• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Acc is 9-0

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you rather have no class or no knowledge of the game we all love and are here to talk about? Don't answer that, Runeman....we all know which side of the scale you are on.

Being as trolly made you his bitch; you are not relevant these days.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you get it..Trolly has never been accused of being a class act.

Yeah, no kidding.. anyways, I never got a chance to reply to your post. I agree w/you that if UK plays at their best there's not another team that can keep up. But w/some of the offensive issues they seem to have, it's not out of the realm of possibilities that one of the other elites can come in and knock them off. Anyways, it'll be fun watching everyone try whatever they can to keep UK off their game. By the way, how are you guys feeling about your new head coach at PSU?

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??? Are you kidding? You absolutely bitched your ass off the other day because UC was getting 'chippy.' Mean ol' UC just wouldn't roll over and get out of the way like you wanted them to. I know your team's loaded.. even though they don't play like it. I just don't think it's good for college basketball. A sport that seems to keep going downhill year after year.

You think they're bad for college basketball because they're Kentucky and that's it. nothing about them is bad about college basketball unless it's bad to have one of the most talented teams we've seen. Are they the most skilled, probably not. But their size, athleticism and length is something that makes them very good defensively. Their depth is also extremely beneficial. I don't think it's bad for college basketball to have freshman completely willing to come off the bench for the betterment of the team. That's great for college basketball. Selfishness and individualism is what's killing college basketball and Kentucky has none of that to deal with despite bringing in a group of players that could start just about anywhere else off of the bench.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think they're bad for college basketball because they're Kentucky and that's it. nothing about them is bad about college basketball unless it's bad to have one of the most talented teams we've seen. Are they the most skilled, probably not. But their size, athleticism and length is something that makes them very good defensively. Their depth is also extremely beneficial. I don't think it's bad for college basketball to have freshman completely willing to come off the bench for the betterment of the team. That's great for college basketball. Selfishness and individualism is what's killing college basketball and Kentucky has none of that to deal with despite bringing in a group of players that could start just about anywhere else off of the bench.

Hmm... well said. I agree.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being as trolly made you his bitch; you are not relevant these days.
I said NOT to answer, Runeman! Where did you learn how to read, Arizona State?

Please specify where Trolly "made me his bitch". You think him saying I whined about cocky UK fans all season (which he was most definitely incorrect about) makes me his bitch? I mean, if you really feel that way....

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, no kidding.. anyways, I never got a chance to reply to your post. I agree w/you that if UK plays at their best there's not another team that can keep up. But w/some of the offensive issues they seem to have, it's not out of the realm of possibilities that one of the other elites can come in and knock them off. Anyways, it'll be fun watching everyone try whatever they can to keep UK off their game. By the way, how are you guys feeling about your new head coach at PSU?

Yeah, there really was nothing out of line with your post criticizing Kentucky....and it really wasn't much of a criticism; just a point of view which made sense to me. My feeling is Kentucky is a lot better team now and it will take an incredible effort and some luck for a team to beat them; although it can happen.

We are good with Franklin and hope he can get the team up to speed, although we almost ruined your day last year. I was at that game and dare say you got a couple of calls that were "strange" at best. Double overtime win was a real scare. At any rate, congrats on a great year. Urban did a great job keeping the team together after losing 2 quarterbacks.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, there really was nothing out of line with your post criticizing Kentucky....and it really wasn't much of a criticism; just a point of view which made sense to me. My feeling is Kentucky is a lot better team now and it will take an incredible effort and some luck for a team to beat them; although it can happen.

I technically don't hate UK.. I'm just a huge underdog fan and most of that was fueled by his non-stop bitching about the UC game on saturday. But yeah, UK will really need to stumble in order to let this season slip away. Even when they don't play well, they still have more than 99% of the teams out there.

We are good with Franklin and hope he can get the team up to speed, although we almost ruined your day last year. I was at that game and dare say you got a couple of calls that were "strange" at best. Double overtime win was a real scare. At any rate, congrats on a great year. Urban did a great job keeping the team together after losing 2 quarterbacks.

Anymore, you guys are toughest game of the season! W/the recent coaching changes, it's looking like the BIG might finally start to get exciting again. Next year should be fun.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I technically don't hate UK.. I'm just a huge underdog fan and most of that was fueled by his non-stop bitching about the UC game on saturday. But yeah, UK will really need to stumble in order to let this season slip away. Even when they don't play well, they still have more than 99% of the teams out there.

Anymore, you guys are toughest game of the season! W/the recent coaching changes, it's looking like the BIG might finally start to get exciting again. Next year should be fun.

You might send one of your extra quarterbacks down here to Florida. We could use your worst guy...LOL

Yeah, I read all that. It's a shame when the ego is so inflated that a difference of opinion sets a person off into a profane rant sprinkled with sexual comments to include a person's mother. The guy should have been banned long ago. I really don't know why monitors don't censor people like that.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's odd because I was just responding to your nonstop bitching about UK all season long.

Aaaaand...

Please.... pretty please, with cream and sugar on top... please, please, please tell me what level of athletics did you compete to afford you such insider knowledge of "team play is never consistent from one night to the next." I'm dying to know.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might send one of your extra quarterbacks down here to Florida. We could use your worst guy...LOL

Well, I'd loan you one, but but who knows how many we'll have left at the end of the year. We're pretty hard on QBs!

Actually, to go a step further.. having good QBs at OSU is so rare that I'm not even sure what to think. I'm almost afraid to blink or they'll all disappear!

Yeah, I read all that. It's a shame when the ego is so inflated that a difference of opinion sets a person off into a profane rant sprinkled with sexual comments to include a person's mother. The guy should have been banned long ago. I really don't know why monitors don't censor people like that.

No kidding, right? I have no problem w/a good debate and having someone tell me I'm wrong. Sports are all about opinion anyways.. but good lord, what a lunatic!

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="gpm1976, post: 6390522, member: 7259

No kidding, right? I have no problem w/a good debate and having someone tell me I'm wrong. Sports are all about opinion anyways.. but good lord, what a lunatic![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was hoping he would simply go away...probably better to put him on ignore and maybe then he will go away.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was hoping he would simply go away...probably better to put him on ignore and maybe then he will go away.

I have no plans on going away, but putting me on ignore might help your delicate sensibilities.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure we'll be that lucky, but it's all good.. last night I was stuck on here doing my taxes anyways. Ended up owing uncle sam $50.. so it was a good night after all!

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure we'll be that lucky, but it's all good.. last night I was stuck on here doing my taxes anyways. Ended up owing uncle sam $50.. so it was a good night after all!

Were you on the Varsity Tax team or the Junior Varsity Tax team?

Still wanting to know...

Please.... pretty please, with cream and sugar on top... please, please, please tell me what level of athletics did you compete to afford you such insider knowledge of "team play is never consistent from one night to the next." I'm dying to know.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

be happy; you did better than me...I owe a lot....waiting for April before I send money. IRS knows how to keep folks broke. Still waiting for the lunatic to simply go away. LOL

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
y o
I have no plans on going away, but putting me on ignore might help your delicate sensibilities.

I'd make you my bitch any day of the week... I challenge you bro to a duo... Let's go... I've already made you irrelevant w/ one post... I'd like to do it with no more than 5... Please... egg me on...

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
y o

I'd make you my bitch any day of the week... I challenge you bro to a duo... Let's go... I've already made you irrelevant w/ one post... I'd like to do it with no more than 5... Please... egg me on...

You wanna dance? That's fine. I'll tell you how it ends... one of three ways.

You go away.
You put me on ignore.
You end up posting homoerotic gifs back and forth with me and we hug it out.

I'll let you choose.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wanna dance? That's fine. I'll tell you how it ends... one of three ways.

You go away.
You put me on ignore.
You end up posting homoerotic gifs back and forth with me and we hug it out.

I'll let you choose.

3 strikes and you're out my brotha... That was too easy... I'm not going to do either... You dug your own grave... LMAO...