• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AB back at it......

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ThTs dirty. If they actually r serious and this isn't a show. That dude will end ab. however , it's likely a show.
I won't pay to watch this fight, but I will download it illegally later, to watch with a nice glass of scotch. I might splurge for the really good stuff.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't pay to watch this fight, but I will download it illegally later, to watch with a nice glass of scotch. I might splurge for the really good stuff.
You know it will be a joke. They'll hug n shit

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao... A new low for AB. Getting absolutely drubbed by a cocky, privileged white kid from suburbia Cleveland, Ohio... Ya hate to see it
And Paul did it so much better.

AB just repeated 'whole lotta money' over and over again.

Paul's lyrics were creative.

AB's gonna have to pay someone a whole lotta money to write a response for him.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Paul did it so much better.

AB just repeated 'whole lotta money' over and over again.

Paul's lyrics were creative.

AB's gonna have to pay someone a whole lotta money to write a response for him.

A legible response, in English?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol that quote must enrage @eaglesnut
I laugh at you.

I know AB is trying to get back in the league. Good for him and good for the league.

And frankly, the real fans of the sport deserve it.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laugh at you.

I know AB is trying to get back in the league. Good for him and good for the league.

Shut up, AB.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laugh at you.

I enjoyed watching AB play, helluva WR...but no one player is bigger than the league...conform or don't play.

He might be understanding that now.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I believe in God and Jesus Christ, and I believe in the right way to do things. I am a flawed individual, but I try to represent my Lord and Savior in a way that pleases him, as often as I can. I know that I am not always successful. Yes, I love football, and my team has hired many a thug in their time. Do I cheer for them, yes, because they are part of the team. Would I be rooting for them to sign said player when he is not already on the team, absolutely not. AB has been a stain on the league. Many a player has, and I am good with them moving on out of the limelight. Players come and go, could care less. Because someone is great at football, does that mean they deserve to tarnish the reputation of the sport any more than they already have. Heck no.

I draw the line on many people that don't carry themselves in the right way, actors, singers, politicians, etc. Why am I being a dramatic little bitch? Because I think that a sports hero should be held to a higher standard? That someone with a platform and in the media's eye should carry themselves in a way that represents their sex, their Lord, and their family in a way that inspires and pushes young folks to greatness? I sure do. So yeah, I guess I am acting like a little bitch if I expect more out of tv personalities and how they inspire and lead by example to the younger generation. If we want the world to be a better place for the younger generation, then we need to start molding our children and how they treat other people before we worry about the climate. Without kindness and doing what is right, it doesn't matter if the world is on a crash course climate wise. God's way of cleansing the earth of corruption.

AB doesn't have a place in this league with his current personality to me. A guy like AJ Green does.
If you're consistent across the board I commend you for that. I don't ask for that out of professional athletes. They're not heroes and I don't ask them to be. The version we see of these guys is fake anyway. They're media created characters in both directions. I ask for them to be good on the field. That's all they're actually worth.

Love AJ Green, but he can't stay healthy enough to do what Brown has done and would keep doing in this league. There's room for them both, so that's not really the issue here. Brown's talent and ability improves the league. If he's not in prison, he should be free to entertain us with his talents.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed watching AB play, helluva WR...but no one player is bigger than the league...conform or don't play.

He might be understanding that now.
I'm sure he would like to improve the product by sharing his talents once again with the world.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he would like to improve the product by sharing his talents once again with the world.
Most likely be a shadow of what he once was. You should keep in mind it was AB that decided he didn't want to play for the Steelers and fucked them over, then did the same to the Raiders for no apparent reason. Theirs a saying that you reap what you sow.

upload_2020-2-14_13-49-12.png

Seems like that phrase has some truth in it.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laugh at you.

"derpity dip-dop.

Derp-derpington derp, aderpa derpum derp. derp derp da league.

Derp derply, derp derp derps da derpity derpden"

yeah, ok, whatever you say, small fry
giphy.gif

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laugh at you.

If you think anyone is deprived because AB isn’t playing then you are dumb as fuck.

Simply put

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think anyone is deprived because AB isn’t playing then you are dumb as fuck.

Simply put
Then you need to look up the definition of "deprived," dumbass. It's exactly what happened. We were deprived of his talents this year. Hopefully next year we won't beb

Of course, I'm talking about the real fans of the sport that want to see the best players play. Not faggy little drama queens that care more about anything off the field, like you.

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I'd rather see a r@pist play football than say Mahomes.

Fucking loser. He's a POS and so are you.