1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A little early....

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling & WWE Forum' started by Judge Fudge, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Judge Fudge

Judge Fudge Spearmint chewing, Troll smacking, SOB

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200

But let's talk. Wrestlemania 36.

What matches do you see happening?

First. Street Profits play bliss role in 35

2. OregonDucks

OregonDucks Oregon Is Faster

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200

CM Punk vs whoever is a young rising star.

3. wildturkey

wildturkey Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 89,350

Correction:

CM Punk vs Seth Rollins

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Q

The Q KFFL's GOAT

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Fiend v Reigns seems so obvious....

5. The Q

The Q KFFL's GOAT

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Street Profits are already quite over.

I could see them getting a title shot by then.

6. The Q

The Q KFFL's GOAT

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Lesnar v. Drew McIntyre

7. The Q

The Q KFFL's GOAT

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I’m curious if they can wait that long.

I was thinking the Rumble. That’s a long time to build heat with someone who isn’t on the shows yet.

8. Judge Fudge

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200

I was thinking about this last night during work. If I was writing this:

Final 2 are AJ and Reigns in Rumble. Reigns is about to Superman punch Styles out to win. Lights go out ( usual Fiend stuff) Wyatt puts Reigns out with the Mandible claw. Wyatt laughs, lights come back on to reveal Styles is in the opposite corner and seems confused about what happened.

Then heel clue in and Dumps Reigns over the top. Wins Royal Rumble.

This dies down for a month or so. Till the chamber. Reigns wins last eliminating Kofi. Celebrates for a minute and then whole Fiend entrance. Instead of attacking Regins, We get the photo up of the two with the Fiend holding the title high.

Sneak attacks and promos. Bam Wm 36.

Basically AJ Brags the next night about winning.

5 people, including Rollins and McIntyre, question did AJ really win or did he just piggyback off of Wyatt's interference.

Styles goaded into a match with Rollins at Fastlane where if he loses the WM 36 shot is up for grabs at Elimination Chamber. Rollins wins.

So McIntyre wins the chamber at #4. Basically attacks and promos with Heyman trying to reason with McIntyre to lead him to "his camp".

AJ vs HHH

AJ is pissed after Fastlane. Starts talking and obsessing about a "conspiracy" with him as a victim.

At Chamber, Aj is eliminated 2nd to last by Joe( or Rollins if Joe is still injured) however you can clearly see that Aj threw his shoulder up on a replay.

AJ interrupts the main event of Raw. Cuts a promo about looking for answers and asks for one of the McMahon's to come out, and when no one does, he basically says " Fine, if I don't get answers I'm coming to NXT to get them".

Is shown taking out NXT talent. Main event is Gargano vs Balor. Aj comes out and starts attacking Gargano and legitimately, with HHH watching from the ramp, jumps off the top rope and stomps a chair attached to Gargano ankle.

This enrages HHH who shows up on Raw during a match between Murphy and Alexander and tells them to "get out of this ring before I fire your ass". Starts talking about Gargano being the heart and soul of NXT and how he is damn pissed off about it was ripped out because of AJ. The Promo ends like this

" you want answers to your fairytale conspiracy. Meet me in the ring." Stares at the WM36 sign.

9. The Q

The Q KFFL's GOAT

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I’ve been trying to do how they get to the rumored Lesnar/Fiend and if it was champion vs champion it would be amazing

For lesnar: he basically does a better and more realistic version of what Becky did last year. You know, except it’s actually cool.

For fiend: after 29 are in there are only 2-3 left and the lights go out. Fiend just appears and cleans house. Claims victory as no 30th man entered. Something like that.

10. The Q

The Q KFFL's GOAT

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

How about Adam Cole/Finn Balor

The best NXT talent vs Adam cole

11. wildturkey

wildturkey Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 89,350

They don't really have a choice. Because Punk is serious when he says he doesn't work for WWE and it will take a lot for him to get back in the ring. So if Punk does want to wrestle, it'll be whenever he says.

12. UVA_Guy81

UVA_Guy81 Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 26,001

I'm somewhat surprised that they didn't wait a couple of weeks until AEW was in Chicago and then have him come on the show that week, just to screw with them and their fans. But with the low viewership, I can see why they did it when they did.

13. Judge Fudge

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200

I'd use that as a filler between attraction matches ( like Joe/Mystrio at 35)

14. The Q

The Q KFFL's GOAT

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I mean if you’re gonna the JVs in this varsity PPv, why not someone who’s already wrestled at WM against the jv champ?

• Chill! Chill! x 1