• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

aaron craft

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol@ Ohio St football losing the only tough game they played.

Good thing your Bucks don't play the Irish schedule

What bowl are you in?? Back to irrelevance, one year in the spotlight. Go back to winning 8 games and we will stay in the big bowls. :laugh3:

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What bowl are you in?? Back to irrelevance, one year in the spotlight. Go back to winning 8 games and we will stay in the big bowls. :laugh3:

We'd be in those "big" bowls as well if we played that horrid schedule you had.

Jesus Christ, all you had to do was show up for one game, and your poor Bucks couldn't.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'd be in those "big" bowls as well if we played that horrid schedule you had.

Jesus Christ, all you had to do was show up for one game, and your poor Bucks couldn't.

You don't need to worry. You will see Urban and Buckeyes for a long time. We fire Fickell and that D will get better.

Just watch Urban do his magic. Enjoy!

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't need to worry. You will see Urban and Buckeyes for a long time. We fire Fickell and that D will get better.

Just watch Urban do his magic. Enjoy!

I agree, Ohio St is loaded with magic. That is, until they face an SEC team in a "big" bowl.

Max

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate Craft, but can't help but respect him.

He does get a lot of iffy calls, but that's how basketball is; superstars get calls, and Craft is a superstar(defensively).

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Craft at all.

I usually don't hate shitty players, no reason to.

Find a coach that wouldn't love to have Craft on his team. Maybe you can call him overrated, but to call him shitty is just plain ignorance, especially when you said earlier how Ohio State is good because they play great defense, which begins and ends with Craft.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Craft is a great player and gives his all every second of every game. Great ball handler, leader, and plays excellent defense. What's not to like about that guy. Had he not made some great plays down the stretch, Ohio State loses yesterday. Down by 8 with 1 minute remaining and the kid was not ready to pack it in. Great stuff there.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand how someone can root for a school in CFB and not CBB....front runner fans at their finest I suppose.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Craft does get a ton of calls. He also doesn't get called for nearly enough fouls on him which is why his defense is so stifling. He can practically mug someone on the court and get away with it.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Craft does get a ton of calls. He also doesn't get called for nearly enough fouls on him which is why his defense is so stifling. He can practically mug someone on the court and get away with it.

He has played D like that for pretty much his entire career at Ohio State. Didn't see him fouling out his early years either. Why did the refs give him preferential treatment as a freshman or sophomore? Here is what I think most people see and get annoyed about: Craft has quick feet and many times uses his body to slow an offensive player down which causes a lot of contact but when that contact happens he doesn't reach. Refs let this "foul" go 90% of the time as long as the defender is staying in front of the offensive player. It all starts with Craft's ability to move his feet and stay in front of the ball, then having the discipline not to reach. (The times he does have contact with a player and reaches in for the ball he gets called for it ALMOST every time.)