to win this game, due to their dominance over the Steelers defense, but the Steelers offense was playing with that notorious Dildo of Foxborpugh being inserted inside and out all day.

Just stop. If you're done with the NFL, just be done with it, no need to embarrass yourself with bitter crackers like you posted up above. The patriots whipped the steelers' asses Sunday night, had absolutely nothing to do with some fumble or a tug of the jersey. It's the same shit that happens every time we play them, we come ready to play checkers and Bill and his boys are playing chess.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game again right now.

It could have been close. It could have been a contender....

But NE really whooped the Steelers. And yes, the Steelers didn't play great but Ben played well and others not so much. NE allows you to do that.

I fully expect them (NE) to do similar in a couple of weeks over Atl.

The defense is really playing well. Stone wall well on the run.

Yeah, I hate to admit it because I really want to see Atlanta win, but I just don't see a team like New England allowing them to do much, particularly if it involves Ryan throwing the ball 10+ yards downfield. I think the game will be over by the end of the 3rd quarter.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittsburgh may have earned the right to be there but they sure shitted on every opportunity.

They didn't belong there. When a guy named Hogan is shredding the defense your window has closed.

LeVeon Bell now the Andy Dalton of Running Backs.

What a poosie.

Maybe being a cowboy fan you don't understand how playoffs work. You win and get to move on to the next round.

When you let a team that is with out it's #1 WR and has to use a converted WR for a RB come into your house and build a 3 score lead on you in the first half, you don't have much of a leg to stand on.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittsburgh may have earned the right to be there but they sure shitted on every opportunity.

They didn't belong there. When a guy named Hogan is shredding the defense your window has closed.

LeVeon Bell now the Andy Dalton of Running Backs.

What a poosie.

you saw what bell did the last 6 weeks of the season and you shit yourself when you realized his numbers shit all over Ezekiel's, and you lashed out, out a sense of insecurity. It's fine, Zeke's a great RB, he's going to do awesome things in this league, no need to try and throw shade where you know it doesn't belong.

But yeah, that's exactly what this post of yours says to me. Grow up.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My lock of the week was posted in another thread. If you don't like fat stacks of cheddar, don't read my predictions.

BOOM
Did you predict you would predict anything correctly after the game, the yes you're spot on. Nice try

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I hate to admit it because I really want to see Atlanta win, but I just don't see a team like New England allowing them to do much, particularly if it involves Ryan throwing the ball 10+ yards downfield. I think the game will be over by the end of the 3rd quarter.
yep, pretty much this^^^^

anything else is just being a petulant child. I don't like it, but the Pats are just continually a better coached team every time the Steelers play them.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speak English mother fucker, this is America. my stacks are fatter than yours.

BOOM
Do you have any SB predictions you Ass Clown? All submissions required prior to 6 Feb you fraud.