• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A New Brand of Hatred

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's more myth than reality. Sometime that been used to explain almost every bad play an opposing team has ever had against the Patriots.

It's a far better explanation than being outplayed and outcoached.

Hahahaah yeah spygate is more like Lord of the Rings instead of the reality of the Patriots being fined, penalized and evidence destroyed.

You are a solid fan just not an honest one.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy, you dirty slut.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the Steelers and and Rams claim victim of the Patriots cheating in spygate?

You are a silly little sheeple.

Two prominent examples of bitter players. Faulk and Hines Ward are two great examples. Unless you want to bring in Mike Tomlin too.

There are certain players who have proposed theories which ultimately boils down to "The Patriots must have known something". Wild-eyed speculation that "Those Patriots are capable of ANYTHING" is a sign of a desperate and weak mind.

Haven't we just gone through a year of false news, conspiracy theories and outright lies to see how tenacious those type of rumor are? How many time do people disprove these type of rumors and it almost doesn't matter?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaah yeah spygate is more like Lord of the Rings instead of the reality of the Patriots being fined, penalized and evidence destroyed.

You are a solid fan just not an honest one.

Their illegal taping as opposed to legal taping..

And that translates to "The Patriots must have known everything"? Which is where we are today.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tedman's been gone for over a year. He comes back spewing the same shit he did two years ago. Only bac=k then he was a Ravens diehard fan, now he's a fan of the "participant Colts".

I'm done defending the Patriots and Brady. No matter what I present the haters refuse to believe it. Even when the NFL admits something, the haters refuse to believe it. Stating and restating facts is useless, because the haters state rumors, innuendos and lies as if they fact and the other haters pick up and carry forward.

All I can say is F-U-C-K Y-O-U.........Patriots have 5 Rings, Brady has 5 Rings and 4 MVPs. Bitch, cry and moan all you want.................................They'll get #6 next year and you'll spew the same shit in 2018. Enjoy your TUMS.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't hate the Patriots this year. Its not their fault the NFL, imo, was way down this year in terms of talent. The Patriots had their issues just like everyone else and they still won it all.

If Gronk was healthy, a lot of the issues the Patriots had throwing the ball early on in the game wouldn't have existed and this game might not have been even remotely close. They won even with a pretty big excuse built in if they actually lost.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't hate the Patriots this year. Its not their fault the NFL, imo, was way down this year in terms of talent. The Patriots had their issues just like everyone else and they still won it all.

If Gronk was healthy, a lot of the issues the Patriots had throwing the ball early on in the game wouldn't have existed and this game might not have been even remotely close. They won even with a pretty big excuse built in if they actually lost.

It sure wouldn't have been such a nail-biter if Gronk was playing.

You have to give credit to Atlanta. They played real well for 3/4rds of the game. The Patriots won with the slimmest of margins.

I think Atlanta is going to have a hard time next getting over this but they can.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure wouldn't have been such a nail-biter if Gronk was playing.

You have to give credit to Atlanta. They played real well for 3/4rds of the game. The Patriots won with the slimmest of margins.

I think Atlanta is going to have a hard time next getting over this but they can.
Atlanta was a really good team and their defense was a lot better than I thought they would be. Shaq Mason got bullied all game by the Falcons and anytime you get a pick 6 and a fumble recovery then its huge. Atlanta should have won the game but they failed on a play calling level. I just couldn't help but think that the Patriots wouldn't have had the passing game problem to begin with if they had Gronk as a receiver on those Brady overthrows in the first half.

There was a year in the NBA where Kobe and the Lakers played a great offensive Suns team and a great offensive Magic team on their way to the title. KG got hurt on the Celtics that year and the Celtics weren't able to play them so it was the team that everyone expected playing the potent offense of the Magic. Its just kinda expected that the team with the biggest player in the sport just wins those kind of matchups whether its the NFL or NBA.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellow Patriots fans,
Trying to reason with and attempting to change the minds of others will only make you crazy.
Just bask in the glow of yet another championship.
(Te-he)
Some of you haven't experienced the bad old days of the Pat's getting destroyed by Miami over and over again, never having a home game on TV.
I hope you never have to try and cheer a QB like Tony Eason or try and figure out what the hell Rod Rust was thinking.
Just let them vent and enjoy the ride we are on with our favorite team.
This won't last forever so enjoy it while we can.
Fondly, Carnzo

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tedman's been gone for over a year. He comes back spewing the same shit he did two years ago. Only bac=k then he was a Ravens diehard fan, now he's a fan of the "participant Colts".

I'm done defending the Patriots and Brady. No matter what I present the haters refuse to believe it. Even when the NFL admits something, the haters refuse to believe it. Stating and restating facts is useless, because the haters state rumors, innuendos and lies as if they fact and the other haters pick up and carry forward.

All I can say is F-U-C-K Y-O-U.........Patriots have 5 Rings, Brady has 5 Rings and 4 MVPs. Bitch, cry and moan all you want.................................They'll get #6 next year and you'll spew the same shit in 2018. Enjoy your TUMS.
another lie I haven't been gone for a year tom bradys ass clown . school us on how dominating the pats where in the 90 's ? if the commish hadn't destroyed the tapes and put it out for the world to see . wonder what the ramifactions would have been from the public to the nfl ? that a team was allowed to cheat for 5 years and they went from a 10 -6 to a 14 - 2 teams .

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah pretty much. Marshall Faulk has said many times they were in a crucial goal line situation and the Rams called a play they have never called before yet the Patriots knew exactly where it was going.

Foul shit!They should be the losing super bowl team.
He said red zone, not goal line. How many times did the Rams get in the red zone? Once. How many times did they score a TD? Once.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats fans use the trump rule if I say it must be the only truth . while everyone blames the falcon D the pats ran 90 some plays and they was bone ass tired they played a helluva game . injuries are a bitch the seahawks and falcons lost key players to injury during the games and the refs did their part as well .

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said red zone, not goal line. How many times did the Rams get in the red zone? Once. How many times did they score a TD? Once.

That has absolutely nothing to do with it. The fact is they cheated.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellow Patriots fans,
Trying to reason with and attempting to change the minds of others will only make you crazy.
Just bask in the glow of yet another championship.
(Te-he)
Some of you haven't experienced the bad old days of the Pat's getting destroyed by Miami over and over again, never having a home game on TV.
I hope you never have to try and cheer a QB like Tony Eason or try and figure out what the hell Rod Rust was thinking.
Just let them vent and enjoy the ride we are on with our favorite team.
This won't last forever so enjoy it while we can.
Fondly, Carnzo

so true I wish I could forget the colts on most years . so many fans are bandwagon fans and will move on when brady leaves

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has absolutely nothing to do with it. The fact is they cheated.
That's not a fact.

If you were playing a game, and the other team knew exactly what you were going to do on a play you had never run before, what would you think right away?

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you practice a play the Rams have never ran before?

The fact that The Patriots happened to cover that play doesn't prove they knew it before hand. It may seem that way to crybaby Marshall, but that doesn't mean it's a fact. The Rams lost because they got hit in the mouth by The Pats defense. End of story.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not a fact.

If you were playing a game, and the other team knew exactly what you were going to do on a play you had never run before, what would you think right away?

LOL. It is a fact the Patriots cheated. I am not going to give your Tom Brady fanboy bullshit.