• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A look at possible GM replacements in 2016

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A huge hell no on Dominik and Ireland. Already seen Ireland's work.

Heckert I could take if he has learned anything from Elway. That DUI no problem. Martha's company prolly built the vehicle he was drunk in. She's understands.

I was on board for Zanders. However I want a cleaned house from this regime. Also just read in this article that he spearheaded a coaching search. No thanks then.

Terry McDonough would be my choice of that list. Just looking at a quick resume of him in that article.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott Pioli or Nic Caserio for sure. Maybe Eric Dacosta.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Decosta.
  • Dude looks like Jason Statham, which is important.
  • Learned how to draft under Ozzie Newsome.
  • Learned how to rip off dumb GM's in trades from Ozzie (See washed up Ngata trade).
  • Knows what to look for in coaching by being around Harbaugh.

Otherwise, I'd rather take my shot with an up and coming GM than one that already was one and proved to be mediocre/bad.

One last note, not interested in anybody from NE. Belicheck is the glue to that organization by being one of the greatest coaches of our lifetime. No "assistant GM" or even current GM makes that team good. It's all Belicheck. KC learned the hard way with Pioli.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Decosta.
  • Dude looks like Jason Statham, which is important.
  • Learned how to draft under Ozzie Newsome.
  • Learned how to rip off dumb GM's in trades from Ozzie (See washed up Ngata trade).
  • Knows what to look for in coaching by being around Harbaugh.

Otherwise, I'd rather take my shot with an up and coming GM than one that already was one and proved to be mediocre/bad.

One last note, not interested in anybody from NE. Belicheck is the glue to that organization by being one of the greatest coaches of our lifetime. No "assistant GM" or even current GM makes that team good. It's all Belicheck. KC learned the hard way with Pioli.

I thought Pioli did well in KC. Not great, but well. They had a lot of good players and were on their way. They ran him out too early IMO. Blame Andy Reid for being, one dimensional as a HC. He always ignores the defense and now it has turned to crap over there.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pioli left KC w the no.1 draft pick. Id be on board w Decosta.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pioli left KC w the no.1 draft pick. Id be on board w Decosta.

I remember his first draft. He drafted Tyson Jackson #3 overall. There was silence in the building. Everybody being like.... Who the fuck is that?

But looking back at that draft. Might be one of the worst ever.