• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Acc is 9-0

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't this dick measuring contest be in the NSFW section?

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're trying to play it off, but it's not working. It's been fun watching you blow up at every UK post on here. LOL @ you, fucking loser.

I think if you look a little hard you'll notice a pattern and it doesn't involve UK. I tend to focus on stupid people that say stupid things. (and the occasional smart person that says something stupid, but mostly the stupid people)

Now granted, it seems like most of the times you decided to shoot your cocksucker off and say something stupid in a thread it seems to be about UK (because it looks like you might have some sort of fixation on them) so I can see why you might think that. Really. I do.

But when you say utterly retarded fucking shit like a team has so much talent.... but they don't have any talent, I'm going to call you a stupid motherfucker no matter what the team is because it's a stupid motherfucking thing to say. Maybe if you were a little less obsessed with UK, you'd see that. (or if you weren't such a window licking, knuckle-dragging, idiot... take your pick)

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if you look a little hard you'll notice a pattern and it doesn't involve UK. I tend to focus on stupid people that say stupid things. (and the occasional smart person that says something stupid, but mostly the stupid people)

Now granted, it seems like most of the times you decided to shoot your cocksucker off and say something stupid in a thread it seems to be about UK (because it looks like you might have some sort of fixation on them) so I can see why you might think that. Really. I do.

But when you say utterly retarded fucking shit like a team has so much talent.... but they don't have any talent, I'm going to call you a stupid motherfucker no matter what the team is because it's a stupid motherfucking thing to say. Maybe if you were a little less obsessed with UK, you'd see that. (or if you weren't such a window licking, knuckle-dragging, idiot... take your pick)

I was gonna stop, but this is WAY TOO funny!!! Listen to all that! I'll bet you're so mad right now you can't see straight.

"But when you say utterly retarded fucking shit like a team has so much talent.... but they don't have any talent,"

:pound: What the hell?!?!

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that means a lot to me, Trolly

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna stop, but this is WAY TOO funny!!! Listen to all that! I'll bet you're so mad right now you can't see straight.

"But when you say utterly retarded fucking shit like a team has so much talent.... but they don't have any talent,"

:pound: What the hell?!?!

Says the guy who's so desperate to try and win the argument he's pointing out typos. You're a real peach.

But yeah... you've continued to make pretty much indefensible claims about UK. (god knows when pointed out you've never once tried to defend them)

They started the season with 9 high school all Americans... and a PotY candidate. Anybody who follows the sport knows UK has a guy that's in the conversation to be the #1 pick in the draft, another guy who is likely a top 5 pick, two more probable lottery picks, a couple more eventual first round guys, and a couple more that will likely be drafted at some point.

But yeah... you keep talking about how they don't have much talent and how they probably won't do much in the NBA. :clap:

So please... don't stop. I'm begging you to keep going. This shit is hiiiiiiiii-larious. :laugh3:

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who's so desperate to try and win the argument he's pointing out typos. You're a real peach.

But yeah... you've continued to make pretty much indefensible claims about UK. (god knows when pointed out you've never once tried to defend them)

They started the season with 9 high school all Americans... and a PotY candidate. Anybody who follows the sport knows UK has a guy that's in the conversation to be the #1 pick in the draft, another guy who is likely a top 5 pick, two more probable lottery picks, a couple more eventual first round guys, and a couple more that will likely be drafted at some point.

But yeah... you keep talking about how they don't have much talent and how they probably won't do much in the NBA. :clap:

So please... don't stop. I'm begging you to keep going. This shit is hiiiiiiiii-larious. :laugh3:

Ok, biggest believer, you win. I will NEVER again doubt that your team is the best that ever was and ever will be. In fact, it will be absolute BS if all 9 all-americans are not the first 9 players drafted this year.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, biggest believer, you win. I will NEVER again doubt that your team is the best that ever was and ever will be. In fact, it will be absolute BS if all 9 all-americans are not the first 9 players drafted this year.

Well, dipshit, you've got that strawman thing down pretty well.

When I point out again how you claimed that UK was awful on offense, and then remind you that UK is in the top 10 of offensive efficiency and in the top 10% in total offense, I guess that means instead of acknowledging that you're just talking out of your ass I can expect a sarcastic "Ok, you win, UK is the best offensive team ever." Because you'd never ever just admit that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Yay! Facts are fun!

But since I know you don't want to talk about any of that stuff, let me suggest another red herring for you to fall back on again...

"Booo hooo the officials are helping UK too much! Booo hoooo! It makes my ovaries cramp I hate it so much Booooo hooooo!"

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, dipshit, you've got that strawman thing down pretty well.

When I point out again how you claimed that UK was awful on offense, and then remind you that UK is in the top 10 of offensive efficiency and in the top 10% in total offense, I guess that means instead of acknowledging that you're just talking out of your ass I can expect a sarcastic "Ok, you win, UK is the best offensive team ever." Because you'd never ever just admit that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Yay! Facts are fun!

But since I know you don't want to talk about any of that stuff, let me suggest another red herring for you to fall back on again...

"Booo hooo the officials are helping UK too much! Booo hoooo! It makes my ovaries cramp I hate it so much Booooo hooooo!"

Just calling it as I see it.. and I didn't see much against UC. You can sit and throw stats around all you want, but that's only really valid if every team plays exactly the same schedule. Even then, team play is never consistent from one night to the next. But I think you probably actually have to have played sports before you would know that. I already stated in a previous post that UK is loaded. I'm sure they'll have plenty of guys in the draft. I would give Towns and maybe Caulie-Stein a shot.. but I'd have no interest in anyone else. You can be offended all you want, but that's the way I feel. So tough shit.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just calling it as I see it.. and I didn't see much against UC. You can sit and throw stats around all you want, but that's only really valid if every team plays exactly the same schedule. Even then, team play is never consistent from one night to the next. But I think you probably actually have to have played sports before you would know that. I already stated in a previous post that UK is loaded. I'm sure they'll have plenty of guys in the draft. I would give Towns and maybe Caulie-Stein a shot.. but I'd have no interest in anyone else. You can be offended all you want, but that's the way I feel. So tough shit.

It's not that hard to find offense and defense numbers that have been adjusted for schedule strength. (hint: they're posted in another thread here on SportsHoopla. spoiler: UK is still top 10) If you'd actually graduated from high school, you'd know that.

Of course teams are going to vary from game to game, but that's a bullshit copout in the context of this conversation, as you can say whatever the fuck you want and just add the disclaimer "but teams are different from game to game" so get that lame-ass bullshit outta here.

And you can feel however you want about UK or any other team. I don't really care what that little hamster wheel in your head has concluded. But when you say dumb shit, I'm going to continue to point out how dumb it is. If you don't like having your dumb shit pointed out, perhaps you should keep your dumb shit to yourself. If you don't like the idea of defending your dumb shit, perhaps you should keep your dumb shit to yourself. If you are unwilling or unable to defend your dumb shit, then perhaps you should keep your dumb shit to yourself. If having your dumb shit referred to as "dumb shit" perhaps you should keep your dumb shit to yourself.

But please.... pretty please, with cream and sugar on top... please, please, please tell me what level of athletics did you compete to afford you such insider knowledge of "team play is never consistent from one night to the next." I'm dying to know.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that hard to find offense and defense numbers that have been adjusted for schedule strength. (hint: they're posted in another thread here on SportsHoopla. spoiler: UK is still top 10) If you'd actually graduated from high school, you'd know that.

Of course teams are going to vary from game to game, but that's a bullshit copout in the context of this conversation, as you can say whatever the fuck you want and just add the disclaimer "but teams are different from game to game" so get that lame-ass bullshit outta here.

And you can feel however you want about UK or any other team. I don't really care what that little hamster wheel in your head has concluded. But when you say dumb shit, I'm going to continue to point out how dumb it is. If you don't like having your dumb shit pointed out, perhaps you should keep your dumb shit to yourself. If you don't like the idea of defending your dumb shit, perhaps you should keep your dumb shit to yourself. If you are unwilling or unable to defend your dumb shit, then perhaps you should keep your dumb shit to yourself. If having your dumb shit referred to as "dumb shit" perhaps you should keep your dumb shit to yourself.

But please.... pretty please, with cream and sugar on top... please, please, please tell me what level of athletics did you compete to afford you such insider knowledge of "team play is never consistent from one night to the next." I'm dying to know.

I love it when some pathetic loser, like you, thinks they are the absolute authority on a topic because they spend every minute of their lives reading articles and studying data. We're all just soooo fucking impressed by your awesome knowledge!

Reactions: BUD

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when some pathetic loser, like you, thinks they are the absolute authority on a topic because they spend every minute of their lives reading articles and studying data. We're all just soooo fucking impressed by your awesome knowledge!

I love it when some pathetic loser, like you, thinks they are the absolute authority on a topic because they were on their high school intramural volleyball team. We're all just soooo fucking impressed by your awesome experience!

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ gpm thinking Trolly is a Kentucky fan

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an outsider, and someone that says ARIZONA is number one in all stats, I have to go with Trolly on this one.

GO CATS! ( i mean the real ones ) BEAR DOWN!

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!! I feel like I'm arguing w/a 14 year old. Do you always lose your shit like this when you argue w/someone? I know it's easy to get people pissed off sometimes when talking sports, but holy shit.. you need help.

Now you get it..Trolly has never been accused of being a class act.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you get it..Trolly has never been accused of being a class act.
Would you rather have no class or no knowledge of the game we all love and are here to talk about? Don't answer that, Runeman....we all know which side of the scale you are on.