• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ACC moving title game from north carolina

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how this became such a hot/controversial topic/issue in 2016, when folks like the following have been using ladies rooms for decades, and most people could not even tell the difference/did not even know what was standing next to them:

trace-lysette.jpg

c0c2219034ac43b557f6af98a78624ac.jpg

35ae652f42feb94fa054fb1cc860ca83.jpg

8c663eae8113be0f82c95b661805da40.jpg

eb10785756a74e5e26964d2056721599.jpg

03_stas.jpg

I have no problem with the above trans people using ladies restrooms. Again, it's been happening for DECADES, but for some reason, it's become a big topic/issue just this year.

How would we know anyways? Are we gonna have restroom guards telling folks to strip so that we can check their plumbing/genitals?

It's a non-issue that for some reason has been made into an issue in 2016.

People have named it the "bathroom" law but most of the objections I've seen from women seem more concerned with locker rooms. It's also the removal of state level anti discrimination protection that seems to be much more of an issue to folks.

In my capacity as a security director I've never had an issue with someone complaining about who used what restrooms. I have had men sneak into the ladies room, hide in a stall and to try and snatch purses but that's about it.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh. I'm good.

But really, you didn't ask a legit question, you asked a trolling question. I gave what was a legit response, though: NC equals basketball, to anyone who is not a 'tard, at least.

Are you low on ritalin? because you don't seem old enough to have had a flare-up of hemorrhoids. What kind of sick fuck implies that people have a geography-crush on an entire state? That's just weird, brah...hope you get the help you need
My question wasn't about basketball though. Brah

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hypocrites just like the NBA. If they feel strongly about it, they would not allow any games to be played in NC until the law is changed.
NCST, NC, Duke and Wake Forest would be forced to play all road games in all sports. But wait, that would cost real money, moving the other tournaments is a minor expense to make a political point in sporting environment.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hypocrites just like the NBA. If they feel strongly about it, they would not allow any games to be played in NC until the law is changed.
NCST, NC, Duke and Wake Forest would be forced to play all road games in all sports. But wait, that would cost real money, moving the other tournaments is a minor expense to make a political point in sporting environment.

All or nothing.. right?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non gender specific crappers have been around for years.

Outhouses!

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All or nothing.. right?
Your either a believer or you are not. But to only effect something that does not really cost anything doesn't pass the smell test.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, yeah OK. What if the swinging dick is a 38 year old male gym teacher? What's to stop him from showering with 12 year old girls? If we allow the "one room for all" mentality then this is what will happen.
View attachment 148417

Thankfully I don't have any daughters.

Mark, looks like we have a bunch of politically correct sissyfags on here in recent years.

North Carolina is one state of 50, it is entirely appropriate for them to have their own state laws that may differ with the laws of other states. I admire them and support them in their decision to not make it OK for men to visit the women's bathroom. That is sick and disgusting, and if I ever saw a man going into the women's bathroom while my little girl was in there, I would mop the floor with his face.

If some pussified organization like NCAA wants to try to be politically correct and attack/endanger all women in or visiting the state of North Carolina while they are squatting in a woman's public bathroom stall, that is their business, I suppose. It is very sad that one cannot expect to pee or poo in sexual privacy nowadays without some weirdo psychologically disturbed pervert trying to intrude. Isn't it what the leftists always say "If we can save just ONE CHILD......"

BigDGarciaFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout this, no more wwe wrestling events in NC. a real big shocker, since NC has a great history of pro wrestling

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have to worry about NASCAR with this.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure the NCAA has that kind of power.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every university would revolt. It would be the death nail to the NCAA. To punish schools for state legislature that they have no control over? No one would want to take the chance that they are next.

Gator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the undergraduates who now have to travel to Florida to watch the games?

They are not being punished??? huh.....

If you cannot see how kids are being punished, then you are just another Multi-Billionaire Sportshoopla person like everyone else on here with internet guy unlimited financial resources and a private lear jet to Tampa.

One thing to drive an hour or two to Charlotte....quite another for North Carolina kids to drive to Tampa for the weekend.

The game has been held for the past 6 seasons in NC and in that time two teams from NC made the championship. FSU has made it 4 times. Thus, the FSU undergrads have had to travel to Charlotte 4 times as often as those poor NC and Duke kids for the game, yet, you haven't said a word about the FSU travel woes. Apparently, all of the undergrads at FSU fit the description of a "Multi-Billionaire Sportshoopla person like everyone else on here with internet guy unlimited financial resources and a private lear jet to Tampa." Who knew?