• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AB at it again

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations Oakland.

I hope you get the full Antonio Brown Experience.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He turned into another TO. I wonder if he is going to throw Carr under the bus if things don't go his way.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He turned into another TO. I wonder if he is going to throw Carr under the bus if things don't go his way.
Guaranteed.
Not long after the first bump in the road. And there will be many.

What do you think is going to happen if the Steelers make the Postseason, and the Raiders don't?

It would be perfect if the Steelers get rings, JuJu gets SB MVP, and he's sitting at home after week 17.

He'll end up institutionalized.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guaranteed.
Not long after the first bump in the road. And there will be many.

What do you think is going to happen if the Steelers make the Postseason, and the Raiders don't?

It would be perfect if the Steelers get rings, JuJu gets SB MVP, and he's sitting at home after week 17.

He'll end up institutionalized.

I am wondering how it will work out in Oakland. I had him a couple of years in fantasy football. He put put up big numbers because of Big Ben. When Ben got hurt and there was backup he was almost a non-factor. I think his numbers will go down in Oakland. Last year Oakland's offense was a lot of dink and dunk. I wonder how AB would work if that continues.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin needs to grow a set and take control of his team.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am wondering how it will work out in Oakland. I had him a couple of years in fantasy football. He put put up big numbers because of Big Ben. When Ben got hurt and there was backup he was almost a non-factor. I think his numbers will go down in Oakland. Last year Oakland's offense was a lot of dink and dunk. I wonder how AB would work if that continues.
AB is gonna demand the ball as often as possible. He wants to be featured. He's going to push the coaches and Carr to feed him, and it will come at the expense of everyone else.

Carr is going to try to throw deep, emulating what Ben did, and he's gonna end up throwing a lot more INT's.
AB is going to demand lots of looks, and Carr is going to throw into coverage, and his INT's are going to go up.

He'll also have a more powerful overall offense, but in the final calculus, it's going to be a failure of turnovers, and missed opportunities with other players.

And as Oakland piles up the L's, AB will lose his gruntle. Because he's a superstar, and nothing is his fault.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders paid top dollar for a huge headache. Only a guy with a haircut like Mark Davis could make that happen.

Bravo Raiders!!

They are the Raiders.... He fits there culture... Next signing will be Pacman Jones

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Juju and AB bickering over Twitter negates Ben and Tomlin(and the Steelers oline) throwing Le'Veon under the bus?

Just the opposite imo.

After initially saying he was reporting on X day, then reneging on that making his teammates looks like idiots...up until then, the OL had his back.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see anything from Bell in there(just 2nd hand hearsay) and by that point his teammates were already talking to the media about his private contract negotiations. Those quotes from Pouncey and foster probably did more damage than anything in the negotiations how are you going to trust an oline that will stab you in the back like that.

He clearly told his OL guys something or they wouldn't have been saying he's coming back at all.

Call a spade a spade...Bell's calculated game of sitting out the season just back fired on him...but people want to blame his OL?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iol0ijrwajcectf3tdmh.jpg

Look at this fuggin' clown. If that ain't the portrait of a walking douchebag, I don't know wtf is??

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In spite of being a diva and now ass hole, AB works very hard at his craft and I think he will put up decent numbers in OAK. But...the synergy that he had with Ben on broken, scramble plays has to take longer than one offseason to develop with Carr.

Idk if the OFC will force feed him as much as PIT did so I'm projecting slightly less yds (1200-1300) and maybe 8 TDs.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean you are correct.

But isnt it kinda funny, that AB keeps carrying on, Bell is getting upset over ppl not liking his rap, and the games continue even as they've left. But its Ben, its TOmlin, its culture. Im sure some of it is. But the 85% portion was AB and bell.........:nod:

The offensive line made it pretty sure who they think the problems were....and ole Ben wasn't one of them

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In spite of being a diva and now ass hole, AB works very hard at his craft and I think he will put up decent numbers in OAK. But...the synergy that he had with Ben on broken, scramble plays has to take longer than one offseason to develop with Carr.

Idk if the OFC will force feed him as much as PIT did so I'm projecting slightly less yds (1200-1300) and maybe 8 TDs.
Ooh it absolutely will.

He forced his way into Oakland and got the highest paid WR contract ever getting in the door.

He's the boss in Oakland. He's gonna call the shots, and they are going to baby his ego as much as they can.

He'll be productive, but it's subtraction by addition in Oakland.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh it absolutely will.

He forced his way into Oakland and got the highest paid WR contract ever getting in the door.

He's the boss in Oakland. He's gonna call the shots, and they are going to baby his ego as much as they can.

He'll be productive, but it's subtraction by addition in Oakland.

Well...I think he was welcomed into OAK with open arms and open checkbook.

Gruden has a much bigger ego than Tomlin...as long as he stays south of Gruden's ego, he'll be okay....but he's dealing with the judge, the jury, and the executioner now.

What's a little nutty is there is something going on between Gruden and Carr...I think a lot of it is smoke screen but there's a part of me that thinks OAK will draft a QB pretty high.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is this supposed to make JuJu look bad?

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"But but but Brown did nothing wrong."

-All the idiots who bought the national media narrative

:pound:

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is this supposed to make JuJu look bad?
Man.....

AB really is brain damaged. This does nothing to help him, only makes JuJu look better.

And now he's putting out private messages sent from a college kid.

AB has zero class.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obsessed is a bit much. I think we all just laughed off his interview at how absurd his false-beliefs were. But I get it, it was primarily about self-promotion. He could knock anyone he pleased to better his image because nobody else had a microphone in front of their face to tell their side of the story. His parting shots at Ben was the only thing that drew the ire of most of the fans. Probably had more to do with the timing of it really. Ben was in the midst of being thrown under the bus by AB, and then Bell conveniently took a few shots.

FWIW I think most have more respect for the way that Bell left, than AB. Very little, but something.
Yep.

I think most of us would like to have seen Bell handle with the communication it better but understand why he did what he did. The only reason we've even said anything was his interview full of WTFs after he signed with the Jets but that went away after a couple days.