• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Acc is 9-0

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did you find anything with me suggesting that UC should just roll over or are you going to keep desperately throwing up irrelevant quotes?

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did you find anything with me suggesting that UC should just roll over or are you going to keep desperately throwing up irrelevant quotes?

Yes, you did talk about their team with extreme arrogance, but I guess it was better than using racial slurs like the rest of your fan base.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you did talk about their team with extreme arrogance, but I guess it was better than using racial slurs like the rest of your fan base.

Yes, giving them credit for a well played game (aside from Ellis) was extremely arrogant. Bravo.

Also, not my team, I just recognize that they are the best this season.

So... can you find a quote of mine that backs up what you allege or are you just going to keep desperately posting irrelevant quotes?

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, giving them credit for a well played game (aside from Ellis) was extremely arrogant. Bravo.

Also, not my team, I just recognize that they are the best this season.

So... can you find a quote of mine that backs up what you allege or are you just going to keep desperately posting irrelevant quotes?

You just got all the proof you need... and they absolutely are your team.

Trolly ->:yes: :fap: <- UK basketball team followed by coach cal.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You quoted a post where I gave UC credit for playing a tough game as proof I was extremely arrogant about the UC game.

Serious question... Are you developmentally challenged?

I'm all for low hanging fruit but if you're actually this stupid (and not just pretending) I can let it go.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You quoted a post where I gave UC credit for playing a tough game as proof I was extremely arrogant about the UC game.

I'm all for low hanging fruit but if you're actually this stupid (and not just pretending) I can let it go.

You stated that they couldn't compete w/out cheap shots. You also called UC a bunch of thugs. For 'Not your team,' you sure did bitch your ass off the other day.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You stated that they couldn't compete w/out cheap shots. You also called UC a bunch of thugs. For 'Not your team,' you sure did bitch your ass off the other day.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, I did say they couldn't compete without cheap shots. Why do you think Cincy was doing it?

And I never called UC a bunch of thugs. I said Ellis was a piece of shit, and I said UC was playing like punks, but I never called them thugs.

I guess I can assume you're a Cincy fan since you acted like you walked in on your mom blowing me again when I said something bad about them.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I did say they couldn't compete without cheap shots. Why do you think Cincy was doing it?

And I never called UC a bunch of thugs. I said Ellis was a piece of shit, and I said UC was playing like punks, but I never called them thugs.

I guess I can assume you're a Cincy fan since you acted like you walked in on your mom blowing me again when I said something bad about them.

and finally you admit to being an arrogant asshole... congrats on thinking your shit don't stink because you're part of a racist fan base. By the way, how can you get a blowjob if you don't have a dick?

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and finally you admit to being an arrogant asshole... congrats on thinking your shit don't stink because you're part of a racist fan base.

I never denied being an asshole. But if you think that saying Cincy isn't as good as UK is arrogant, then you need to get your delicate little feelings the fuck off the internet you little panty waste.

And it's cute that you want to keep claiming I'm a UK fan. I just recognize a good team when I see one. You're the ignorant dipshit that's been crying and bitching about them FOR MONTHS (yet they keep winning despite your fucking crying) That's okay though. I've been accused of being an Arizona fan, a Duke fan, a UNC fan, a Louisville fan, and just about any other team out there. Truth is I just like good college basketball, and taunting dumbfuck Cincy fans.

By the way, how can you get a blowjob if you don't have a dick?

Ask your mom.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never denied being an asshole. But if you think that saying Cincy isn't as good as UK is arrogant, then you need to get your delicate little feelings the fuck off the internet you little panty waste.

And it's cute that you want to keep claiming I'm a UK fan. I just recognize a good team when I see one. You're the ignorant dipshit that's been crying and bitching about them FOR MONTHS (yet they keep winning despite your fucking crying) That's okay though. I've been accused of being an Arizona fan, a Duke fan, a UNC fan, a Louisville fan, and just about any other team out there. Truth is I just like good college basketball, and taunting dumbfuck Cincy fans.

Ask your mom.

You are absolutely the biggest UK fan on this site. I make one post about UK not being as impressive as advertised and that some other teams might possibly have more talent and look who comes crying yet again like a little middle school girl. You don't even have a real argument. You needed to resort to name calling. Making jokes about people who are mentally handicapped.. then mom jokes. Let us know when you move out of mom & dads basement, loser.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ask your mom.

You are absolutely the biggest UK fan on this site. I make one post about UK not being as impressive as advertised and that some other teams might possibly have more talent and look who comes crying yet again like a little middle school girl. You don't even have a real argument. You needed to resort to name calling. Making jokes about people who are mentally handicapped.. then mom jokes. Let us know when you move out of mom & dads basement, loser.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I may be the biggest believer in them this year, but I couldn't give two shits if they win or not. I know that's a tough distinction for your ignorant ass to make but sometime you're expected to read above a 3rd grade level in order to fully participate here.

But keep coming back and crying every time they win. Tell us all how unimpressive you think they are. Tell us how they should be doing a lot better (than 36-0) with all of their talent, and then turn around and talk about how none of their players are very impressive, because it's fucking hilarious. (you know... all of that bullshit that you keep posting that I've pointed out, and instead of addressing it you just respond by changing the subject)

I mean for the love of all that's holy, please don't stop because it's probably my second favorite thing about this place, behind Kramer's other-worldly losing streak of picking games.

And since Johnny the social warrior Syracuse fan left to go join a thinktank somewhere, you've been one of my favorite posters on here.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be the biggest believer in them this year, but I couldn't give two shits if they win or not. I know that's a tough distinction for your ignorant ass to make but sometime you're expected to read above a 3rd grade level in order to fully participate here.

You are a fucking LYING piece of shit! You're on top of ever post where someone says anything about UK like stink on shit. And you were in tears the other day... UC just won't play nice!! Get outta here w/that 'I don't give a crap' nonsense. You care what happens to UK more than anyone on here.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a fucking LYING piece of shit! You're on top of ever post where someone says anything about UK like stink on shit. And you were in tears the other day... UC just won't play nice!! Get outta here w/that 'I don't give a crap' nonsense. You care what happens to UK more than anyone on here.

You're just a fucking schmuck dancing like all the rest of the fucking puppets. You think you've got it all figured out, just like the dipshits that swore I was a Duke fan, and a UNC fan, and an Arizona fan, and a Louisville...

Truth is, you have no fucking clue about me, or who and what I like. You're calling me a liar based on something that you can't possibly substantiate. I could just as easily call you a cum guzzling feltcher, based on your admitted love or cum.

I have no doubt that you believe you're right, but your belief matters about as much as your moms low, low discount blowjob rates.

So think whatever you want. Cry about UK all you want. Get butthurt over me saying mean things about your precious blowhio teams all you want. I think it's fucking great. Don't ever stop.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just a fucking schmuck dancing like all the rest of the fucking puppets. You think you've got it all figured out, just like the dipshits that swore I was a Duke fan, and a UNC fan, and an Arizona fan, and a Louisville...

Truth is, you have no fucking clue about me, or who and what I like. You're calling me a liar based on something that you can't possibly substantiate. I could just as easily call you a cum guzzling feltcher, based on your admitted love or cum.

I have no doubt that you believe you're right, but your belief matters about as much as your moms low, low discount blowjob rates.

So think whatever you want. Cry about UK all you want. Get butthurt over me saying mean things about your precious blowhio teams all you want. I think it's fucking great. Don't ever stop.

"You think you've got it all figured out"

Wasn't exactly difficult. You get so bend outta shape every time UK gets brought up. But hey, it's cool. Nothing wrong with being a UK fan... even if you are on the bandwagon.

"based on your admitted love or cum. "

I have no idea what you mean. But you sure do talk about 'Stuff' like this an awful lot. I think you might have some unresolved 'Daddy' issues you might want to check into.

"Get butthurt over me saying mean things about your precious blowhio teams all you want."

You said something about Ohio St? Pretty shitty year basketball wise, but that's cool. Natl champs in football is way better than being good in basketball.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You think you've got it all figured out"

Wasn't exactly difficult. You get so bend outta shape every time UK gets brought up. But hey, it's cool. Nothing wrong with being a UK fan... even if you are on the bandwagon.

"based on your admitted love or cum. "

I have no idea what you mean. But you sure do talk about 'Stuff' like this an awful lot. I think you might have some unresolved 'Daddy' issues you might want to check into.

"Get butthurt over me saying mean things about your precious blowhio teams all you want."

You said something about Ohio St? Pretty shitty year basketball wise, but that's cool. Natl champs in football is way better than being good in basketball.

Hahahaha! Making fun of typos! You rock dude! That's awesome. Nicely done. :clap:

If you're referring to the possibility of having knocked up your mom and not wanting to claim you as my little bastard son, then yeah, I guess that could be considered "daddy" issues.

And I was actually referring to how you get so bent outta shape every time I said something bad Cincy. But hey, it's cool. Nothing wrong with being a Cincy fan

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha! Making fun of typos! You rock dude! That's awesome. Nicely done. :clap:

If you're referring to the possibility of having knocked up your mom and not wanting to claim you as my little bastard son, then yeah, I guess that could be considered "daddy" issues.

And I was actually referring to how you get so bent outta shape every time I said something bad Cincy. But hey, it's cool. Nothing wrong with being a Cincy fan

LOL!! I feel like I'm arguing w/a 14 year old. Do you always lose your shit like this when you argue w/someone? I know it's easy to get people pissed off sometimes when talking sports, but holy shit.. you need help.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!! I feel like I'm arguing w/a 14 year old. Do you always lose your shit like this when you argue w/someone? I know it's easy to get people pissed off sometimes when talking sports, but holy shit.. you need help.

I think you're vastly overestimating my emotional involvement in this. (funny.. I said the same thing to your mom too)

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're vastly overestimating my emotional involvement in this. (funny.. I said the same thing to your mom too)

You're trying to play it off, but it's not working. It's been fun watching you blow up at every UK post on here. LOL @ you, fucking loser.