• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AB back at it......

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The beginning of the PR blitz? :think:
It'll work and the fans will only have lost one season of one of the greatest performers in league history. A shame the league stole one year from the us, but hopefully that is all.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll work and the fans will only have lost one season of one of the greatest performers in league history. A shame the league stole one year from the us, but hopefully that is all.
Slurp
Slurp.

wipes brow.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm sure AB's apologies are genuine and have nothing to do with trying to get back in the league....

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see him get a lifetime ban just to watch this Eagles idiot brain explode.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see him get a lifetime ban just to watch this Eagles idiot brain explode.
This has already been discussed and you fit perfectly.

You want to see worse talent on the field so you're not a real fan of the sport. You're a fan of drama like a woman or a faggot.:pound:

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has already been discussed and you fit perfectly.

You want to see worse talent on the field so you're not a real fan of the sport. You're a fan of drama like a woman or a faggot.:pound:

Or you would like to see good guys on the field that represent the sport and are true role models to the younger generation that are looking up to them on how you become successful.

AB can get bent.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or you would like to see good guys on the field that represent the sport and are true role models to the younger generation that are looking up to them on how you become successful.

AB can get bent.
Pill guzzling, violence and leaving your families for half the year is the behavior to model for the younger generations?

Is this the only entertainment for which you draw such a delusional line? Have you ever liked the musical or acting ability of a performer that behaved in a way that ultimately killed them? Is that role model behavior for younger generations?

Ever support a crack dealing rapper? Is that role model behavior for younger generations?

AB is one of the best the sport has seen. He's not in prison. You're being a dramatic little bitch when you don't want him to play.

And you're a hypocrite.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pill guzzling, violence and leaving your families for half the year is the behavior to model for the younger generations?

Is this the only entertainment for which you draw such a delusional line? Have you ever liked the musical or acting ability of a performer that behaved in a way that ultimately killed them? Is that role model behavior for younger generations?

Ever support a crack dealing rapper? Is that role model behavior for younger generations?

AB is one of the best the sport has seen. He's not in prison. You're being a dramatic little bitch when you don't want him to play.

And you're a hypocrite.
Birds of a feather ^^^

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you're a hypocrite.

No. I believe in God and Jesus Christ, and I believe in the right way to do things. I am a flawed individual, but I try to represent my Lord and Savior in a way that pleases him, as often as I can. I know that I am not always successful. Yes, I love football, and my team has hired many a thug in their time. Do I cheer for them, yes, because they are part of the team. Would I be rooting for them to sign said player when he is not already on the team, absolutely not. AB has been a stain on the league. Many a player has, and I am good with them moving on out of the limelight. Players come and go, could care less. Because someone is great at football, does that mean they deserve to tarnish the reputation of the sport any more than they already have. Heck no.

I draw the line on many people that don't carry themselves in the right way, actors, singers, politicians, etc. Why am I being a dramatic little bitch? Because I think that a sports hero should be held to a higher standard? That someone with a platform and in the media's eye should carry themselves in a way that represents their sex, their Lord, and their family in a way that inspires and pushes young folks to greatness? I sure do. So yeah, I guess I am acting like a little bitch if I expect more out of tv personalities and how they inspire and lead by example to the younger generation. If we want the world to be a better place for the younger generation, then we need to start molding our children and how they treat other people before we worry about the climate. Without kindness and doing what is right, it doesn't matter if the world is on a crash course climate wise. God's way of cleansing the earth of corruption.

AB doesn't have a place in this league with his current personality to me. A guy like AJ Green does.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Professional douche Logan fucking Paul ruins AB.