• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Bart Starr was da man in GB, he got shit done!!!
Don-Majkowski.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know esp the 2001. Just wondering why G&G would comeback with that when Favre,Rodgers 1 SB appearance in 19 years when Rams did in twice in 16 years

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and he has had alot more playoffs win than the Boys in the last two decades

Sure and I know he went to SB with the Cardinals too, abd that pick 6 for 99 yards by Harrison before the half, was the deciding factor. At least a 10 point swing there

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last 15 years, the Boys have had only 3 losing seasons, yet only two playoff wins.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know esp the 2001. Just wondering why G&G would comeback with that when Favre,Rodgers 1 SB appearance in 19 years when Rams did in twice in 16 years

Favre went to back-to-back Superbowls in the 90's after he finally figured out a way to beat those great 49ers and Cowboys teams in his own conference. Smoked New England in his first one [you clearly blocked that from your memory], lost to Elway in "the greatest Superbowl ever" before this last one.

Rodgers is 1-0 in Superbowls. Tough to blame him for not being in more. He's the sole reason they even make the playoffs and he's always standing on the sidelines watching his defense give up easy touchdowns with the game on the line.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favre went to back-to-back Superbowls in the 90's after he finally figured out a way to beat those great 49ers and Cowboys teams in his own conference. Smoked New England in his first one [you clearly blocked that from your memory], lost to Elway in "the greatest Superbowl ever" before this last one.

Rodgers is 1-0 in Superbowls. Tough to blame him for not being in more. He's the sole reason they even make the playoffs and he's always standing on the sidelines watching his defense give up easy touchdowns with the game on the line.

I didn't block shit from my head Guy brought up a post about the last 19 seasons, another guy breaks his balls about being a Rams fan who have been to 2 SB's in same time frame. So learn how to comprehend before you get all defensive, it has nothing to do with Patriots or Desmond Howard, who broke my heart in that SB. And I'm not dissing Rodgers because he is one of the best QB's of this generation

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't block shit from my head Guy brought up a post about the last 19 seasons, another guy breaks his balls about being a Rams fan who have been to 2 SB's in same time frame. So learn how to comprehend before you get all defensive, it has nothing to do with Patriots or Desmond Howard, who broke my heart in that SB. And I'm not dissing Rodgers because he is one of the best QB's of this generation

Well that was a lot grouchier of a response than I was expecting. I hope your wife gives you some good head tonight to help calm your nerves.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you would think Rogers would be making enough money with endorsements, but apparently not as much as brady

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well in the 6 playoff losses since the Super Bowl run, the offense has scored 24 or fewer points in all 6.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in the 6 playoff losses since the Super Bowl run, the offense has scored 24 or fewer points in all 6.

Yeah, this conversation has been had several times recently.

2017 - Rodgers moved the ball against ATL, but a missed field goal and a fumble inside the 5 on their first two possessions put them down 21-0 immediately. When your defense can't stop the other team from scoring, that's all she wrote. Brady was down big to ATL too, but credit the Pats' D for being able to make stops in the second half.

2016 - Rodgers threw the game-tying TD against one of the best defenses in the league with 0:00 remaining in the game. ARI won the coin toss, went 80 yards in 3 plays.

2015 - Packers were up big early against SEA - the best defense in the league. In the 4th, SEA connected on a couple miracles and the Packers botched an onside kick recovery. SEA went up by 3, then Rodgers marched the team back into field goal range in a minute to tie the game. SEA won the toss, went 87 yards in 6 plays.

2014 - Against the 49ers - one of the best defenses in the league - SF was up by 3 in the 4th. Then GB TD, SF TD, GB FG, SF FG at the gun to win.

2013 - Against the 49ers - one of the best defenses in the league - Rodgers put up 31, but GB's D couldn't stop Kaepernick from putting up 45 on them.

2012 - In a game against the eventual Super Bowl champion Giants, the Packers fumbled three times and couldn't stop Eli from dropping 37 on them.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this conversation has been had several times recently.

2017 - Rodgers moved the ball against ATL, but a missed field goal and a fumble inside the 5 on their first two possessions put them down 21-0 immediately. When your defense can't stop the other team from scoring, that's all she wrote. Brady was down big to ATL too, but credit the Pats' D for being able to make stops in the second half.

2016 - Rodgers threw the game-tying TD against one of the best defenses in the league with 0:00 remaining in the game. ARI won the coin toss, went 80 yards in 3 plays.

2015 - Packers were up big early against SEA - the best defense in the league. In the 4th, SEA connected on a couple miracles and the Packers botched an onside kick recovery. SEA went up by 3, then Rodgers marched the team back into field goal range in a minute to tie the game. SEA won the toss, went 87 yards in 6 plays.

2014 - Against the 49ers - one of the best defenses in the league - SF was up by 3 in the 4th. Then GB TD, SF TD, GB FG, SF FG at the gun to win.

2013 - Against the 49ers - one of the best defenses in the league - Rodgers put up 31, but GB's D couldn't stop Kaepernick from putting up 45 on them.

2012 - In a game against the eventual Super Bowl champion Giants, the Packers fumbled three times and couldn't stop Eli from dropping 37 on them.
Okay 1. I don't blame Rodgers for the Falcons game.
2. Cardinals were 7th in points allowed and gave up 49 the next week. And yes, he threw a TD at the end of the game, but they had scored just 13 points prior to that when he threw for 220 yards (60 of which came on one play). He didn't have a good game
3. Yeah they were up big early because the defense picked Wilson off 3 times in the first half to help negate the effect of the 2 Rodgers INTs. Come on, you have to admit he had a bad game that day. Yeah it was a miracle they lost the game, but if he plays better the game never comes to that.
4. The defense held them to 23, the offense could only score 20. Don't nit-pick the final quarter. They had 10 points leading into the 4th and Rodgers had under 200 yards passing.
5. Rodgers did not put up 31, the offense scored 24 points.
6. One of those fumbles was Rodgers and the offense still only scored 20 points.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay 1. I don't blame Rodgers for the Falcons game.
2. Cardinals were 7th in points allowed and gave up 49 the next week. And yes, he threw a TD at the end of the game, but they had scored just 13 points prior to that when he threw for 220 yards (60 of which came on one play). He didn't have a good game
3. Yeah they were up big early because the defense picked Wilson off 3 times in the first half to help negate the effect of the 2 Rodgers INTs. Come on, you have to admit he had a bad game that day. Yeah it was a miracle they lost the game, but if he plays better the game never comes to that.
4. The defense held them to 23, the offense could only score 20. Don't nit-pick the final quarter. They had 10 points leading into the 4th and Rodgers had under 200 yards passing.
5. Rodgers did not put up 31, the offense scored 24 points.
6. One of those fumbles was Rodgers and the offense still only scored 20 points.

My original point was that Rodgers was standing on the sideline while his defense gave away the game. I chronicled support of that claim. Of course we could go back and forth for days on who was at fault for the results and how great Rodgers was or wasn't in those six games, but none of that changes the fact that the Packers defense has been thoroughly incapable of making a stop when the game is on the line.