• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers hurts his mom... again

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re always so emotional for being an “alpha”. Shouldn’t an alpha be less emotional and more logical?

you act like a hormonal woman 24-7.

Nothing emotional in my claim. You are brainwashed. You are a beta male. You do believe in fairy tales.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being there financially for a kid doesn't mean you're a great parent. If a grown man decides to separate themselves from their immediate family, it's likely a two-way street. Forcing religion on your adult son is pretty fucked up.

I agree.

That is not what we are talking about though. We are talking about doing just enough to stay out of jail scenario. I do not believe AR was in that type of environment growing up. I am sure his parents were very supportive of him maybe even taking him to practice.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor AR. He has gotten a bit dramatic the past few years.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
playing around on the computer this morning, I came across several mothers I wanted to honor.
You can't spell pron film without MILF

Anybody else think it's weird that we can type motherfucker and not ****??

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard to read this Rock. My mom and dad are fucking awesome. Not rich or anything but fucking awesome. Again, sorry you grew up with this type of mom.
meh, it is what it is. Her mother (my grandmother) didnt want kids, got pregnant, married, raised my mom and aunt against her will more or less lol.
Guess who showed up on an ultrasound during my moms sophomore year in college?

she didnt want kids either, but before she blinked she was 24 with 3 and married to a guy she didnt love.

life happens. nature vs nurture etc. shes ok, just...well, shouldnt have been a mom.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a strange thing for People to write a story about.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

That is not what we are talking about though. We are talking about doing just enough to stay out of jail scenario. I do not believe AR was in that type of environment growing up. I am sure his parents were very supportive of him maybe even taking him to practice.

His brother Jordan grew up with same parents and seems like he has no issues and is straight as an arrow. But if this glory hound didn't do these types of interviews, there would be no article. I try and stay away from religion and politics, 2 things that have started many wars , Brady was mart enough that when they tried to hound him about Trump and his relation, he didn't say a peep or even if he supported Trump for Pres

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"did someone say 'weiner'"?
Aaron-Rodgers-Cowboy_Fotor-672x372.jpg
He joined the village people!

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy makes 100s of millions and can’t take care of his mother. Toxic or not... it’s your mother. You can always tell the character of a man by the way he treats his mother
Genuine question:
How is he not taking care of his mother?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty obvious he’s talking about gays. Most gays don’t believe in god.
Hmmm I don't agree with you there. While I certainly cannot claim to have the religious pulse of the gay community, I know quite a few gay people who do believe in God. What they don't believe in is an institution that interprets biblical doctrine that condemns them.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that AR just said this has now made him truly disliked. His popularity is going downhill now. He is a villain.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is his mother not taken care of? I see nothing pertaining to that.

Regardless, useless clichés have very little bearing on real life. Often, they're ironically spouted by adult men suffering from their own disconnect.

After my father passed, my mother and my sister were the only parts worth keeping from anyone on either side of my families. However, if my mother had done what they did to us - I wouldn't hesitate to walk away from her either. Just because I came out of your c**t doesn't mean you can hurt/betray me continuously and I'll love you like a loyal dog.

Whatever forced Rodgers into that decision. I'm sure that it wasn't one that he wanted or dreamt of.

There's a line of clichés that I could spot off about you having the nerve to judge him without knowledge of his situation. Shit, I could even quote the Bible on what you're doing here.

But I guess I'm above that :)

Onto the next thread. This one is a bummer.
No fucking way you're a real bears fan

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, it is what it is. Her mother (my grandmother) didnt want kids, got pregnant, married, raised my mom and aunt against her will more or less lol.
Guess who showed up on an ultrasound during my moms sophomore year in college?

she didnt want kids either, but before she blinked she was 24 with 3 and married to a guy she didnt love.

life happens. nature vs nurture etc. shes ok, just...well, shouldnt have been a mom.
There are lots of dysfunctional families. Not every family is like the Cleaver family.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that AR just said this has now made him truly disliked. His popularity is going downhill now. He is a villain.
I really don't care about his personal life. The guy has never been in trouble with the law and does lots of work for charitable causes. I admire him for his ability as a QB.