• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Not-So Welcomed Return: Flyers at Pens GNT

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so incredibly pumped for this game. I just want a competitive, hard fought, close game. This is going to be the first playoff atmosphere game of the season for the Pens IMO, and I hope they're up for the challange. The boo-birds will be out in full force. And maybe a few "shh"-birds. LETS GO!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Creative way to trash talk = A
Spelling = C-

capt.21edfd718f7b4cf19b97fc20201aa970.flyers_penguins_hockey_paws114.jpg

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob in net for the flyers, thank the heavens. Hopefully he can stain another landmark in pens history

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just doesn't have the same buzz without #87 in the lineup...Don't get me wrong, it's a important game, but that extra spark is missing.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way, all Penguins fans should burn in hell for eternity. Except for Darkstone, who may have the option of a 2 hour break in Purgatory every other week. :)

Seriously, I dont mean that. Fuck you guys. I know if the Flyers win this game will be nullified since Letang and Crosby are not playing, but it will be fun and painful none the less.

Last edited by a moderator:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just doesn't have the same buzz without #87 in the lineup...Don't get me wrong, it's a important game, but that extra spark is missing.

Thinking about how jacked up this game would be if Sid were in is nuts...already the most important/playoff type game of the season for the Pens, but if Sid were in? Ohhh man.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way, all Penguins fans should burn in hell for eternity. Except for Darkstone, who may have the option of a 2 hour break in Purgatory every other week. :)

Seriously, I dont mean that. Fuck you guys. I know if the Flyers win this game will be nullified since Letang and Crosby are not playing, but it will be fun and painful none the less.

Uhh...O...kay? Little extreme there. Haha. I don't think the win would be nullified because of the lack of Letang/Crosby, gotta play the game. I do hope the defense plays well, still got a decent amount of young guys on the back end. Martin is still healing up, day to day, but I doubt he plays tonight. As long as the big line comes to play it should be a good game. Need Geno/Neal/Kuni to step up big time.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also 4706, you couldn't at least find the video from the playoffs? Hahaha, the extremely obvious one?

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree. It would be nice to have them, but a team is only as good as the guys on the ice. If the Penguins lose, it's not not because they're without anyone, it's because the guys on the ice didn't do their jobs. The NHL is such a competitive league, there's only a small gap between the Crosbys of the league and the Tyler Kennedys. Granted, that gap looks huge because of the 82 game season, but everyone has the ability to put up a big game on any given night.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhh...O...kay? Little extreme there. Haha. I don't think the win would be nullified because of the lack of Letang/Crosby, gotta play the game. I do hope the defense plays well, still got a decent amount of young guys on the back end. Martin is still healing up, day to day, but I doubt he plays tonight. As long as the big line comes to play it should be a good game. Need Geno/Neal/Kuni to step up big time.

As do Briere/JVR/Read/Simmonds/Talbot :). D has been awful, and our 1st line appears to be our only line. Hope Bob can stay hot like he has and take this game easily.

Also 4706, you couldn't at least find the video from the playoffs? Hahaha, the extremely obvious one?

Wait, what?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. It would be nice to have them, but a team is only as good as the guys on the ice. If the Penguins lose, it's not not because they're without anyone, it's because the guys on the ice didn't do their jobs. The NHL is such a competitive league, there's only a small gap between the Crosbys of the league and the Tyler Kennedys. Granted, that gap looks huge because of the 82 game season, but everyone has the ability to put up a big game on any given night.

I see what you are saying, Andreas Lilja may get 5 points tonight, but so could Giroux. I just didnt know if you guys were ready to use a "Crosby is injured card" or not. Glad to see youre taking the high road that I thought you wouldnt. :)

But Pronger is out, so............. :D

BigBadDup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why are the Pens fans going to be all over Jagr? Are Pens fans really upset that Jagr thought he has a better chance of winning a Cup with the Flyers?

Not sure where "loyalty" fits in. He hasn't been in a Pens uniform in over a decade, and four different club teams in two different leagues since then. If "loyalty" was an issue wouldn't Rangers fans be crying about Jagr not signing with them?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]I_Sy-miL-2I#![/YOUTUBE]

Hope this clip is the game tonight. Tough play and the Penguins failing.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just getting pumped. :)

And I really hope this sint the 2nd Pens-Flyers GNT in a row that sucks. Everyone better show up

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As do Briere/JVR/Read/Simmonds/Talbot :). D has been awful, and our 1st line appears to be our only line. Hope Bob can stay hot like he has and take this game easily.

Wait, what?

I think it was a Gange goal...you know, the one in the playoffs where FSN didn't send the NHL the best angle?