• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AD narrows it down to two teams

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, well, well....with the KD injury, I'd Assume that the Knicks wouldn't be as in for giving the "house" for AD anymore....which leaves only the Lakers? Outside of the Lakers, maybe a team out of nowhere joins the fray?

Yeah the KD injury helps the Lakers the most, outside of the Warriors of course. I would be shocked if he risked going elsewhere this upcoming season, he will likely wait till 2020. So the Lakers are essentially in the drivers' seat but it looks like Griffin isn't rushing anything and he wants to get the most out of it as he can. It would be smart for the Lakers to either get another team involved willing to give another 1st or the Lakers to acquire another 1st. If they can do this somehow, I don't see how another team can compete with this offer.

I also think the Celtics are pretty much out. I think when it comes down to it they will not risk giving Tatum for AD, especially if nothing is cemented that AD will stay long-term in Boston.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shams/woj reporting something matters to the people who actually make decisions? Really?

Like when woj said PG was headed to LA?

He never said "He was going to LA". Woj even mentioned Paul George's mind completely changed over the course of a year. He said Paul George was determined to be a Laker and then one year playing in OKC completely changed his mind.

I don't think you really understand what sport reporters jobs exactly are. There are more credible ones than others but sometimes their reliable sources aren't always going to be right 100% of the time especially when we are talking about the time frame of this PG situation. Paul George literally changed his mind in that particular situation, it happens a lot. They are human beings.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never said "He was going to LA". Woj even mentioned Paul George's mind completely changed over the course of a year. He said Paul George was determined to be a Laker and then one year playing in OKC completely changed his mind.

I don't think you really understand what sport reporters jobs exactly are. There are more credible ones than others but sometimes their reliable sources aren't always going to be right 100% of the time especially when we are talking about the time frame of this PG situation. Paul George literally changed his mind in that particular situation, it happens a lot. They are human beings.
Of course I know. Job is get clicks and these reports can accomplish this. True or not....... Look at the "credible reporters" telling us about what a team might do in the draft when any reasonable person knows teams don't tell anyone what their real plans might be.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wonder how PG feels about that decision after this past season and the apparent decline of Westbrook....

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if the Lakers get AD. That is the best duo in the NBA NEXT season. KD and Steph is right there and probably just as good but also KD could be injured. There are some other nice combos but AD-Lebron is a match made in heaven.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if the Lakers get AD. That is the best duo in the NBA NEXT season. KD and Steph is right there and probably just as good but also KD could be injured. There are some other nice combos but AD-Lebron is a match made in heaven.
Could be LOL

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh for sure.

I think it is possible that Benson and her advisors were legitimately pissed at how AD and Clutch handled the situation and just said "screw them" at the time but now that they have had some time they may rethink things.

Agree. I'd also find it hard to believe that Griffin would take the job without full control.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I'd also find it hard to believe that Griffin would take the job without full control.

I don't believe that there is such a thing as full control in the NBA. There are GMs that have more autonomy than others, but, IMO, every franchise owner will have final say on any major trades or free agent signings.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmmm, I'm starting to believe Woj knows something that some of us refuse to believe.

AD may very well end up with the Lakers.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmmm, I'm starting to believe Woj knows something that some of us refuse to believe.

The kd injury just made them heavy favorites.

I think their pieces are overrated and I’d rather have picks so I can pick my own groceries. But to each their own.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not possible.

@buckalis told us that AD to the Nets was a done deal.

And he is always right.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think their pieces are overrated and I’d rather have picks so I can pick my own groceries. But to each their own.

You are right.

KD was the piece that would make the Knicks deal all their young talent for AD. Still don't think Boston makes an aggressive offer before the draft.

I do think there are a lot of unexplored possibilities out there, but Lakers potential offers keep looking better relative to what others are going to want to give.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right.

KD was the piece that would make the Knicks deal all their young talent for AD. Still don't think Boston makes an aggressive offer before the draft.

I do think there are a lot of unexplored possibilities out there, but Lakers potential offers keep looking better relative to what others are going to want to give.

I see Ingram as the Lavine of this deal. Ball is nice and I think he’s gotten a bad rap. Kuz is fine. But who is the frontline player in this package?

If I’m NO I might trade out from 4 with atl if that’s really possible.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Woj is the best source so you may be right

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah who would have thought a freak injury would benefit the Lakers. Not done yet, but looks to me like Lakers are favs