• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AB at it again

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see anything from Bell in there(just 2nd hand hearsay) and by that point his teammates were already talking to the media about his private contract negotiations.
naive.......the whole o line is lying

including the highly regarded pouncey

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly bro, they ALL are to blame. That BS with Bells locker last year was a joke. It just showed how out of control they all were.

That being said, it APPEARS that Tomlin and Ben are done with it. They realize that it doesn’t lead to anywhere. JuJus tweet was ok but why even feed it. Just let it go. AB is the one who looks bad. Just let him do it all on his own.
cant disagree. but one keeps going......id feed it a bit too, hard not to when a mentor fires shots at u, then most people stick up for said douche

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lied?

Responding to AB tweets made this into a story and gave AB the attention he craves.
It was actually a story BEFORE Juju responded. But of course the flames grew even higher when he did. Still, AB was bickering with Steelers fans and that’s what started it all. AB was going to get the attention with or without JuJu’s involvement.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, Brown isn't lying. Had Ben thrown him the ball instead of Juju, he wouldn't have fumbled. Oh wait. Brown was suspended that game for skipping practices because he was butt hurt. My bad.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, Brown isn't lying. Had Ben thrown him the ball instead of Juju, he wouldn't have fumbled. Oh wait. Brown was suspended that game for skipping practices because he was butt hurt. My bad.
Yea I love how he preaches about integrity & emotion... He’s the poster child for both

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was actually a story BEFORE Juju responded. But of course the flames grew even higher when he did. Still, AB was bickering with Steelers fans and that’s what started it all. AB was going to get the attention with or without JuJu’s involvement.
shhh , logic

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great point!! It looks like AB is using JuJu to get more social media hits. He’s gonna get them regardless... just don’t feed it

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a pathetic piece of work AB turned into

so, a few posts in and my takeaway is that Kurt Warner is the dumbest person in this twitterverse. classlessness is a word, no "-" needed in between each word, though that's referring to no social/economic classes. he only had to stop at classless, hope he's back to bagging groceries.

keep speaking your truth AB!

Last edited:

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look Steeler fans still trying to upsale that Tomlinson and Ben aren’t the issues in Pittsburgh!
They wanted Epps gone a year after he won a superbowl with the team, makes sense they'd speak up for him now. No need to even say anything about the bathroom stalker.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think the Steelers did anything wrong with Bell. They didnt pay the kings ransom & got the same or more production for much cheaper.

AB. Well he is just a primadonna.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think the Steelers did anything wrong with Bell. They didnt pay the kings ransom & got the same or more production for much cheaper.

AB. Well he is just a primadonna.
what do u mean we should of paid bell way more than he got on the openmarket

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
naive.......the whole o line is lying

including the highly regarded pouncey

994523_532859483429677_1402909696_n.jpg

Pouncey is not highly regarded by anyone paying attention.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At list smith was on the field the last week of the season, where was AB. The Twsin tweet was great. Well done

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't why Steelers fans are so obsessed with Bell.

He has handled leaving the Steelers much differently than Brown.

He did one interview and that was all. He's not on twitter throwing shots at steelers fans.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't why Steelers fans are so obsessed with Bell.

He has handled leaving the Steelers much differently than Brown.

He did one interview and that was all. He's not on twitter throwing shots at steelers fans.
Obsessed is a bit much. I think we all just laughed off his interview at how absurd his false-beliefs were. But I get it, it was primarily about self-promotion. He could knock anyone he pleased to better his image because nobody else had a microphone in front of their face to tell their side of the story. His parting shots at Ben was the only thing that drew the ire of most of the fans. Probably had more to do with the timing of it really. Ben was in the midst of being thrown under the bus by AB, and then Bell conveniently took a few shots.

FWIW I think most have more respect for the way that Bell left, than AB. Very little, but something.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obsessed is a bit much. I think we all just laughed off his interview at how absurd his false-beliefs were. But I get it, it was primarily about self-promotion. He could knock anyone he pleased to better his image because nobody else had a microphone in front of their face to tell their side of the story. His parting shots at Ben was the only thing that drew the ire of most of the fans. Probably had more to do with the timing of it really. Ben was in the midst of being thrown under the bus by AB, and then Bell conveniently took a few shots.

FWIW I think most have more respect for the way that Bell left, than AB. Very little, but something.

I agree with a lot of this. I’ll add this: IMO Pittsburgh is unique in that it’s less frequent that “star” players leave that organaziation. Why? A couple of reasons I guess. First, ownership pays their stars. Second, star players receive a lot of outpouring from their fan base. More so than other organizations. That’s bc football is really important in that area.

If you think about, guys like Bell (very talented guys) have money disputes and move on from other organizations rather routinely. The Steelers fans don’t see it often. As for Brown, he was just as revered by the fans as any current player (prior to his nonsense) so for a lot of them it’s hard to understand why he would want to leave.

The Steelers may be the last organization to experience what a lot of other organizations are feeling. These players aren’t playing for “the love of the game” as much as they are money and they want more GUARENTEED money than the Steelers have had to pay in the past.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders paid top dollar for a huge headache. Only a guy with a haircut like Mark Davis could make that happen.

Bravo Raiders!!
This was my thought when I kept hearing the people saying how badly the Steelers got hosed in this trade. From a pure production standpoint, sure, Pittsburgh sold low. The overall picture however, especially considering the money Oakland immediately forked over, is going to come back to haunt them. He's a soon to be 31-year old WR with enormous ego/chemistry issues joining a wildly dysfunctional organization. His stats will still be OK I think, but it will not translate to more wins, and he'll leave Oakland no better than when he arrived.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember all the Steelers who called out Brown in 2013 (Team MVP that year, too) when he did this?

gan39733hxq21.jpg

Which resulted in a loss and ultimately contributed to missing the playoffs.

Ooh wait, that never happened. None of his teammates bitched him out on Social Media over it.