• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A New Brand of Hatred

bstoves24

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,316.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats do that to teams. They get in their head and force them to outhink.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah pretty much. Marshall Faulk has said many times they were in a crucial goal line situation and the Rams called a play they have never called before yet the Patriots knew exactly where it was going.

Foul shit!They should be the losing super bowl team.

They do practice a lot you know. See Butler, Malcolm

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you practice a play the Rams have never ran before?

They practice plays they think the other team might run too. Tendencies etc.

Besides If they hadn't ever run the play before how could the Patriots have supposedly spied for it?

Faulk can think up a lot of things to explain their failure. It doesn't make them true.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a coach, you evaluate Talent, when you face a team with certain talent you create plays you would do if that was your talent. Quite simple really...

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have tapes of practices that ole foe roger (commish) destroyed . as I have said before in colts games the outside linebacker you could hear him call the play before snap . vegas made 9 million on pats win over he falcons . nfl would never strip a game let alone rings no matter what was done . roger went lite on spygate and really lite on kraft .

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They practice plays they think the other team might run too. Tendencies etc.

Besides If they hadn't ever run the play before how could the Patriots have supposedly spied for it?

Faulk can think up a lot of things to explain their failure. It doesn't make them true.
As a coach, you evaluate Talent, when you face a team with certain talent you create plays you would do if that was your talent. Quite simple really...

Hahahahah So what you are saying is.... no wait... hahahahahahahahahahaha

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have tapes of practices that ole foe roger (commish) destroyed . as I have said before in colts games the outside linebacker you could hear him call the play before snap . vegas made 9 million on pats win over he falcons . nfl would never strip a game let alone rings no matter what was done . roger went lite on spygate and really lite on kraft .

Exactly. Nothing really happened in deflategate.... and Rodger is out to get the Patriots.... despite destroying all of the damning evidence on video.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Nothing really happened in deflategate.... and Rodger is out to get the Patriots.... despite destroying all of the damning evidence on video.

I still say if brady would have been honest about it would have only been a heavy fine . the owners was so hot when roger destroyed the tapes that he promised the next time he would be harder . pats fans love to talk about before the 2001 season the east was terrible beating the ass clowns they called the colts 2x a year was really hard . I don't recall any east teams that was any good in the 90's .

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You practice tendencies. Various setups, formations that could be possible, right? The Patriots are thorough.

I understand you have a role to minimize what multiple Rams stated and to defend the Cheatriots, but it's pretty transparent. It wasn't just good practicing it was knowing exactly what the Rams were going to do before they even did it. Denial can last forever though so I don't expect you to ever come around.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand you have a role to minimize what multiple Rams stated and to defend the Cheatriots, but it's pretty transparent. It wasn't just good practicing it was knowing exactly what the Rams were going to do before they even did it. Denial can last forever though so I don't expect you to ever come around.

Because some bitter ex-Rams or Steeler player thought something was "fishy" 10 years ago? Those are your facts?

And I'm in denial?

For someone who claims to deal in truth you are grasping for explanations from bitter players and speculation that are more soothing than the truth that your team was outplayed.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say if brady would have been honest about it would have only been a heavy fine . the owners was so hot when roger destroyed the tapes that he promised the next time he would be harder . pats fans love to talk about before the 2001 season the east was terrible beating the ass clowns they called the colts 2x a year was really hard . I don't recall any east teams that was any good in the 90's .

The entire East was a joke in the 90's. Poor Curtis Martin. And you are right. If Brady stood up like a man and took responsibility for his actions instead of trying to weasel his way out of it by destroying his evidence and lying it would have been completely different. But he and Kraft created the whole NFL is out to get the Patriots narrative and their fans ate it up like the steeple they are.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because some bitter ex-Rams or Steeler player thought something was "fishy" 10 years ago? Those are your facts?

And I'm in denial?

For someone who claims to deal in truth you are grasping for explanations from bitter players and speculation that are more soothing than the truth that your team was outplayed.

Just the Steelers and and Rams claim victim of the Patriots cheating in spygate?

You are a silly little sheeple.